American education

>American education

>online tests

Did you intend to post in >>/sci/?

>filenames

This is standard here, I'm about to have cheated my way to an associates degree
No, education is an issue here in America and something that should be addressed more in politics

>Brown = Middle Eastern
>Therefore, tell him to get out of 'my' country but then shoot him anyway.
>Amerilard incestuous redneck confirmed

Apparently it's so lousy that I don't have the slightest clue what I'm looking at here.

indeed, pajeets are at fault for the clumsy quiz.

V is for volume
v is for velocity

There is nothing wrong with that picture.

they're the same v

it's a symbol and not V

qV
looks different

Top one is capital V

Bottom is lowercase v

Get your eyes checked

v ˅

letter on the left, symbol on the right

>autistic quiz can only check one distinct answer

learn english street shitter.

>being this retarded

qv

qV

You're right there is no difference
This, I've had this problem with just about every online assignment I've had

This is precisely why I failed my freshman physics class in college. The retarded online homework. I complained to the dean and showed him how retarded it was and he told me to suck it up everyone can do it so I need to waste extra hours on nonsense too.

Took it again over the summer and aced it but I wasted a good 30 hours (!) on bullshit online homework with buggy code.

I hate classes that use ~ as negation when even my phone keyboard has ¬.

you used a "v" (the letter) instead of the GLYPH they want you to choose from the "additional symbols" button or whatever it is

it's your fault, bitch

mathxl sucks

>[Coalgirls]_Nichijou_(192(...).jpg[Coalgirls]_Nichijou_(1920x1080_Blu-ray_FLAC).jpg

conjunction: ∧

disjunction: ∨

not v

They need to fire the pajeets who code Mathxl and hire some more competent people.

>he told me to suck it up everyone can do it
This is why education here is shit, no one wants to do anything

A good example is the local superintendent of the high school here:
He made the district the choice school for the county so he an bring in kids from Niggertown (no exaggeration) to play football, despite their test scores being the lowest in the county, right below his fucking school

Right now he wants to put in an ice skating rink to bring in revenue by operating during school hours. I fucking hate this town

The only person you're cheating is yourself dumbass.

ITT people who aren't in STEM and don't know what latex is. Enjoy lower-classdom for you and your posterity.

v_V

O_O

xD

>learning from a computer
>bring a frogposter

You will never use 90% of the shit you learn in school at your job anyone. Most places will train you once you get it. The degree is just a piece of paper that says "im not completely retarded".

>Show it to teacher
>Get points back
Why don't more people do this? Teachers WANT you to succeed, and most are willing to give points on shit if you show that you were right/you had the right logic

The out of control education system is a serious problem in this country, and has been since the original communist infiltration in the 1920s.

We really need to get redpilled anons into their local school boards. It'd give them necessary XP to run for more serious local government positions and it'd help get the schools teaching a proper curriculum and properly managed again, improving the long term outcomes of the population.

Unfortunately I'm barred from public office and political organization for the next few years so I can't just develop a program myself.

>variable names aren't symbolic
fuck off, adults are talking.

I speak better English than your entire family tree put together. Even the ones under the ground.

Ask me anything you servile, pathetic, shit-for brains, Franco-British American wannabe cum stain on a feral cat's maggot infested dead cadaver.

There are a few Republican townships around the country that are getting their acts together, plus some private schools are alright.

Unfortunately, that's not nearly enough. Plus, even private schools are failing (i.e. Catholic schools taking in Jewish kids because more kids more money)

>cheating on math

I'm telling you right now cheat on everything else, but if you cheat on math or science it's gonna come back and bite you in the ass.

That's just survey of mathematics, my college algebra class I'm alright with

This test is for an online degree. Really don't have teachers Pham.

Have fun with that Pearson MyMathLab garbage. The only redeeming thing about it is that the math classes at my university that use it let you go at your own pace, and I just got through blitzkrieging the class.

Kek, nobody cares pajeet

Very good pajet!

I wonder how long it this poo to learn that phrase. His master probably put a lot of training into him.

>online
>degree

In this class you're supposed to have everything in by certain dates, I figured this was how it was everywhere