99% Of Americans Agree That This Was Over The Line

When will you realize that you're on the wrong side of history, Sup Forums?

kys shill

They didn't care when Obama blocked Fox News, PJ Media, and Breitbart.

>things that never happened

as a Canadian i think it's hilarious and a genius move on Trump's part.

hahahahahaha

The left literally bans conservatives from commenting on pretty much every website, violently riots to shut down conservatives from speaking outside of the internet and then complains about censorship?

Go fuck yourselves, keep poking that sleeping bear.

There is no defense for this.

This is the first step to real tyranny.

>CNN
Lying shills
>politico
Not even news
>NYT
I don't know why he banned them they aren't the worst. I'd rather ban the Washington post.
>buzzfeed
I didn't know they attended these things. They're a joke.
>la times
Why ban them? They're the only news outlet that predicted a trump win.

So, are you saying that (((liberals))) are tyrants?

He didn't ban them, they just weren't invited to the gaggle.

From what I know, the Jew York times was on the list, yet they didn't show up, so they put a spin on it.

Source

WHY THE FUCK IS BUZZFEED IN THE SAME SENTENCE AS THE NEW YORK TIMES

LA TIMES IS LOW TIER SHIT, POLITICO IS INSIDER BASEBALL POLITICAL WONK TRASH, CNN IS FAKE NEWS

THE ONLY THING HERE IS BANNING THE NYT

all those organizations are literally garbage. They dont deserve anything, they are entitled to nothing, and OP can go fuck himself

uh...the NYT is garbage too, buddy
>muh NYT
go fuck yourself

>not even a first amendment issue
>network news all still allowed in
>Buzzfeed, NYT, Politico, LA Times, and CNN are outwardly leftist
I see nothing wrong. The "news" still gets out, major networks still get the story. Some periodicals and a cable news network is irrelevant.

This was actually a cover for all the executive order Trump's implementing. Keep whining lefty, you're playing into his strategy.

this

Why didn't they ban NBC as well?

I am the one percent.

oy vey, it's annuda shoa

Weren't their seats just offered to other news organizations? To someone less interested in lying and more interesting in reporting the news.

I see these fake news sites are already hard at work at making a spin on "Trump = literally free speech hating fascist".

why was buzzfeed allowed in the first place? that's like inviting the weekly world news

>censoring the media, vindicating their criticisms of trump in the process
>not letting the media make fools of themselves
Trump DID step over the line in the dumbest way possible.

NYT HAS PRESTIGE, ITS THE AGREED UPON NEWSPAPER OF RECORD OF THE UNITED STATES SINCE THE 1800S

YOU CAN BAN EVERYONE BUT THEM AND NOBODY WILL CARE

>SEE FREEDOM OF THE PRESS IS FINE, ALL THOSE RAGS ARE BANNED BUT THE NEW YORK TIMES STILL GETS IN

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahha 99% fuck off don lemon

>I have no reading comprehension

>buzzfeed

Why the hell were they allowed access to the White House in the first place

It's not over the line. althoufh I don't know why they banned the daily Mail??? Which is relatively pro trump. I think trump linked to the mails report on the rinkeby riots in Sweden the other day didn't he?

>you're on the wrong side of history, Sup Forums

then who are you? you're Sup Forums too

protip: Sup Forums is not one person. lurk moar

plenty of us oppose Trump

otoh, liberals and degeneracy is what's on the wrong side of history, if you actually study history

degeneracy attends collapse, time and again

whereas traditional conservatism is the norm. traditions exist, as such, because they are continuously selected for, because they work

I'm pretty sure 99% of Americans aren't Democrats.

>forgetting the Huffington Compost
>99%

Show me stats faggot. 306 electoral votes say otherwise.

> call random niggers to take place of big media > oi vey assembly hall just was too small
> kick brite > muh fake news

> trump builds new big press hall, invites thousands of media, but 5 of them does not even write requests to attend > oi vey censorship
Fake news shilling anyone?

you retards are like the bully who beat the shit out of a kid then crys to his mommy how he wasn't invited to the birthday party.

>its the paper of record because it calls itself the paper of record

Every time I ever had to run a public notice for something I always used the NY Post because it's cheaper. Everyone who runs a public notice in the tri-state area, for example when you change the name of a business, uses the Post. So technically the Post is the paper of public record and the NYT is just trash

This exact thread again. Your shill is showing.

buzzfeed and cnn both deserve it imo
havn't heard of the others so couldn't comment

They deserved it.

>buzzfeed
Are they actually real news ? I thought BuzzFeed was a meme.

If you're going to invite BuzzFeed might as well call The Onion too.

>a genius move
how?

I think it's the final nail in the coffin.

That's what you are, but what am I?

>poo

All I see are a bunch of professed liberal blogs

I don't see why they need to be there when they already have their spin pre-cooked

PAPER OF RECORD FOR SHIT THAT MATTERS

NYT IS LOADED WITH LIBERAL LEFTIST SCUM BUT IT DOESNT CHANGE THE PRESTIGE OF THE PAPER, NOBODY ELSE COMES CLOSE

THE POST WINS ON HEADLINES THOUGH

says increasingly nervous man for the seventh time

WE ARE THE 1% NOW

Ok u know this will be hard to accept as an actual thing, but let me for the love of God try.
They were not banned. They were just not invited. Get that thru your thick fucking skulls. You know this crying wolf shit just makes you faggots seem petty. And even if it was a ban 99% did not and would not agree on any fucking thing in this country.

