and milo just to make ben uncomfortable

Michael Savage

that's literally all I need

game over, lib-fags

I pick all the Jews.

Bring it on.

Tucker Carlson
Ben Shapiro

None, I don't need the support of inferior minds in my debate team. They'd only hold me down anyways...

(((Benji))) is like a one man arsenal of blowing people the fuck out in debates.

On a side note I gotta say, Molyneux tends to ramble on and on way too much. Notice how much he gets cut off as a guest, that's what would happen in a debate. Not really concise enough.

Alex Jones if things get out of hand
Shapiro for statistics being engraved in his brain
Stefan for arguments/non arguments
Scott for IRL shitposting

All of them.

Should've put mine in the OP

>Ben
>Tuck
>Hannity
>PJW
>Lauren

Hold it you dummies! Where's Trump in that lineup?

> Molyneux
> AJ
> D'Souza
> Shapiro (unfortunately)

Uhh, It depends what we're debating, you drangus.

Carlson
Jones
Watson
Lauren (only to anal)

PJW and Lahren shouldn't even be on this list.

> Taylor and Molymeme
even though you were too fucking stupid and didn't add Taylor.

>savage

I just want to hear him berate leftists

Jonathon Bowden

The bottom row is the only one without someone on it that would singlehandedly tank any arguments you make

Why is Molymeme on this? He is scared to death to debate anyone of moderate intelligence when he can't control the conversation. That's why he rips apart his religious callers but when someone like Jordan Peterson comes on the show he just smiles and agrees with them for 90 minutes straight.

They're all cucked pseudo-intellectuals and only idiots like any of them

check m8

All I need is molymeme

Gross, why them?

Debates are about forming convincing arguments. Molyneux and D'Souza are veteran debaters. AJ is a god with pulling facts that everyone else is too dumb to remember. And Shapiro is a good mix: solid debater, really good with facts.

>Paul "i dont need facts" Joseph "my feelings are all that matter" Watson

I take Ben, Molyneux and Alex

Molyneux isn't even really a good debater, he's a good orator. I remember seeing some caller debate where the caller wasn't really right but Stefan was flying off with dishonest debate tactics saying "Uh no I don't understand your point," when the caller was making a very clear point at that point and basically doing lots of things that ironically were not arguments but instead just ways to avoid certain points the caller was making or fluster the caller. If you put him in a formal debate setting where he couldn't cut-off and control his opponent he might get fucked if it's something even remotely nuanced.

>Tucker
>Shapiro
>Larry Elder
>Milo

>Molyneux

Being a good orator is 90% of being a good debater. It's not about being right, it's about being convincing.

Are they going to argue my points or stick to their own? If you could get Adams and Milo arguing for traditional marriage, restraint, and social conservatism I'd want their skills.

Savage, Shapiro, Peterson.

Also I have Ted Cruz be the debate team coach.

tucker, indian dude, hannity, blonde girl

i want to hate kike Ben so much but he'd undeniably wreck anyone else in that photo.

Miller could take him on tho

btw OP needs to add Larry Elder to the choices because he is best equipped to BTFO gibsmedats.

>Tuck
>Molyneux
>Southern

>rips apart his religious callers
Way to prove you don't actually watch anything by him.

if you actually wanted to win id pick

>tucker
>molymeme
>adams

Where the fuck is Ann Coulter?

>Coulter
>Molymeme
>Tom Woods
>Tuck

sorry we are talking conservative debaters here not lifelong democrat turncoats

>Meteor man and Alex
>Stefan and Dilbertman
>Tucker
>Gavin
>Lauren on muh dick

I would take Gavin over anyone in a casual debate like in a bar. He wouldn't stand up well in a formal debate because a lot of his arguments are raw and unpolished but make a lot of sense.

I'll take Shapiro vs the field

>Molyneux, Shapiro, Peterson

Ann Coulter is there. She just has a dick now and dates black men

I wish is was in a fraternity with Tucker in college. The bro-tier Brooks Brothers vibe is fucking strong. I missed out dammit.

>Tucker Carlson
>Ben Shapiro
>Taco bitch in middle

literally unbeatable on all fronts

Tucker
Shapiro
Savage

Alex Jones for lulz

and Tomi and Lauren for tits.

Shapiro, Tuck, D'Souza, and Alex Jones as wild card.

Tucker for those 'mic drop' stumpings. Ben Shapiro for the facts and cold hard truth. PJW also for the facts and making liberals look like retards (not hard to do). Lauren because she's hot and feminists can't use the 'sexist' card. Hannity for anti Islam.

Tomi - maximum triggering
Molymeme - maximum roads
The Tuck - maximum smug face
Shapiro - maximum logic

Nobody could survive such an onslaught.

