Sup Forums CRUSHED BY LOGIC FOR DEFENDING A PEDOPHILE

Ahhh......I'm tired of winning............

Looks like Milo brought you guys down with him

NO DRUMPF
NO KKK
NO FACIST USA

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>*drops mic*

I was never for that faggot the alt right is a hoax, Milo, Spencer and all other faggots do not represent the opinions of most of the people visiting this site. Also stop using froppy in negative context.

Milo is a degenerate. His usefulness outweighed his gayness before, but pedophilia is too much. If Sup Forums has any moral consistency they will drop Milo just like Breitbart, Simon and Schuster, and CPAC did.

only people who embraced him were literal reddit shills and jews.

These comics remind me of that one spinoff of Quentin comics where they're all the Naruto villains and just killing anyone they disagree with, really poorly done, really cringeworthy but the irony they were made with just cracked me up every time

>Sup Forums "hates" Milo
>constant threads being made about Milo
Really makes me think.

A double victim that is protecting sex offenders

Nope, that's OP

I don't defend what Milo said but I understand where he is coming from as a victim of sexual abuse and pedophilia. If his way of coping with it is to normalize it to him and say that it helped me as a gay boy become a gay man then that's his business. I stand with him with everything else he has said because it has not come from a dark and emotional place for Milo. If someone with a lot of good opinions suddenly has one bad opinion based on something terrible that happened in his life, it doesn't discredit the good or outweigh the good in any way.

this is some gold medal mental gymnastics

dont use tomoko for your gross shilling. milo is only liked by redditors so take your shit back 2 reddit nigger

why the FUCJK WOULD YOU -EVER- uuse this characer in this way its FUCKING COMPLETELY INAPPROPRIATE froppy is NOT FOR LEWD froppy is NOT FOR THIS EITHER!!!!
fuck FUCK YOU stupid idiots for using usuch a good charaacter and respected waifu FOR THIS RETARDED SHIT MEME you DISGRACE YOURSELF and you DISGRACE YOUR FUCKING FAMILY OP hey FUCK YOU!!
the next time youa should dare use such a PURE PRISTINE characters LIKE THIS for such a COMPLETELY STUPID IDIOT THREAD with your RETARDED ASS POST THINK BEFORE YOU DO!!! ok never NEVER do THIS again
YOU will fruccking rergret the day YOU FUCKING MADE THIS SERIOUS offense FDUMB DUMB dumb DUMB FUCKING SUTPID SHIT POSTER. YOU SHUOLD KILL yourself KEK KEK KEK KEK ccucUC CK KEK KEK KEKC KEKC UCKC KEKc cUC CCUC KEKC CU CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Pol is a hivemind that all collectively agrees to stand with Milo

Fuck off. It may be like that in Tumblr and your other shitty sites you put for your contact info, but anyone can say anything here.

Most of us thought pizza gate was retarded. Wtf are you doing.

The real problem with Milo is not that he wanted to have a realistic conversation about pedophilia, it is that he expected it would be ok for him to do so after spending years denigrating and being unaccepting of people who want to have the same realistic/nuanced arguments about all sorts of other, similar issues. That Milo wants to talk about how his early abuse and sexual relationships made him who he is, he wants to be seen as not a victim but a strong, intelligent person. Yet he is unwilling to treat others (trans, islamic, even liberal) with the same acceptance and empathy. He is a dumb fraud hypocrite and, unfortunately, deserves this.

You're learning how we talk, good for you CTR!

>the absolute STATE of Milofags

Who are you quoting?

The big book of logic of course.

Milo was never universally liked here. If you werent some reddit larper you would know this.

I'd say 20% of Sup Forums gives a shit about Milo, 20% don't, and 40% really dont fucking care unless it helps them with their meme war

i never let that fag speak for me, so while there was protests or w/e i was sittin' comfy son....

no one is defending faggotoupolis

also barely anyone here is alt right

STOP FUCKING ABUSING MY WAIFU'S IMAGE YOU DIRTY FUCKING RETARDS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pizzagate is mostly bullshit and the video of Milo was taken out of context.

Checkmate.

This

you shareblue/Crew faggots are trying alot harder now, your shitposting has improved but we can still tell

Sage

>Sup Forums "hates" Soros
>constant threads made about Soros
clearly tsundere

I'll destroy this world if you take Tomoko like you did Momiji.