>99% Of Americans
>according to the same sources that got kicked out of the WH due to their compulsive lying

rub a dub dub

Seems to me the white house was purposely excluding Fox from significant interviews.

lol they're b&?

That's funny as hell

>a fucking leaf supports it

Wtf, I hate Trump now!

Buzzfeed can fuck off but the rest deserve to be there.

Yeah I forgot that not inviting corporations who are paid off by special interests groups is considered a bad thing.

>When will you realize that you're

a stupid fuck fooled by FAKE NEWS ?

that was not a press conference, it was some kind of off-camera invite

so really OP GFY and FOAD

They have a collective audience of about 50 or 60 people who will go on believing what they already believe without the shit stream media continuing to tell them to do so.

Politico, really?

Are they even a decade old?

Fark.com probably has more of a journalistic history.

I don't really see how not inviting these private organizations to the press conference infringes on their first amendment. The average American citizen doesn't get invited why are they not complaining? You have free press. Doesn't mean they get special privilege

Peeple is dum.

This was a press gaggle, with only a few represent natives ever invited. They were expanding to more outlets, but didn't include CNN and others. So they got all butt hurt that they couldn't go to something they weren't originally invited to.

They're just pissy that they're, what, #10 in ratings now?

Let's see. Free Press is one of the pillars of democracy. Entire republican faction is going to be against Trump in 2 years.

you morons dont even know the definition of censoring.

>99%
>by the media
ll cool poll bro

Has nothing to do with the freedom of the press, Khan. Read your pocket constitution again.

go eat a freedom burrito paco

also
>putting buzzfeed anywhere near the NYT or LAT
ahahahahah they arent even a news outlet

literally one step up from tumblr blog tier

Definition of censor

:
a person who supervises conduct and morals: such as
a
:
an official who examines materials (as publications or films) for objectionable matter
b
:
an official (as in time of war) who reads communications (as letters) and deletes material considered sensitive or harmful

Buy a dictionary. Merriam-Webster is p. good.

Member when press and blogs were considered two different things?

I member.

>Implying I care what lemmings think
And I am on the side of God. History is easily changed

You can criticize the press, its still free to report on what it wants. There's been no legislation muzzling journalists pajeet.

haha, garbage owned

POLITICO IS NEW BUT HAD BEEN FAIRLY OBJECTIVE TO TRY GETTING THE BEST ACCESS FROM BOTH SIDES, RUN BY A BUNCH OF POLITICAL NERD OBSESSIVES THAT ALL OF DC READS

NYT TRIES TO REIN IN THEIR RAVING LEFTISM TO APPEAR UNBIASED BECAUSE OF THEIR PRESTIGE

EVERYONE ELSE IS SHIT, BUT BUZZFEED IS JUST ANOTHER LEVEL OF GARBAGE ENTIRELY, LAUGHABLE THEY WERE ALLOWED IN THE FIRST PLACE

the fact that these jokers are willinging aligning themselves with buzzfeed...

Nice fake statistic. Literally 1 out of 50 of my friends and family trust cnn in any capacity. Kys

>not my opinion
>must be shill

Sup Forums logic

ok so how is not inviting people in that definition? he never censored anthing they say.

So what, you genuinely believe these media stations don't lie?

Sorry I (You)ed the wrong guy. We are in agreement.

This never happened you fucking liar.

source of get the fuck out

If we ever have referendum on this matter, most of americans would vote to ban CNN forever.

You're all fucking stupid

Banning them from the White House? What is that supposed to mean?

Trump's logic:

>CNN hates me
>Lemme keep calling the fake and ban them without finding out what their goal is.

Guys! TRUMP is a PRIVATE CITIZEN... and THE WHITE HOUSE is his HOUSE. He has a right to keep people off his property!

Did you guys forget NAP?

The Communist Anarchists Cultural Marxists will try to paint him as fascist... but he's really just doing something legal.

Then where the fuck were you when Obama aggressively expanded the powers of the executive branch?

Too late now, faggot. Eat your shit soup.

Alex Jones press when?

There's enough real media that banning a few fake media outlets isn't a big deal.

the point you are missing is that here everyone is called a shill who does not support trumps politics

>fark.com

i still remember the day i got my first done in one... and then i realized shortly after that it was hust a totalfark wankfest and they kept delivering slower and slower on the news. they started being later than cnn et al, and i eventually stopped going when i figured that Sup Forums was a week ahead of them.

low energy...

When will they add Huffington Post, BBC, MSNBC to the list?

This is great news and I hope these journalist whores hang for treason.

UH HHHHNNNGGG HNNGNNGGGN HGNNGG
OK TRUMP HRRRRNNNGGGNGG
THIS IS TOO IMPORTANT WE'RE GOING TO SKIP THIS BREAK
DAMN FUCK!
I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE
DO YOU KNOW THE GLOBALISTS ARE YOU TO GET YOU TRUMP?
DO YOU KNOW?

GOOD. We will fuck you leftists until you love it.

>tfw on right side of history

In generations to come people will look back at our time and feel overwhelming gratitude that a few people were willing to against the tide to save western civilisation.

Do you understand what shill means?

Hey man, just go ahead and tap that capslock key. You don't need it here.

>wrong side of history
In the trash you go

>History having sides at all