Sam Harris (PBUH)

Literally only Milo, everyone else on here is a meme

changed my mind

all he does is get mad and start yelling

Ben shapiro
Judge jeanine
gg libfags

Give me Shapiro and Molymeme

>D'Souza
>Pierro
>Limbaugh, even though you failed to put him on

Half of these people are fucking memes. Lauren Southern? Some 21 year old bimbo? WTF does she know?

No zodiac?

Tomi is a fucking intellectual lightweight. She does not belong on the same list as the philosophical giant Molymeme

>ben shapiro
>gavin mcinnes
>lauren southern
>michael savage

I'd pick this team just because it would be dysfunctional as fuck. Lauren would be poorly explaining her points, gavin would be showing his dick to everyone, ben would be trying to make an argument, and savage would be going off on rants constantly.

I ain't picking from no list.

>Thomas Sowell
>Ben Shapiro
>Victor Davis Hanson
>Charles CW Cooke

How to suck a mean dick

molimeme bc he's good at appealing to normies
lauren bc she's a wimin
the ex vice guy bc he goes from making sense to complete deliberate edgelord lunacy in a second and is good at cornering the nutters in the other team so they don't drain the other two
so yeah we have the blowhard the hot poa the nutter and

He also does this thing where he creates an absurd hypothetical and absolutely will not let his guests break away from it in their response

>No, no, no. Hang on, HANG ON! Let's come back to...

If they don't play by his rules he mutes them or hangs up or simply says he doesn't understand their point. It's a cheap but effective tactic but would not get him anywhere on a formal, structured debate where he is not free to interrupt.

Scott Adams
Tucker Carlson
Ben Shapiro

Alex Jones, Trey Gowdy, Ana Kasparian, Data Miner, Mark Dice, Colin Flaherty.

Yeah but anyone in the audience who's educated enough to see through sophistry is immediately beyond the grasp of good oration.

Which is why Ben btfos Molyneux for debating. Ben isn't a particularly gifted orator, he speaks a mile a minute in a monotone hebe voice, it's just that his mile a minute speech contains memorized studies and legal cases which make his point so viciously hard his opponents basically just have to be left sputtering nonsense because they have no studies or legal cases to compete with his.

The knowledge bomb approach to debate always beats out pageantry because it is in itself also a form of theatricality. It's the reason little Benji has all the Thug Life edits on youtube after shitslamming someone up the dickhole on an issue with a string of hard facts over and over. People like to see someone else getting rekt.

Reminder that Arguments man is a must-pick

youtube.com/watch?v=QVeCNI3gLUY

>Milo
>Shapiro
>that black woman, forgot the name
Who else /immune/ to identidy politics.

Alex Jones for the passion
Ben Shapiro for the snappy arguments
Stefan for elaboration

>Molyneux for arguments
>Adams for persuasiveness
>Milo for comedy
>Tucker for tucking in

Alex Jones with Ron Paul for fact checking.

This but replace Sowell with Larry Elder since Sowell is retired and Larry makes most of his arguments.

I know, that's not why she's there.
>don't need two thinkers
>one thinker
>one shock and awe tier bimbo

Might as well pick israel itself you kike

I'll take Trump and Putin and win all debates.
Trump is the HYPEMAN, he has all those slogans like MAGA and shit, pesonal attacks that destroy reputation like Lying Ted etc.
Putin is sweettalker. He has his way with every opponent, jokes, easy. But when he gets personal it is scary.

I feel like between Molyneux and Shapiro you'd have all you'd need, so let's through in Tucker for his facial expressions and Jones to give the other team a fair chance.

That woman isn't black. I remember she had an Italian name.

1. Carlson
2. Shapiro
3. Molyneux
4. D'Souza

A proper Oxford-style debate, or the American "lets yell at each other as loud as we can" "debate"?

Who are:
3 in row 1
3 in row 2
1 in row 4?

Jordan B Peterson

Ben Shapiro
Gavin McInnes
Tucker

He's retired from his weekly column, but he's still writing occasionally. And I bet he could still blast folks in a debate. Elder is a good substitute though.

Hannity
Tucker
Molymeme
Shapiro
Judge

Come at me, cucks.

>tuck
>kike shapiro
>molymeme

every single one of those people is pro-israel

not a very (((diverse))) group

Molymeme, the sterotypical badge, tucker. and Gavin I guess.

Idk, she is fucken vicious though. like a war machine.

Gavin mcinnis
Alex jones
Tucker Carlson

Fuck the debate let's drink beer and talk about broads and conspiracies.

Also Jacob Rees-Mogg you utterly uncivilised barbarians.

the only correct answer is 4 Alex Jones clones