After Poland's accession to the European Union and accession to the Schengen Area in particular...

>After Poland's accession to the European Union and accession to the Schengen Area in particular, a significant number of Poles, estimated at over two million, have emigrated, primarily to the United Kingdom, Germany, France and Ireland.

B-but /pol told me Poland was based!

I don't understand the argument here. The EU is doomed to collapse within the next 10 years, I know that much.

its based because everyone thinks they arent cucked

Why have two million Poles fled their homeland?

They have to go back.

because it's a such a shitty place, not even rapefugees want to go there

Their qt's are god tier though

they all come here to ireland 4 jobs alot are gone back but there still a good few polish ppl around

well this soil will be clear after the great happening

Because working in UK or Germany for a couple of years can get them enough money to buy a house.

The average family in Poland has sent one immigrant abroad at least.

Bydło left,the rest is doing fine.If we Mexico we would all have left.

Simple economics. You work in the west for 4x income you would get here. They dont work in eu because they like you krauts, believe me, they fucking hate eternal germ.

I see the same kraut

>what is money

>The only thing Germans can be proud of is GDP
>The whole histroy of krauts is Hitler
>the whole worlds sees you as a nazi since you are bron
>you have to take rapefuges cuz muh hitler
>you need to pay the whole world $$$ cuz muh Hitler
>your whole life is defined by muh Hitler

Sad timeline to be a kraut.

Now bring me my euromonies and get out!

There's a ticket on the brexit boat booked for you and your polish pals my man :^)

Who fucking cares about GDP?

Who is going to still have their own culture, language, existence in 100 years? Germany sure as hell will not with the way things are going.

Keep bragging about GDP while Muslim men flood in, white German males live as total beta losers, and white German women stuff every hole with black and brown cocks. PATHETIC.

now post the DB debt graph, kraut :^)

i hope triggering article 50 next month plunges them in a deep recession t b h

>Germanys economy is on the rise
Ich spür' davon nichts.

You are happy about the money Kraut?
Jews created it for us to be doomed, it is not even real, gold standard is gone.

Poles are going to work abroad but are not selling their own homes for money.

While Poles can just pack and go back to Poland, West can't have their own home without a war.

That is difference between based Poland and cucked West.

> immigrant raped butts in germany is only rivaled by sweden

Muh economy

> every based country is a 2nd world shithole
Really makes me go hmm

i hate germany, you aren't even partly nazis any more.

Did it say "well-being" anywhere? Rising GDP can mean alot of things, including more working hours, higher taxing and more people living on rent. There are also many different approaches to calculate GDP. It's a hollow number if the it's not broken down. Don't ever fall for it.