Activists tricked Trump supporters into waving Russian flags

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/activists-donald-trump-president-cpac-russia-vladimir-putin-impeach-usa-a7598971.html

God liberals are so annoying. Why can't they leave us alone? I wish they didn't do this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0o49aM47qlw
huffingtonpost.com/entry/james-okeefe-event-beating_us_588f8339e4b02772c4e8265f
m.huffpost.com/us/author/ryan-clayton
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/activists-donald-trump-president-cpac-russia-vladimir-putin-impeach-usa-a7598971.html
gq.com/story/cpac-trump-russian-flags
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go to cripplechan and dox him

shill your fake news elsewhere

>WHY WON'T LITERALLY HITLER DECLARE A MAJOR WAR WITH RUSSIA!!! FUCKING PUPPET!!!!

What's wrong with russian flag? Why mexican flag is ok, but russian isn't? Liberals are evil people.

It's just shill things.

Honestly we've been pulling ops for so long it's just nice to see that there's SOMEONE on the other side who can think a little creatively.

>Activists tricked Trump supporters into waving Russian flags

No they didn't. The paid Soros activist were giving the flags to other paid actors.

you hate russia?

No one is that stupid.
These people knew they were Russian flags and they were probably libs.

There was Libtard cuck from Huffington Post literally pretending to be Russian who supports Trump there is a video on Milo channel.

Where can I buy toilet paper on which is printed images of democrat party politicians?

Here in the UK the people universally love trump

(((Independent))) is a fake news and this people are probably paid Liberals, like one from Huffington Post. They are truly pathetic

How can we trick liberals to save the Nazi Germany flag?

What a pack of assholes. They showed some picture of this really happy old lady with one. She goes there, all happy to support Trump, waves this flag not knowing, and some Liberal is laughing that they made a fool of someone's grandma. Libs are soulless assholes. Surely by now even they must know that.

I would unironically wave that flag because I think it's funny and it makes people super butthurt.

it's a good prank. If someone had handed Obama supporters Iranian flags or whatever and they were enthusiastically waving them Sup Forums would be crowing about le epic troll.

steal all their symbols like we've been doing and then with your fake liberal accounts Say that youre sick of nazis stealing your stuff and pretend to steal the nazi symbol

youtube.com/watch?v=0o49aM47qlw

That guy is cringe as fuck. At no point is any of his antics remotely entertaining.

lmao

Paid Libtard shill who can't even fake the Russian accent.

Seriously, this. Are the citizens in Russia taught to hate the United States? Because it seems like a lot of people in the US are shilling hatred for Russia. Because of the cold war? Because of Crimea? Because we're told Putin is corrupt and has political enemies killed? I mean if the Untied States and Russia were able to strengthen relations wouldn't that help to possibly defuse global tensions at least for the West?

Wasn't there a petition to ban him from entering the UK? Didn't your parliament have a discussion because of its popularity? I'm sure there's just as many liberals who hate him in your country as there are in mine.

>implying Russian
The traditional flag of Slovenia, Melania's home country, is white-blue-red too.

Got to admit, I would have no problem waving that.
Russia and US need better relationship.
Not sure when US Dems became war-hawks and Cold War conservatives just want to get along.

I wonder how libs would react if he put on a sombrero, waved the Mexican flag and imitated every Mexican stereotype he could think of while pronouncing Spanish words poorly.

Chill out bro it was only a prank.
Nobody got hurt.

A lot of Russians in general view the US as their main geopolitical adversary, as far as I know it stems for the Cold War era.

Honestly, who cares of Trump supporters wave Russian flags?

Can anyone explain?

I am sure if you went to a Democrat rally and handed out some EU flags to the people there and asked nicely for them to wave it, they would.

Why would that not be a huge scandal?

Why is Americans liking Russia a thought crime among Liberals?

Why is the Trump administration going to get investigated for ties to Russia while the Hillary campaign staff never came under investigation for ties to the EU?

Fake news.

I agree and those are some nice numerals niggermountain

Trump supporters are retarded idiots confirmed.

top kek

>you hate russia?

Frankly, Trudeau is more harmful to Canada than Putin is. Trudeau is rotting Canada's soul even further and continuing the demographic catastrophe of multiculturalism.

>Not sure when US Dems became war-hawks and Cold War conservatives just want to get along.
The thinking there is that when a guy gives surface-to-air missiles to a bunch of idiots, and they then shoot down a Malaysian jetliner because they thought it was an enemy jet, you shouldn't subsequently suck his dick.

What's wrong with this?

America and Russia should be friends!

ONLY NAZIS WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH RUSSIA!!!
COMMUNISTS LIKE US HATE THEM!!!
ANTIFA RULEZ

You're a bad troll

Trump needs to make antifa a terrorist organization!

