Dugin and all his friends in the kremlin are laughing at how easy it was to infiltrate our society and divide us into...

>dugin and all his friends in the kremlin are laughing at how easy it was to infiltrate our society and divide us into different political, social and ethnic groups to destabilize the US and how easy it was to prop up a candidate who supports isolationist tendencies and is a complete duffus when it comes to foreign policy which is perfect for them because they want to weaken the Wests influence on the rest of the world and topple NATO so Russia can achieve dominance over all of Eurasia

how does it feel knowing that all of you trump supporters were victims in a very clever russian propaganda campaign to make america weak again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=--rW68T74qQ
fas.org/news/china/1997/us970422g.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=UVE0JekVvt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't think Putin is that happy about Trump's promise to increase defense spending and modernize the US nuclear arsenal.

Hi Ghost!

A Diverse society is a divided society. Don't think the russkies are the biggest issue at the moment. Just ponder on that for while.

You guys should read his book Foundations of Geopolitics. It's all apart of the plan. Dugin doesn't believe a strong military is necessary to establish a countries dominance, "rather he advocates a fairly sophisticated program of subversion, destabilization, and disinformation spearheaded by the Russian special services, supported by a tough, hard-headed use of Russia’s gas, oil, and natural resource riches to pressure and bully other countries into bending to Russia’s will."

"Within the United States itself, there is a need for the Russian special services and their allies “to provoke all forms of instability and separatism within the borders of the United States (it is possible to make use of the political forces of Afro-American racists)” (p. 248). “It is especially important,” Dugin adds, “to introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics…” (p. 367). “The Eurasian project,” Dugin writes, “proposes Eurasian expansion into South and Central America with the goal of freeing them from the control of the North…” (p. 248).49 As a result of such unrelenting destabilization efforts, the United States and its close ally Britain will eventually be forced to quit the shores of Eurasia (and Africa). “The entire gigantic edifice of Atlanticism,” Dugin prophesies, “will collapse...” (p. 259). He believes that this could happen unexpectedly, as occurred with the sudden collapse of the Warsaw Pact and the USSR. Expelled from the shores of Eurasia, the United States would then be required to “limit its influence to the Americas” (p. 367).

Dugin LARP threads are seriously dumb.

Why?

Read his book and you'll know why.

If he didn't state in his geopolitical rundown that we need to conquer Poland and Finland to lock our borders on Carpathian and Scandinavian Mountains, then he knows jack shit about geopolitics.
Why do you think poland- and finnanons so friendly and have a respect with rusanons and vice versa. We've already been through this shit and everybody understands everything aside from shills and morons. What are you?

>If he didn't state in his geopolitical rundown that we need to conquer Poland and Finland to lock our borders on Carpathian and Scandinavian Mountains, then he knows jack shit about geopolitics.
What do you think Eurasia means, you dumbass ruskie?

No, THIS is the plan: they have done nothing, but make the west paranoid - and act on false positives, which is the thing they want.
So the plan is actually to do nothing, but make the victim think they have.
It`s the same thing as "gangstalking", but on a whole different level.
And right now the western lefties take their own bates on accelerating rate.

Yeah its not like Russia helped influenced the election at all by providing material to Wikileaks to sling dirt on Hillary and support an isolationist candidate that cannot be controlled and could divide the country more than ever before and Trumps campaign officials being in contact with Russian officials known to US intelligence and the National Security Adviser got fired for lying to the Vice President about his talks with Russian ambassadors right?

>providing material to Wikileaks
Proofs?

What the fuck is that?

national-bolshevism

> poc poc poc
proofs.jpg

I know you are being paid to do that but keep in mind that we don't. also large majority of us here had read Dugin books or even watched a lot of his debates.
As your patrons always says "the slaves shall serve" keep doing that great job being a slave and an enemy of nations, tradition and the free world.

Dugin and his bros.

The Central Intelligence Agency

Exotic.

