We can all agree that his presidency has so far been a disaster and is in no sights of improving

We can all agree that his presidency has so far been a disaster and is in no sights of improving.

What is going to happen when he either resigns or loses the elections in 2019?

We are dangerously close to kirchnerism returning to power and this time staying forever. How do we fucking prevent this?

tell me argentina, about trump's trade and economic plans. surely you know what he is proposing.

I've been kinda out of the loop in regards to trump in the last few weeks because of university.

Give me a kick rundown

>last few weeks
his whole campaign was about bringing jobs back by putting tarrifs on good produced out of the border and pulling out of multinational trade agreements like TPP, and NAFTA

I wholeheartedly agree. I'm all for protectionism and isolationism.

What has happened? Why has Macri been a disaster?

>Devaluated our coin (He promised he wouldn't do it)
>Increased taxes and tariffs (He promissed he wouldn't do it)
>Greatly increased our debt
>Sold lots federal lands to a british investor
>He and his whole government have gone full Marie Antoniette
>Made a lot of small businesses go bankrupt

And worst of all, he has vindicated our previous marxist government in the eyes of the public opinion.

He's doing so bad that not even the MSM that put him in power is willing to sacrifice it's credibility defending him

Good summary. Thanks.

Also lot of people lost their jobs (not even counting the worthless public workers (ñoquis) that deserved to lose it) because of how badly the economy is taking it in the ass

I fucking hate Macri so much. Not only because he is a terrible president but because he fucked us forever now that (((Kirchnerism))) will come inevitably come back thanks to him.

>mfw our best hope is voting massa

Yeah, but I doubt Massa Effect 2 will win at all, I think we're fucked anyway.

peronism is a meme that needs to die

Peron was the only leader that tried to turn argentina into a global power. You need really need to stop listening to those butthurt UCR faggots.

Modern peronism is marxist garbage and needs to die. in that we can agree

>Peron was the only leader that tried to turn argentina into a global power

a demagogic pedo faggot who totally wasted all the national wealth on gibs and giving power to trade unions?

>demagogic
you have any idea of what that word means or are you parroting our local msm?

Argentinian politics are, have always been, and will always be shit. Pic related is your only chance of salvation.

Fuck Macri and fuck the liberal right

Latin America needs a nationalist movement

Didn't you have a marxist terrorist for president a few years back

Lula is poised to win the next elections right?
Wasting the right wing momentum on an impeachment to place a frank mason puppet in power was a great mistake brazil bro. One which all of south america will have to pay

at least Mujica spent 20 years in prison paying for his crimes

Kretina Kirchner is 10 times worse and she's still around enjoying the hundreds of millions of dollars he stole from (You) living like a queen in a country without royalty

talk about being cucks

>We can all agree that his presidency has so far been a disaster and is in no sights of improving.
Yes, for you and your ilk.
For the rest of us, it's been an unqualified success. Glorious and magnificent, better than I could have hoped.
Winning so much, I'm starting to get tired of winning.

>talk about being cucks
You realize you are the canada of south america right?

meant to reply to

What do you mean by that?

not an argument against what i just said

>your ex president is worse than our ex president because this fact this and this other fact

>DUDE WEED LMAO

great comeback

he banned our lemons, he is probably not going to keep importing our cars either

>Read my lips: no new taxes

No, we can't agree.