I'm just curious how is putin harmful to canada at all.

He's not, that's the point.

So?

There's literally nothing wrong with Russia. Do Libs think their propaganda applies? Fucking retards.

he'll hack the souls of all those dead seals that were clubbed to death and bring them back alive to terrorize canada.

James O'Keefe and his boys already btfo this guy a few weeks ago. Pic related

huffingtonpost.com/entry/james-okeefe-event-beating_us_588f8339e4b02772c4e8265f

>I'm just curious how is putin harmful to canada at all.

If there was no America, Russia would steal the Arctic regions of Canada.

So he s not even hypothetically harmful, he s harmful only in alternative history?

He does, they're braindead junkies and pinko scum and they've been fucking up europe for a while. That shit shouldn't fly in murica.
take down Soros too for funding these wankers

Canadians are retarded, what did you expect?

>What's wrong with russian flag? Why mexican flag is ok, but russian isn't? Liberals are evil people.

Because Russians are white. Brown people are never bad ever.

>inb4 happy merchant comes in to notify me that slavs aren't white

>I'm just curious how is putin harmful to canada at all.

Because this guy told them they're harmful to Canada (pic related).

Homos are the only internationalist left around, they rally in support of other oppressed homos elsewhere.

He hackin n shiet, and Crimea or something is pretty much the argument.

Russia took all the SAMs off them afterwards. stop spreading fakenews.

CAUSE RUSSIA IS BAD LMAO

>huffingtonpost.com/entry/james-okeefe-event-beating_us_588f8339e4b02772c4e8265f

>grown man
>wearing dinosaur socks

Where s crimea and where s canada?

We don't want to be Putins ass puppet. There's obviously a clear difference between good relations and the very likely possibility that Trump is under Putins thumb.

I'm not making the argument, that's their retarded stance on it.
They think you're evil because of propaganda some lingering cold war tensions and the annexation of Crimea. it's not rational, but neither are liberals.

This is the guy

m.huffpost.com/us/author/ryan-clayton

If Putin invaded Canada he's gonna turn it to russia and according to the trumpcuck leaf, dying of famine and drinking bath lotion is better than living in the current Canada which is super terrible because it got a minority of muslims, gays and indians in it.

Hahahahahahhhhaaa

This. Sometimes you have to admit the other side can do something right

>independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/activists-donald-trump-president-cpac-russia-vladimir-putin-impeach-usa-a7598971.html

>this is the activist that did it

While we're at it, we also need to answer the Dutch Question in the United States.

O gawd, not Russia! Those Russians are bad goyim, they don't even import millions of African negroes into their country. Sick! Trust me goy, you don't wanna ally with Russia. Israel is our true ally, they have always stood by America through thick and thin

no refugees want to live in russia what the fuck are you talking about?
The refugees that got sent there all say they rather stay in syria rather than starve in Slav land

>I wish they didn't do this.

Not salty enough.

Someone Tricked Trump Supporters into Waving Tiny Russian Flags at CPAC
gq.com/story/cpac-trump-russian-flags

Well, here's a story that definitely doesn't speak well of the "American education system".

...at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), shortly before Donald Trump's (bonkers, nonsensical, self-aggrandizing) speech, a prank genius passed out what seemed to the crowd to be pro-Trump swag.

That swag?
Small red, white, and blue flags with TRUMP written across them.
The problem for those CPAC attendees?
They were Russian flags.

BECAUSE PUTIN LITERALLY KILLS GAYS AND TRANS PPL OMGGGGGG

kek I read that exactly as some cali slag would say it, very accurate.

Nothing wrong with the russian flag.

>― O’Keefe released a video on Tuesday responding to Clayton, which includes footage from the evening Clayton recorded his meeting with an O’Keefe operative. The video confirms that at a restaurant in Washington, just before the inauguration, a liberal and a conservative sat down for a meal together, and both surreptitiously filmed the other. Each was trying to get the other to say something incriminating.

LOL at this Spy vs. Spy shit.

Who the fuck cares? Last I heard, the Russians haven't been our enemy since 1991.

>Nothing wrong with the russian flag.
You are right.

To put TRUMP on Russia's flag?
Washington. We got a problem.

>Who the fuck cares?
How about we put PUTIN on the Star Spangled Banner, desu?

This. Liberals aren't clever enough to pull this troll off.

>literally trying to make fun of the USSR
>while supporting a left wing politician

these people are delusional

Fuck that guy for showing just how stupid Trump supporters are.

LMAO
M
A
O

Putin is the serial killer friend you gamble on by getting on his good side so he won't pick you as a victim. You could take the gamble, or you could stay the fuck away from him and call the police.

They sure want that war with Russia for kike soros, and to not talk about Seth Rich at all.