>dugin and all his friends in the kremlin are laughing at how easy it was to infiltrate our society and divide us into different political, social and ethnic groups
I didn't realize Dugan is responsible for US immigrantion policy and the divisive rhetoric coming out the MSM

We are aware of Dugin and his work, faggot

>Just discovered Dugin

Through clever propaganda and a shilling campaign he and his friends theorized that making dumb retards like you segregate themselves into a camp that distrusts everyone else except what their god emperor and company says to be the truth is a good way to assist in the destabilization of the country and you tardos took the bait real easily. which is why he wanted trump to win and called it a sensation

>So the plan is actually to do nothing, but make the victim think they have.
This, so fucking much. The 'russian hackers' meme and similar rhetoric being spouted in the west is exactly what Putin wants. Fear is whipped up against 'the evil russians' without him even having to leave his office. Americans are truly retarded.

>sling dirt on Hillary
>could divide the country more than ever before
I knew Hillary was our agent!
youtube.com/watch?v=--rW68T74qQ

OK, I get it. It's theoretical political-economic alliance. Give me quick rundown and how US NMD stationed in Poland and Czech Republic, and nuclear warheads stationed in Turkey falls into this plan.

So Putin is just continuing what King Nigger spent the last 8 years doing then? King Nigger made us hate all the minorities with his identity politics.

>destabilization of the country

How is the U.S. destabilized? You know what the word "destabilized" means, right?

SAGE

Oh its the "Dugin le evil Eurasian mastermind" thread again.

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

>the CIA

Ah yes because historically they have always given it to the american people straight

>dumb retards like you segregate themselves into a camp that distrusts everyone else
>dumb retards
Are they distinct from intellectual retards?

Dugin doesn't have a job at CNN, as far as I'm aware. They are the ones exacerbating racial divides in the US.

I'm not even that big of a trump fan. Its clear you are a moron who is attacking a strawman. The funny thing is, you are so bound up in leftist rhetoric that you are unaware that you are attacking said strawman. Dugin didn't make me distrustful of outsiders, my nature did. I am equally as distrustful of yanks than I am of russians. Coming here calling my an idiot isn't 'triggering' anyone. Go back to Sup Forums and let the adults talk

I heard him described as a 'political scientist' on the BBC. Is that how your typical russian sees him?

Idiot. You claim to be familiar with his work but act like missile defense systems and nuclear deterrent make his theories irrelevant. A strong military isn't central to his beliefs, it's about how a country is willing to use their resources as a strong arm. They want the US to collapse, come in and have Russia save the day and weaken our influence. They did a pretty good job of that in Syria, lol.

*citation needed*

If you would've read my post, I did not say the US was destabilized, I said it was a good way to assist in the destabilization of a country because you have antifa setting cars on fire and rioting you have BLM idiots setting shit on fire and rioting you have hicks in the South forming an allegiance of military wannabes coating their bullets in grease and bacon to protect against the incoming "muslim uprising". it's only a matter of time before this all gets to a boiling point.

>Propaganda is only spread via one medium by the news companies I don't like
Maybe you should take your own advice

Okay, faggot. You are the one making the claim that Dugin is the main instigator of racial tensions in the US. Proof please. Oh wait, you have none. CNN on the other hand has misconstrued 'racial incidents' on numerous occasions. Not just them either. Again, you are making assumptions about what I believe and where I get source my news. I'm a free thinker. You are clearly an ideologue

*I source

Kek

Russia is that one guy who took some bad E and realized that now he can't get it up most of the time, so he took celibacy and started spreading rumors around about his impressive prowess in bed
Nobody can call out him on that because nobody knows the girls he sleeps with, and everybody just assumes he does because of his past
And whenever some girl mentions an impressive guy she slept with but doesn't mention the name, Russia just winks at his friends, like, "come to your own conclusions who that might be"

>the CIA might have lied to Americans before, but they're totally telling the truth this time!
Come on.

>If you would've read my post, I did not say the US was destabilized, I said it was a good way to assist in the destabilization of a country because you have antifa setting cars on fire and rioting you have BLM idiots setting shit on fire and rioting you have hicks in the South forming an allegiance of military wannabes coating their bullets in grease and bacon to protect against the incoming "muslim uprising". it's only a matter of time before this all gets to a boiling point.

