HAHA MUSLIM TERROR ATTACK IN GERMANY

HAHA MUSLIM TERROR ATTACK IN GERMANY
They have brought this upon themselves

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/591571/German-terror-attack-Heidelberg-news-shot-Berlin-cops-security-city-car-shop
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-22/martin-schultz-wants-give-refugees-right-vote-german-election
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We need walls Norgebro, and make Germany and Sweden pay for it

>inb4 car regulations because of it

How many times have u fapped to this today?

ban assault rental cars!

>tfw OC is useful again

NONONOONONON dont even go there driven over 200 kmh is one of my last jois in life.

SAUCE OR GTFO

quick rundown pls

>there used to be a time when Germans proudly declared they don't have terror problems like the rest of Europe
>import a million shitskins

can we get a link? don't see anything

what happened?

Fuck Deutschland und Fuck EU

It just keeps gettin better, every time I see it.

Another fucking car
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/591571/German-terror-attack-Heidelberg-news-shot-Berlin-cops-security-city-car-shop

I'd suggest Germany build a wall but they're fucking autistic they'd just end up building it in the middle of their country again.

i woulden mind that actually

The German authorities stopped a terror attack just a few days before this recent attack. If the Germans don't vote afd after this I will be shocked.

Good. They deserve this

It's been too long cars have gone unregulated.

But no one hears about the ones that gwt caught.

Drove a car into a crowd of pedestrians.

so far fake news, yes some dude fucked up 3 people with his car

no, so far no info of the migration status of that guy, probably just some faggot who was left by his niggress

>Be German
>Get runover

they gotta go off, only then mommy petry gonna cash in votes... :(

wtf i love muslims now

i like it.

Coulter's law says it's probably not white.

You pretty much summed it up.

Fake news

it was someone with mental problems

can someone explain this one to me please i have seen it in a few ways a few times but am not 100% on it

>It was another rogue car

We need to ban these things

You know that implies it was Muslim.

Underrated

We have to stop assault trucks, you dont really need a high capacity truck do you?

3 people hit by the car, the perpetrator ran away and got shot down by the german police.

Is it me or are these attacks getting shittier?

nein

I wonder when this will actually end...oh wait.

Isis has lost so much money and equipment, and is suffering from a decrease in new recruits.

>Remember to vote for me, goy!!!

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-22/martin-schultz-wants-give-refugees-right-vote-german-election

>inb4 vehicles of war

bicycles for everyone

Get ready to be shocked. Germans seem immune to reason or any information that contradicts acceptable political views

>random madman attack
>omg let's penalize billions of people and vote for some shitty populistic party
Thankfully germans are better and smarter than you muricans.

Go have yourself a nice tall glass of NaClO.

Haha funny joke. Good impression of a retarded person.

it's just a matter of time, Trump will be validated on his latest Paris statements as well. eventually Europe will realize trump was right. if they'll ever publicly admit it, that's another story. Except the UK, those guys are our Sup Forumsros, they're already on the Trump train. ps let's have a pint you crazy fuckin blokes

kek