ONLY PEOPLE ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD: anglo/white european counties

ONLY PEOPLE ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD: anglo/white european counties

Good job you aren't even allowed in your own thread

>counties
>not countries
nice try frenchman.

Fuck, that was too tempting
What is "American" ancestry on this map?

I live in Finnish county XDDD

pre-revolutionary colonist.

Mostly Scots-irish, protestants from Scotland that settled in northern ireland and then came to the American south

lmao at the confederate state meme

hahaahhahahahaahha holy shit

>american ancestry

what did they mean by this?

I don't think that the majority of the African American counties even have blacks as a majority.

I'm in one of these places and black people make up something like 20ish% of the pop.

see and

which state/county?

Lafayette Parish, LA

Just looked up the last census info 70% white, 25% black.

No it just means african american ancestry have a plurality because the white ancestries are all divided.

It's from 2000, so Katrina in 2005 totally fucking our demographics up is probably to blame.
Most stats about Louisiana don't take Katrina into account. The magnitude of the demographic shift after 2005 is quite substantial. Our black population actually went down in most cases.

>German

Fucking kek. Is there any ancestral group more overestimated anywhere in the world?

>be John Thomas Williams
>whole family is English
>one German grandmother
>WE WUZ KAISERS N SHEEIT

They were the original WEWUZ, user. It is no surprise, really.

The numbers could be fishy, I pulled it from census.gov. Most say 2015 or 2010 for the estimates.

A lot of germans i met claim to have other ethnicities so i could understand this. I have'nt met a "purerbed german"

Hello I'm an African immigrant who came here in 2004.

do americans really do this?

Do what? Most people are mixed from several european ethnicities.

I got you. I'm probably not white according to Sup Forums with Irish, French, Cherokee, and German ancestors.

yeah, theres a large amount of people who lack national/ethnic pride here. they always want to be 1,000 different ethnic groups, or have one that isnt white

The graphic in OP is old as piss. All of the migration from 2005 to 2010, and even after depending the industry, ultimately means statistics of Louisiana are misleading if their presentation doesn't include some detail.
Lafayette is a good example of this, as it always booms and bust with the oil industry. So the demographics can shift greatly in as little as 3 years, so these census studies can be misleading.

It says 2000 in the picture.

that's why i would've thought you don't talk about it

That is old. Considering the Hurricanes and industry:
>2005: Katrina, Rita
>2008: Gustav, Ike
>2010: BP spill, moratorium on Gulf drilling
>2012: Oil glut
Demographics have changed a good bit. Still full of blacks, though.
People enjoy talking about ancestry. It is a pretty trivial thing usually.

Yeah, Katrina and Rita moved a lot of people around. The whole gulf coast is very different than it was in 2000.

Ya, we actually lost a House seat in 2010 because of it. I'm thinking the shift is one of the reasons the Democrats don't seem to care much for Louisiana as of late.
Not that I'm complaining. They did enough damage last time.

> Finns and Nords congregate in the north

Sometimes I feel we should kick out any fucker who hates the cold. Assholes ruin Finland.

My county is white according to this map but my town is predominantly beaner, am I still allowed?

Brazil is white.

the "old stock", basically anglo colonists.

>that map is 17 years old

i wonder why the census hasn't updated it...

Irish heritage
Does that mean whole of Ireland,Republic,Northern?

God dammit, Indiana is almost perfect, but fucking Indianapolis and Gary have to go and have a bunch of fucking coons in them.

There was a time when the only reason you'd have a non-white ancestor is if that person were defeated in war by whites or owned by whites. For instance, I have a native american grandmother four generations back that was bought from a local tribe by my german grandfather because there were't enough white women around to fuck.

Iowa is the only pure state anyway

Didn't Hitler move there?

They definitely do. Most white americans, I'm not going to pretend to know the exact number but I'll say the vast majority, are mostly of British descent. But they have one or two Germans/Irish/Italian in their family, so they run around saying that they're German/Irish/Italian.

The fact is that being of British descent isn't cool. It's boring. It's the default. We live in a society where people speak English, follow English law, have fashion based on anglo culture, etc. .

some parts

This is out of date. The Cook County (i.e. Chicago) highest ethnic group percentage is white.

Yeah but that's also the same for New England, just the south thinks it's different or doesn't know it's heritage

Who German Autistic Cuck here?

regular Germans or German Americans?