What modern technology would have benefited Nazi Germany the most?

You have the ability to give Germany the blueprints of one modern technology. What would you choose to benefit them the most?

>the year is 1939 after invasion of Poland
>you have to take into account the technological and logistical limitations of the time

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zielgerät_1229
livescience.com/5752-hard-nuclear-weapons.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_heavy_water_sabotage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip
history.com/this-day-in-history/first-liquid-fueled-rocket
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nukes

Fpbp

The final blueprints of the atom bomb from Project Manhattan.

If you have nukes, while no one else does, your victory is essentially guaranteed.

Dildos

they would of nuked russian 1st then us

twitter

>What would you choose to benefit them the most?
Accounting for dummies and pic related.

i mean since nukes are on the table...modern bio warfare knowledge for once,no need to obliterate infrastructure.

How do the British manage to fuck their own language up so badly?

Radar tech.

k

Me 262 lol, if they had em in 1939 they could have prevented americans from bombing their industry to shit

also the proximity fuse would have been beneficial, it would have allowed a much greater ability to take down aircraft, but the ameriscum would have quickly stolen that tech anyways

nanites

>he doesnt know that they had them
>he doesnt know how the US timetable for the bombing of Japan was moved from mid November to August because of the gift from Germany
>he thinks he knows history

I don't think you could produce nanites with 1939 level of engineering

giving them any korean war age vehicle would have won them the war desu

Anime. The war would've been over before it began as they'd all have been subdued into emasculated weeaboo beta males, swiftly establishing a glorious Judeo-Anglo victory over German Nazi faggots.

Vibrators to be distributed among the female Germans, so that they can fuck themselves in training and preparation for the Russians

>invented over the horizon radar

Jet engines.
But they already had those,
just too few and too late.

>You have the ability to give Germany the blueprints of one modern technology. What would you choose to benefit them the most?

cellphone satellite spy network communications

frig off nip lover

Apparently the Italians had pretty advanced radar that they didn't have the production capacity to deploy. The Germans only had to ask them for it, but they never did because it never occurred to them that Italians could out-engineer Germans.

I'm in agreeance with you.

Our SIGINT and associated govt agencies are based on what the Nazis started.

Germany had over the horizon radar, why would they need what the Italians had?

>implying anything could've saved them

They simply didn't have enough resources for a prolonged continental war plain and simple.

Japan, as an ally, was too far and ultimately irrelevant and Italy was fucking useless.

Even if you gave them the blueprints to nukes or whatever they would not have enough industry and resources to make it happen on time before Russia zergs them.
And USA is literally half a world away and out of harm's way it can sustain a war of attrition far better.

Ballistic missiles. If they had started the V rocket program early on, they could've wrecked Britain before France had a chance to raise their white flag. A lot of their best designs for planes and tanks were initiated and developed during the course of the war but were introduced far too late to make a difference.

Metal Gear.

tough shit
>tfw tomorrow you wake up in that timeline

>agreeance

time to die, bong

Modern crematoriums.

doesnt happen irl. if true italians hid it

a dummies guide to war, if hitler wasn't shit at warfare germany could have easily won

A shaver. To cut his mustache off and live the rest of his life in Argentina.

lol u fucking neckbeard. using a word that no one uses anymore is cringey as fuck

They would have used 1, tops 2 in the east and everyone would have sought peace, saving lives.

Nah, even the best modern crematoriums can't match the pace of what the Nazis must have had to burn 6,000,000 bodies in such a short time.

I speak Her Majesty the Queen's Great British English, not Shartistani Creole.

probably autistic

I'm talking about aircraft sized radar, or X band which I'm pretty sure was a military secret at the time.

Common fucking sense would have benefitted them, i.e. don't start a war with a second enemy until you've finished off the enemy you're already fighting.

>The final blueprints of the atom bomb from Project Manhattan
If they could get the needed materials, blueprints themselves wouldn't help much. Proper guidance system might, though

found the underage

Heavy duty diesel engines.
Their Tiger tanks would be a lot more reliable then.

Vocal Chord Parasites... a weapon to surpass Metal Gear.

Feminist theory.

I would give the nazis the power to insert feminist academics into western societies and then just wait.

After about 1-2 generations the population of every western country will be begging for some fascist subjugation to save them from all these degenerate loons.

