Richard Spencer: "I'm an atheist."

altright.com/2017/01/23/the-alt-right-and-secular-humanism/

Fellow Christians, we can't support this guy. The alt-right is an anti-religious movement which goes against the Bible's teachings.

Fuck off redneck christcuck
Fuck Richard Spencer too

WE BUILT CIVILISATIONS N SHEEIIIT

can we just stop giving this moron attention?

It's well known that Christians don't care about race, nature or anything really. They just care about going to their special place when they die.

OP and Richard Spencer are both huge faggots for opposite reasons.

>"I'm an atheist."
a true white man keeps true to his polytheist and pagan roots,christcucks and semeticfucks need not apply

A guy who worships his own skin color is an atheist, big surprise.

Fuck off, you inbred, yellow-toothed prick.

I have more education than you can fathom.

Richard Spencer has always been antichristian and pro gay, the first time I went on his twitter he was saying christians were goofy and homosexuality is implicitly white

>a true white man keeps true to his polytheist and pagan roots

Do I need to pay an entry fee at the door to roleplay with my Euro-pagan brothers?

fuck christians.

>MUH EVERYONE IS THE SAME
>TURN THE OTHER CHEEK
>GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE

>I have more education than you can fathom.

>says that pagans are Larpers
>posts Deus Vult memes on another thread

Christianity is the only thing that can repel jewish Marxism. They know it too. Is it a coincidence the great leader Trump was elected in America? Why? He got like 90% of the white Evangelical vote.

Europe is cucked because they lost Christianity post WW2.

tbqh I can't understand how catholics still don't renounce their religion due to having the most cucked Pope since it was established, for real though, can someone explain me this, is it masochism?

Reminder that these threads are made by Jews to divide & conquer.

All Richard Spencer threads are like that, and atheism vs. Christian vs. Pagan is one of the oldest D&C tricks they use. Stop responding.

>fellow christians

FUCK HIM !

spencer is controlled opposition

>pro-gay
>backpedaller
>sells out others
>(((humanism)))
>atheist

If he isn't controlled opposition he has a nigger brain

theistfags btfo, religion is bluepilled

christ-cucks, get fucked

true whites only worship the old gods

>altright.com

LOL fuck off. another pointless Rithard Sthpensther bait thread

>god in 2017

t. secretly converted is islam

>current year+2 ?

A guy who is an anti-semite does not follow a desert religion formed by jews. Big fucking surprise.

>old gods

The god of Christ is one of the oldest Gods of any religion. The so called "Germanic gods" are adaptations of Aryan (and therefore another Semitic) religion.

nice larp you have there faggot

>Christianity is the only thing that can repel jewish Marxism.

No one cares

>the Bible's teachings
>Literally a middle-eastern religion
Why would a white nationalist follow non-white teachings like a sheep?

>The god of Christ is one of the oldest Gods of any religion.

I never supported this guy. I came back to Sup Forums after two years to follow elections and this guy was everywhere all of a sudden.

A white man that's not Christian is not a white man at all. A man that admits to being a fedora tipper is literally a Jew

>are adaptations of Aryan
you just made that up. the earliest any of the faiths in northern europe can be traced back to is a unified indo-european group. which isnt "semetic". it pre-dates your aryan shit

t. Muslim in Europe

if you ever supported this faggot, you are a retarded pleb

>A guy who worships his own skin color is an atheist, big surprise.
t. nigger

> actually being this new
> Thank you for Correcting the Record

lol. alinskyite tactics once again? You guys need a new playbook.

/thread

why people look up to him anyways?

Why would anyone call themselves an "atheist"? It's a smear word invented by Christfags.

No word that starts with a- or an- as a prefix is a positive word. It means you're lacking something that you should have.

I would say that I'm normal instead. People who believe in old stories from thousands of years ago with zero evidence are weird.

Jews pls go.

>being cucked by desert bed time stories

I mean, come on!

And this why he is NOT our leader.

He divinizes his race instead of appreciating the realist (rather than nominalist) quality of it. Personally I don't think Spencer is a paid plant of the CIA or even an FBI informant. I do think he is an egotistical self promoter. Forget him.

Who's this guy again?

Except Spanish Catholics, of course. (pic related)

>muh science

Who?