Oh, I see. You want to point to things that "might happen" (lol, maybe, might, infinite hypothetical possibilities) because you're an idiot without an argument.
>dugin and all his friends in the kremlin are laughing at how easy it was to infiltrate our society and divide us into different political, social and ethnic groups
lmfao

This is suddenly new thing? I've got some bad news for you retard, Americans have always been divided us into different political, social and ethnic groups. But please, feel free to point me to a time period in American history where this wasn't the case.

I'll wait.

>I'll wait
I wouldn't hold your breath

>only dumb and working class retards voted Trump, intellectual retards voted for Hillary.

Kek. Well put.

That's always been the case though you stupid cunt, what exactly was segregation?

Ironically, that is pretty close to the truth

Well, he literally said in his book that Russian forces should use the influence of Afro-American racists to provoke separatism, and with the whole rise of all these dumb BLM idiots that are rioting and looting and killing our police officers I'd say that's good evidence.

You guys think everyone that disagrees with you or has a liberal viewpoint is a "shill" but cant begin to even contemplate the fact that russian shills are on popular online communities stoking the flames of nationalism, isolationism, racism in an attempt to separate us? It's entirely plausible, and backed up by way more evidence than half of the shit I see on this board about "paid protesters" especially considering the Kremlin was definitely influenced by and used Dugins work

You are tripping balls if you don't think America is more divided socially, politically, and economically more than ever before. Racially yes we were always divided, and of course their were always the wealthy, but there is a very clear and very real social, political and economic divide in this day and age.

>it's another "le gubmit is ebil and everything they say is a lie edgelord"
there's always at least one of you in every thread

Yup, finally this guy says something that has at least some basis in reason. Guess who the majority of people are that approve of Trumps administration?

Blue collar white Americans without a college degree. i.e., dumb ass plumbers in hicksville, Georgia that don't want to go to university because they don't want to hear about evolution

>it's another "le gubmit is ebil and everything they say is a lie edgelord"
Yes, the government clearly always has the best interests of Americans at heart. The government would never do anything wrong, user. Unless it's that's bully Drumpf, then it's a russo-fascist takeover.

Well no shit Einstein, the government has many officials that are crooked and don't have the interests of regular Americans at heart. But to discredit and disbelieve EVERYTHING that they say is stupid and immature.

Also, hilarious that you have these viewpoints considering who Trump is and who he has appointed to his cabinet. Drain the swamp amirite xD

>the civil war is the only time america fits my vision of division and anyone that doesn't agree my stupid and very narrow definition is retarded

lawl dude good one

Nah, I'm done.

Enjoy your last (you). Sage.

thats called politics and

>whenever some girl mentions an impressive guy she slept with but doesn't mention the name

EVERYBODY WINKS LOL

It's one of many possibilities. Dugin said something once isn't an argument. BLM aren't funded by russians, so your point is redundant. Dugin has made some pretty obvious statements there; divide and conquer tactics have been used for millenia. That is literally geopolitics 101. Western governments are guilty of using shills at home and abroad (see arab spring). Funnily enough, a lot of the russian shills you see on the web are Sup Forums, not that they don't have state sponsored shills. Russias biggest propaganda tool is RT. RT relies on gaining viewers from those people dissolutioned with western media. So again, this cycles back to an internal problem with our media/politicians.

SeeThis is the reality of russia. It isn't some Duganist regime, hell bent on destroying us. Nor is it our ally. Its russia.

for fucks sake dugin's a nobody
I like how Russia is now believed to control elections in any country, that belief gives a man like putin huge leverage but don't you guys see what mockery that makes it your precious democracy?

