Major red pill thread

Gonna dump some crimsonpills forr my fellow people since i lack better things to do today. Enjoy.

youtube.com/watch?v=GG9U1A-3rSI

youtube.com/watch?v=2ToJFB4WJ48

youtube.com/watch?v=qnvGftH7beY

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He dindu nuffin wrong yall

good stuff heres a bump m8. also the video im posting never went into detail about how hitler broke away from the rich industrial capitalist that funded him in the beginning. the rich industrial captitalist at that time tricked and used hitler for their gain. hitler saw this and thats when hitler switched his fight and turned on the corrupt bankers of capitalism.

youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

GAS THE KIKES. THE ONLY GOOD JEW IS A DEAD JEW.

reminder that the previous chess world champion Boris Spassky, who Bobby defeated in 1972, was also a raving anti semite. Chess is truly the most red pilled competitive game

interesting. didnt know that user.

>Schuster

is against immigration

>desir
>straw
>clark
>sutherland
>gysi

not jews, and even if they were this pic is fallacious as fuck.

Stormfags in charge of macros.

>Major red pill thread

Your image is actually kind of true though, even if it's meant to be ironic shitposting. The largest % of Whites who espouse Liberal bs are of Irish or Polish stock

Here is a redpill for you.

Redditors are hated across the internet, regardless of political affillilation of the platform due to their subversive copycat marxist nature.

They are the jews of the internet community.

Another unspoken redpill is how Catholicism as a sect is the go-to for cryptojews.

Look it up, almost every subversive catholic (including the antipope) comes from ethnic jewish stock.

I witnessed this first hand growing up going to catholic school. Some catholic schools are just synogages in disguise. My school had enough jews to warrant a yearly Hannukah celebration