The Great Canadian Honeypot

I always have love Canadians, they have so much potential. Such big hearts.

Lately, there has been a trend in False flag protests and seemingly fake hate crimes which coincide with legislation and acts of government.

It is incumbent upon all right-minded Canadians to be cognizant of these dirty tricks and not let yourself be sucked into a honeypot. Do not be goaded into losing your freedom. Speak out but speak smartly. Do not use Discord.

Things do not bode well for our friends, the Leafs. These are trying times. It looks like things will be getting a much worse before they get better. I say this as a citizen of the former Soviet Union.

What can we do to help our friends the Canadians? They are subverted and demoralized. They currently are normalizing thought crimes with legislation. Soon it will be illegal to talk ill of the muslims.

Maybe Annexation by The USA is their only hope?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YtWVtH8AuA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gas yourself.

Take us back.

Why does the canada spy on it's journalists?

Because there's good odds they are or are aiding terrorists.

What did they mean by this?

>What can we do to help our friends the Canadians

Reform our identity as a British colony (yes, that means """white""") for starters

Canada is slowly being stripped of every last little chunk of culture and identity in favour of the nothingness that is postnationalism. You can tell people are lost, apathetic and nihilistic. They cling to the only identity they can get in modern Canada, and that's typically a combination of the following:
>Tim Hortons xd
>HOckey xd
>multiculturalism
>multiculturalism
>progressive politics and platitudes (being "tolerant and inclusive" is practically a religious belief in some Canadians. Understandable that they lynch those who do not follow such beliefs)

Combine this with the shitty materialistic bullshit they export from the states and you've got """"Canadian identity"""""

That's it, Nigel. We were too young to become independent and now we're paying for it.

You want to help us, take us back.

You did this for no reason at all, and did so knowing full well that you could not reverse what you have done.

May god have mercy on you all.

fuuuuuuuck that. Europe is not Europe. This bong poster is probably a nigger.

I used to love the British before I discovered that most of them are massive pedophiles.

Do us a favor? Fuck off and work on your own obvious problems. YOUR PRIME MINISTER WAS A SATANIST AND PEDOPHILE ASSHOLE.

Stop trying to limit my speech and diminish what I say with your glass houses
routine.

Orwellian to the core.

Honestly love how they push the conditioning so hard in schools, made my friends and I cynical from a young age.

Saying that we are demoralized and subverted is an understatement. But we're canuks. and white, we'll thrive.

Stop being a fucking faggot and watch this video.

Britain is the MECCA OF PEDOPHILIA in this world. And now it's full of Muslims as well.

You're doing really well over there, asshole. Really well. Pretty soon we'll have all the reason we need to drop nukes all over that faggoty island.

youtube.com/watch?v=YtWVtH8AuA4

Leafs in general have a low-level of discourse

If a Brit or any other nationality wishes to discuss your country he certainly can't rely on you to host the discussion properly or with any level of decorum. So it falls to us to enable you to talk about your own country in an adult fashion. It's true.

Police chief ‘120 per cent convinced’ Edward Heath was a paedophile

Mike Veale reportedly swayed by ‘very close similarities in the accounts given by those who have come forward’

Mad Max is our savior lads,

Because they are treasonous whores and need to be killed.

Pedophilia Scandal Sends Shock Waves Through U.K. Soccer

December 2, 2016

In mid-November, a former professional soccer player told a British newspaper that as a child, he had been sexually abused for years by a well-respected youth coach. The player said he knew other players had experienced the same thing — and that a culture of silence kept the abusers out of the spotlight.

But he wasn't keeping the secret anymore.

"I want to get it out and give other people an opportunity to do the same," Andy Woodward told The Guardian. "I want to give people strength. ... I'm convinced there is an awful lot more to come out."

The UK has a massive, massive pedophilia problem. It's time to clean this up, all around the world. The UK is ground zero.

British people, people who live in glass PEDOPHILE houses shouldn't throw stones.

>Do not use Discord.
fuck why not, been using it for like 4 months

got news for ya bud.

what

why do they want to ban memes critical of islam?

British pedos. WARNING. We're coming for you. We will use any and all means necessary to stop you. We will not stop until the task is complete. You're done.

As the UK has launched a new-judge led inquiry panel to investigate a pedophile ring operated in 1980s, the Home Secretary warns the allegations are just a “tip of an iceberg” and the problem is “woven, covertly, into the fabric of our society.”

Following a spate of allegations concerning the abuse of children by adults, many of who abused their positions of power and status, Home Secretary Theresa May said Britons still do not appreciate the “true scale of that abuse.”

Thank you for your concern bro.
I am currently working on memeing Alberta exit into reality.
We are a Conservative province in Canada.
If we can do an Alberta exit we could solve this problem.
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Alberta separation!!

tell me dude

mfw In Canada, a man can have an abortion at any stage of his pregnancy

you can't just say something cryptic like that and not expand, that's fucked up

Trump needs to nuke Quebec and Toronto

Everyone here that isnt either a)homeless
b)a schizo (even then not rly)
c)conservative (rare bread nowadays cause of harper and based Rob Ford)
d)highly aware of whats going on and a profound understanding of politics
Are fine, but they make up maybe 15% of the population at best.
All the abos the immigrants and lefties are all cancer, they all hate trump and think hes hitler.
This country has no more hope, nuke us pls

It's been compromised, Feds are monitoring it.

how do you know

Found the china man.

don't use discord

kek blessed, but why?

fine use discord.

go ahead

Us Leafs are the greatest threat to rabid nationalists. By our very existence we prove multiculturalism works. Immigrants more readily integrate into Canada then the melting pots of other western countries.

You hate us because we represent what you wish were impossible.

Me and all my friends use it, I don't mind switching to a teamspeak server but they'll ask why I don't want to use it and I need a reason. Plz help.

KILL US NOW!!!

>Chinese people moving to all-Chinese neighborhoods where they consume Chinese food, media, only speak Chinese to other Chinese people is an example of integration working

fuck off kike