Literally any elections from now on in Western countries can be pronounced to be illegitimate by your local equivalent of KGB and a serious portion of you will believe it, no serious evidence needed. If anything, that's what makes Putin smile when he goes to sleep

>Well no shit Einstein[...]
Sure, let me just believe the agency that was ready to falseflag Cuban terrorist attacks on US soil, infected African-Americans with syphilis, covertly used drugs and mindcontrol techniques on unwilling participants, supported guerillas in South America by allowing them to funnel crack into poor neighbourhoods in the States, and finally lied about WMDs in Iraq. What a wonderful record of trustworthiness and transparency.
>Also, hilarious that you have these viewpoints considering who Trump is and who he has appointed to his cabinet. Drain the swamp amirite xD
Neat strawman!! :-DDDDDDD

A college degree doesn't mean shit. I'm working class, dropped out of highschool and I'm a 'dumbass hick' by your logic. Except wait, I have 127 IQ, I'm well read and I'm smarter than 95% of the people I know that went too college

>You claim to be familiar with his work
Never said that, Im familiar with basics of geopolitics though.
>but act like missile defense systems and nuclear deterrent make his theories irrelevant
It should. It makes totally different state of geopolitics, one in which intermediate and endgoals are different. It's like you take 20 yo picture of a place and assume it doesn't change even a bit, even if we assumed it wasn't photoshoped.

>A strong military isn't central to his beliefs, it's about how a country is willing to use their resources as a strong arm.
Like every country, aside from colonies, i presume.

>They want the US to collapse, come in and have Russia save the day and weaken our influence. They did a pretty good job of that in Syria, lol.
And stay face-to-face with China who has population 1 billion and some nuclear arsenal. Not to mention it will be us who will try to clean the shit that you make out of the whole regions of this planet.

Anyway, you collapsed yourself better without external help: all this refugee and migrant waves, identity politics, declining of state-forming ethnicity, cities falled to criminal bands, medias pushing controlled chaos, which in the end turned up uncontollable, corrupt, stupid or vicious politicians, and moreover lies-lies-lies, as far as ear can hear. I can go on and on.
But you won't believe me, kek. As always you will be transfer your guilt on others. This time us, it's ok. We get used to it.

Dugin's main theory is that American Liberalism will collapse itself in the upcoming years. We see that right now in our country. I think we'll collapse whether or not the Russians interfere, and if they want to help White Americans, It'd be appreciated.

>You claim to be familiar with his work
Never said that, Im familiar with basics of geopolitics though.

>but act like missile defense systems and nuclear deterrent make his theories irrelevant
It should. It makes totally different state of geopolitics, one in which intermediate goals and endgoals are different. It's like you take 20 yo picture of a place and assume it didn't change even a bit, even if we assumed it wasn't photoshoped in the first place

>A strong military isn't central to his beliefs, it's about how a country is willing to use their resources as a strong arm.
Like every country, aside from colonies, i presume.

>They want the US to collapse, come in and have Russia save the day and weaken our influence. They did a pretty good job of that in Syria, lol.
And stay face-to-face with China who has population 1 billion and some nuclear arsenal? Not to mention it will be us who will try to clean the shit that you make out of the whole regions of this planet.

Anyway, you have collapsed yourself better without external help: all this refugee and migrant waves, identity politics, declining of state-forming ethnicity, cities falled to criminal bands, medias pushing controlled chaos, which in the end turned up uncontollable, corrupt, stupid or vicious politicians, and moreover lies-lies-lies, as far as ear can hear. I can go on and on.
But you won't believe me, kek. As always you will be transfering your guilt on others. This time it's us. It's ok, we get used to it.

Redacted spelling.*

Every Trump supporter I defeat strengthens me

It's not that I am basing this as "Dugin said it once, so it's totally true." I am saying that Dugins work have a very real influence on the Kremlin and their military and it is definitely not outside the realm of possibility that they were influenced by his theories and used them to hire shills to target specific communities and separate them into different groups to divide and conquer. THIS DOESN'T MEAN that Dugin has to be the head of CNN, or 'funding' BLM, it is only evidence that his work has been accomplished and we have angry negroes rising up against the ebilll white police officers and various news media outlets being divided into left and right so when they do their reporting they unwittingly separate everyone further.

