Give me ONE(1) piece of evidence that NY Times is "fake news"?

Go ahead, please. I'll be waiting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jayson_Blair
nytimes.com/2016/06/07/us/politics/hillary-clinton-presidential-race.html?_r=0
dailycaller.com/2017/01/24/new-york-times-quietly-runs-stunning-correction-on-editorial-attacking-electoral-college/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/ny-times-fathers-womens-march_us_5886346be4b0e3a7356a7295?utm_hp_ref=the-new-york-times
gawker.com/5320262/alessandra-stanley-corrected-hard
nytimes.com/2016/11/15/us/politics/globalism-right-trump.html
foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/12/new-york-times-publisher-vows-to-rededicate-itself-to-reporting-honestly.html
politico.com/story/2016/05/ex-trump-girlfriend-new-york-times-223205
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're kikes, kikes are always lying

RESPOND OP, RESPOND

>will only accept NYT as a source

We all know that Israel attacked the USA on 9/11 now the proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s

Ok.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jayson_Blair

+0,02 saged

wow I got told.

>almost 15 years ago

Great job.

Their editor is a self described "creole" who refuses to be called african american

Their opinion editor is a jew

Their publisher is a jew

The richest man in the world, Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim owns the majority of the company

Yeah I'm sure it doesnt have an agenda

they're headed up by a pedophile from the BBC

I'm getting a bit tired of the whole 'Everyone I don't agree with is actually a pedophile' thing.

You didn't specify a timeframe.

Dude just fuck you
Just watch the news and see for yourself. It's just a backstabbing and condescending trump show now

nytimes.com/2016/06/07/us/politics/hillary-clinton-presidential-race.html?_r=0

Well they can be a racist, misogynist, islamophobic, transphobic, xenophobic shitlord if you would prefer

Hang yourself toothpaste

OK, let me be more clear because you're obviously being obtuse. I want evidence that the Times has been creating fake news about Trump and/or his administration within the election cycle or during his term so far.

Fake? Nah. They can definitely be "sloppy news" though.

dailycaller.com/2017/01/24/new-york-times-quietly-runs-stunning-correction-on-editorial-attacking-electoral-college/

huffingtonpost.com/entry/ny-times-fathers-womens-march_us_5886346be4b0e3a7356a7295?utm_hp_ref=the-new-york-times

gawker.com/5320262/alessandra-stanley-corrected-hard

here is the article that image cites:
nytimes.com/2016/11/15/us/politics/globalism-right-trump.html
I just read it and it seems like a fairly rudimentary but decent look into the right's use
(and misuse) of the globalism idea. Point me to a lie or inaccuracy within the article.

> New York Times publisher vows to 'rededicate' paper to reporting honestly

foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/12/new-york-times-publisher-vows-to-rededicate-itself-to-reporting-honestly.html

can't be bothered. you'll clearly apply liberal thinking in regards to your interpretation.

I can agree that they (and every other media source) can be sloppy. It's the fake news label I have a problem with.

gary webb FAGGOT

>died in 2004
>didn't work for The NY Times
JUST

just replace 'fake news' with 'politically motivated' and it actually becomes a much more incisive critique of the media in our country. These dullards don't know that though

btw, this board will never answer your questions because they don't actually care about politics

Imagine how many remain undetected

4th estate my ass

didn't they run an article where they interviewed trump's exgirlfriends and portrayed them as them hating him, when in actuality they were praising him?
i remember one of the interviewed women calling the NYT out for fake news

Dude, the Times has yet to return Walter Duranty's Pulitzer.

GTFOH.

found it
politico.com/story/2016/05/ex-trump-girlfriend-new-york-times-223205

thanks, this actually seems like a pretty good example.