Bloodline Purity

So I accidentally got a spic pregnant and I'm ashamed of myself, how do I get her to abort the kid and leave me alone? I've tried to explain to her that her genes are inferior and that i don't want my kid to be half spic, but that's not even making her want to leave my side? How do I make her abort that abomination and HOPEFULLY not cling to my side like a lost puppy?
>pic unrelated

LOOOOOOOOOL

You took the risk and she won in the end.

Better call Saul.

Seriously how do I make this chick fuck off? She's like more in love with me the meaner I get.

Better educate yourself on pro-abortion arguments and convert her

Congrats!!! You are a Dad!
Take care of little Jose would you? He is America's future

Nice

Raise your son you piece of shit.

Literally Tyrone teir post

Kill yourself before you ask for an abortion you piece of shit. You're worse than a kike, nigger, or spic if you think your skin color gives you a pass to be a coward scumbag. Please kill yourself. You are worse than a Bernie supporter.

I will if it comes out but I don't want that fucker to exist i only want white genes spics are retarded I don't want my kids having those garbage genes, i thought she was on the pill...

Fuck you you're prolly getting cucked right now if you even have ever had any pussy you little cuck

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
> ur a fckin cunt m8

>I've tried to explain to her that her genes are inferior

HAHAHAHAHAHA wtf did you think she would say? Try the good old, either I leave or the kid does trick.

Shoulda thought of that before you dumped your load in her you retard. Raise the kid right.

Move away, change your name and everything else. Having the kid is fine, supporting it is not.

You can't even get a white woman to fuck you because you're genetic trash. Peasant genes are peasant genes no matter what color. You're literally asking for advice on how to murder your unborn son or daughter. There is nothing more cowardly or pathetic. You're less than a man. You're less than human. You are scum.

>how do I get her to abort the kid and leave me alone?

make her drink acacia root bark extract and she will miscarry, or rasberry leaf tea, there is a ton of things that do this

> this

pure gold, fucking kek

wow apparently there are black people on Sup Forums after all

I figured she'd be disgusted with me for my racism and oppressive beliefs but she thinks we're "meant to be together" and that she can change my mind, she was just a fuck toy and a bad choice of one at that and apparently really stupid, even now she's just trying to make me happy doing stupid shit, how do dudes make girls into abortion? This is embarrassing

Abortion is eugenics brah

I have more respect for a nigger who sticks around to raise his kid then for a white man who tries to shirk his responsibilities as a parent like a coward. And there's nothing more cowardly than trying to have your unborn child murdered

She's like a 9 dude she's way hotter than most white women its just convenient easy pussy, I don't care how racist you are you'd fuck a qt beaner chick if she was laying naked in front of you

>Trusting a bitch when she claims to be on the pill
Sounds like it's your genes that are the inferior ones in this situation, faggot.

your genes too is in that kid

No, abortion is cowardly murder. Castration is eugenics.

>how do dudes make girls into abortion?

feed her herbs that will cause her to miscarry, stay with her a few months and then break up saying it was all too much and you're depressed so you have to join a monestary or a guerilla movement in south america

can you get her to drink a glass of tea thats (((good for the baby)))?

if not you're not even a man you're just useless anyway and you might as well kill yourself

>I have more respect for a nigger who sticks around to raise his kid

fairy tale about things that never happened

Should have thought about it before dumping your sperm in the Latina ass.
This is social Darwinism for you - you were dumb, so nature kicked your genes out of the white race.

Congrats

introduce her to a flight of stairs.

You should never fuck anyone that you wouldn't be willing to have a child with.

Because that's the logical conclusion of the act.

What herbs, if she's stupid enough to cling to my side like a fucking puppy dog this might work

>You should never fuck anyone that you wouldn't be willing to have a child with.

or be willing to murder