>i was too smart for the education system and everyone else i know is a dumb and i am the smartest person ever
i have bad news for you....

>I'm not familiar with his work
>But here's why these things make his work obsolete

lol? turkey having nukes stationed their is irrelevant as dugin theorizes russia needs a muslim ally to help dismember them from the grand alliance they want to form with iran.

something similar with china. he recognizes how big of a threat they are and wants to use neighboring countries, along with russia to promote the territorial disintegration and splintering of the administrative section of the chinese states. another reason they wanted trump to be pres, considering his comments on china inventing global warming and his comments regarding their islands in the south china sea. all part of the plan

I think suck my dick go bait somewhere else Hail Putin Hail Trump Fuck Bombama

>le evil Russia controlling everything and dugin le epic pupeteer maymay

Shills gonna shill

Please direct me to where I can pick up my paycheck from Soros, because if I got paid to piss off all you dumbfucks on Sup Forums all day I would absolutely love my life.

>some basis in reason
I.e
>conforms with my opinion
Why do college fags have no critical thinking skills, yet claim too?

>Every Trump supporter I defeat strengthens me

Aaaaaand the mask falls off.....

Gtfo
You understand that you only solidify support for Russia.
Virtually everybody who hates it and is against it turns to be a paid proglobalist enemy of the white people shill
Just kys

You act like that fact isn't true.

People that disagree with me ALWAYS turn out to a paid globalist racist evil jew nigger that hates white people just like Alex Jones told me!
Proofs?

Again you made a claim, refused to back it up evidence then you insult me. You're not winning any arguments here, you are an embarrassment to yourself.

College makes you dilligent and knowledgable within your field. It doesn't automatically add 20 IQ points to you. I had the sense to get a job working with my hands because it is much more fulfilling.
Why are you so feeble minded that you have to rely on strawmanning? Are you not confident enough in your opinion that you don't have to drag your opponents down?

Oh wow... literally shaking

>another intellectual that lives entirely in the world of flimsy speculative personal """"""""""""""theories""""""""""""" says X

welp I guess Sup Forums BTFO, lmaoing @ u famalam

>trump supporters were victims in a very clever russian propaganda campaign
Says the OP who drank the Chinese Koolaid. Russia is the least of our worries:
> fas.org/news/china/1997/us970422g.htm

>thinks he's pissing us off

We thrive on confrontation, cunt.

In your case, it definitely isn't. You clearly have firm beliefs that are getting in the road of that.

But okay, you sleep easy, knowing that your mediocre college degree makes you better than everyone else. Who's the real supremacist?

>dugin and all his friends in the kremlin
Dugin has no friends in Kremlin.

>Every Trump supporter I defeat strengthens me

>divison in social, political and ethnic groups
>implys this is a totally new thing

oh boy...somebody explain this to him?

>another intellectual that lives entirely in the world of flimsy speculative personal """"""""""""""theories""""""""""""" says X

HOW WILL POL EVER RECOVER LMAO?

The thing most funny is that they leave here thinking they have won some kind of victory. I feel embarrassment for them

i for one welcome our new russian overlords.
better than the post-wwii neo-liberal cultural marxist bullshit we have been putting up with.

long live putin!

>guys we should be conscripted and fight in wars with Russia and possibly china because we world police and shieeet
what is it with leftists and death that makes the two inseperable?

>oh boy...somebody explain this to him?
Why waste your time. He is unwilling step outside his little box.

Wild and exotic theory here: What if Trumps election is the result of a thoroughly democratic process and the protesters /naysayers are just a vocal but visible minority of the millions of voters?
Just sayin'...

>i made a claim
your "claim" is literally "a college degree doesnt mean anything cause im the smartest guy i know" how am i not supposed to ridicule something so fucking dumb?

and so what kind of world do you live in? a world where trump is a great president, and isn't lying to the american people, and the people that disagree with you are paid globalist employed by a super sekrit bad guy who controls everything

yeah, that makes a lot more sense than what i am proposing. u rlly btfod me there fammie

i never even graduated college, lol. my favorite part of arguing with you guys is how many assumptions you make.