>Proper guidance system
>On a fucking plane deployed fission bomb
Are you retarded? Do you think the Manhatten project concluded in the production of a modern ICBM?

a better team-mate

ar15 blueprints

assault rifles for nazi's?

typical drumpf

satellites

You moron, he's talking about a guidance system in general.

A V2 with a proper guidance system can kill a precise target instead of randomly showering London.

A factory robot blueprint, allowing them to automate hundreds of thousands of jobs if not millions, and negate the need to keep PoWs under guard for those purposes.

>a guidance system in general
wat

thermal/night vision goggles+scopes, or maybe those modern snipers that aim for you and never miss. they could wipe the fucking floor out of all infantry engagements with that.

They made all modern technology....

also, germany absolutely could have obtained enriched plutonium

Tried this, gave them the butterfly bomb.
Told them to enter the slav lands as liberators, but no.
Told them to starve out Moscow with winter and butterfly bombs.
Kek

MODS
underage spotted

After them not much have really been discovered, that isn't just derived from their work.... Or is directly their work...

The board you are shitposting on now and the eq you use to shitpost on..... was made in 1942.... in germany

Thats not gonna help when they don't know how to enrich uranium which is the hardest part of making a nuke. And the nazis dismissed nuclear science as Jew science. They wouldn't fund it

yeah no im 22, wtf is wrong woth my comment? do you not understand how effective those techs are? i mean dog mouth fleshlights are impressive leaf, but it aint no thermal imaging scope.

Modern production line techniques, then they would have been able to better produce all of their weapons

>live the rest of his life in Argentina
Implying he didn't

realy make you think...

Modern gassing techniques.

Kinda weird to answer considering lots of our modern tech came from nazi Germany

Then why didn't they use them then faggot?

An F-35 could easily destroy every important site in less then a day

All evidence already points them having this back then. Kill yourself.

germans developed it, amerfats builded it with all the german scientist they stole from us.

t-34

Saved! Thanks germanbro.

MK ultra.

They had the basic night vision shit already en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zielgerät_1229
sure it could livescience.com/5752-hard-nuclear-weapons.html
Blueprint is something, materials are another. PErhaps if you told them where they could find it and how to process it to make it work, maybe, but that's not only one blueprint anymore.

youre welcome

They tested on on the Isle of Rugen and you may want to read the Farm Hall Transcripts if you think that German physicists didnt know how to sublimate fissile material.

Because they were good guys and didn't wanted to do evil.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_heavy_water_sabotage

Modern synthetic lube

>he doesnt know what Manfred von Ardenne built under Berlin
>he thinks that Norsk Hydro was a loss as a result
This board is full of historically illiterate people.

You´re underestimating the russians, those fuckers had their entire western defense line crushed multiple times, and the fuckers just made new armies.

Hiroshima-tier nukes do a shitload of damage, but against a front-line thousands of kilometers long it would do jackshit. The russians answer to nukes would be complete indifference.

Nothing because Hitler was too dumb to even use what he had correctly.

Fun Fact:

American rocket and missile technology came directly from the Nazi scientists that left Germany for America after WWII.

Modern Radar.

I would rather give them a history book. They were already technological advanced

Goddard is the father of NASA you idiot. We developed rockets before the nazis, but had no real use for them since they didn't have any real range or accuracy to hit Germany from the US at the time.

We would have gone to the Moon without the former Nazis, we just grabbed them to try to prevent the USSR from getting to them.
Wrong!

Computers

81st post best post.

I'm quiet sure they had the bomb.

But thx, I'll read more about Manfred von Ardenne.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip

decent reliably logistical vehicles
better resource production and managment tools
some modern computers with moderen design tools and the like to make sure all of those "wonder" weapons enter production that year earlyer and with less flaws and failures

Goddard did his work from the 20s up until the 40s. As I already said, we already had rockets. We just wanted to prevent the USSR from advancing. We didn't need them.

>We developed rockets before the nazis
Lel
>We would have gone to the Moon without the former Nazis
Maybe 30 years after we managed to do it, sure, but without the Paperclip scientists? No way we could have kept the timetable we did.

>we just grabbed them to try to prevent the USSR from getting to them

They outright gave us fissile material and the IR detonator's we "invented" for nuclear bomb detonation in exchange for taking them because they didnt want to go to a science gulag.

Goddamn you are dumb.

history.com/this-day-in-history/first-liquid-fueled-rocket

>we already had rockets
None that worked. The first missiles tested in the US that worked still had Iron Crosses on them.