>facts and evidence
>WELL YOU PROBABLY JUST VOTED FOR HILLARY CLINTON HUH
>dumb white people voted for trump
>HJAHAAHA WELLL LOOK AT YOU WITH YOUR FANCY DEGREE

lmao

>implying i claimed anywhere in this thread that this was a brand new, never before seen, state of the art subversion tactic

>implying i claimed that the only solution to this is to go to war with russian and probably china

see what i mean about assumptions, UK tard? you Sup Forumslacks are full of them, and it makes me feel giggly inside

That's a wild theory. I don't know about that one. Nah, that would be too far out...

>how does it feel
Great. If I ever doubt my decision, I just look at Hillary, then Germany, then Sweden, and then remember Obama. I can smile the rest of the day, every day.

Damn I didn't think there was anyone else on here that knew about pixi

I made no claims. Just pointed out you've made a bunch of baseless claims and you can't even be taken to task since it was 100% speculative nonsense. Do you have a single shred of evidence for you claims?

>Hillary wanted a no fly zone
>generals say that will mean war with Russia
>haha stop spreading fear retard

>Dugin's main theory is that American Liberalism will collapse itself in the upcoming years.
With Trump's elections what is called now "liberalism" as ideology is already collapsed in US. The more tensions will be inside US, which is already inevitable, the less there will be hosts of that ideology. Ironically, from what i see, Trump is actually reducing this tensions, which could be instrumental for your stable near future.
>if they want to help White Americans, It'd be appreciated.
What can we do, honestly? Your best bet is that you will throw feminism into garbage and en-masse will be having 3 or more children with white gfs. Same applies to us.

>>I'm not familiar with his work
>>But here's why these things make his work obsolete
It's called geopolitics, dumbhead. Goddamn are you really thinking, that he is mastermind behind Putin or have similar ideas?
>Fuck russian generals, fuck counter-intel, fuck military industrial complex, fuck wargames, fuck experts, fuck russian allies. If it's Dugin told, than it's ultimate truth!
Russia-Iran-China alliance is reaction to western encroaching. Turned up good too IMO, many of your leaders seemingly become completly retarded from impunity.

>oh shit the Russians are dividing us into ethnic groups, it's all the Russians dividing us

Niggers would still chimp out even if Russia disappeared from the map tomorrow

youtube.com/watch?v=UVE0JekVvt0

Hello!

Do you guys not know how to sage?

Look it up if you don't.

There's no reason for this thread to keep getting bumped to the top of the catalog.

FYI

No. Nice deflection, turning it back on me. You made the claim that dugin was responsible for divisive rhetoric in the US. I asked for evidence. You quoted dugan as evidence of this taking place. I told you this isn't evidence of anything other than intention, and asked you to provide ACTUAL evidence that this happened. You called everyone that disagrees with you a 'dumb hick'. I rightfully, defended myself and questioned your substandard critical thinking skills.

My evidence for your lack of reasoning comes from this thread. Your opinion is based solely around your own speculation after having read some Dugin. Look back and read what you've written. There is zero concrete facts.

Again, I'd like some evidence to support your claim that Dugin is responsible for creating racial divisions in the US. If you try and deflect again, we are done.

Fuck off, Dugin is based. Glory to Eurasia.

>i never even graduated college, lol. my favorite part of arguing with you guys is how many assumptions you make.
It was heavily implied. You made several assumptions about me, based on nothing.

Yeah, sorry about that. Sometimes I'm hallucinating and shit.

>What can we do?

If a real civil war breaks out, I think Russia would probably back a far right white group.

She is hot. Clowny-Style for life.

whats her name

Nobody in Russia says "jack shit", get the fuck off your proxy you fucking idiot.

Dugin is a meaningless meme, you people really don't read about Russia anything

"Jack shit" is fairly common slang and Hollywood movies are as popular in Russia as they are basically everywhere else.

t. duginjugend

I mean, that guy knows a common idiom. That's not grounds for such an accusation.