safrpsa.org/our-mission.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, fuck off

I got a problem solver

and his name is revolver

or eugene stoner

>guy doesn't even dead 315lbs
>"powerlifter"

I would dead 315lbs for reps when I went to the gym casually for a few months. Fucking lefties can't do anything right.

Jokes on them. If they lift long enough the T will kick in and they'll get bored with sucking dick and move on to objectifying big asses.

>6' 2" and only 217 lb
not gonna make it.

>hulking muscle

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>zero definition
>no shoulders or chest
>gyno

Umm no

Fuck all mate, i looked like that after a month's work.

It's how skilled you are with weapons.
Can you defend yourself from a man welding a double sided sword and a shield, whom is also packing a glock?

God created men. But Samuel Colt made them equal :^)

At least if you're American anyway.

The average liberal is bigger than the average conservative. We're heading towards a one sided slaughter if this cold war turns hot

>poncho martinez

Great, easier target to hit.

>be really mad lefty
>start weightlifting
>build up testosterone
>get big
>beat up lefties

im okay with this

lmao my first thought. that can't be him in the pic

This means nothing. All the vets and gun enthusiasts are on the right. If a legit civil war broke out who do you think will be learning advanced combat tactics etc? This isn't ancient greece. Size means nothing. Cardio and stamina are big and strength somewhat in emergency melee situations

>Poncho Martinez
This can't be his real name.

>Manhattan

25 year old with a gut that works a labor job vs. a 25 year old with a desk job who goes to the gym?

Who wins and why?

We don't care about politics here, we care about the weather and fishing.

But the roids, runs throuh people like me, and we don't sell to such cunts.

I'm not selling steroids though, that's just jewish lies.

Dude weed man weed man lol(we look down on stoners), I got this hitler shit running on full volume here, my damn.....

Where we could have been

labor job. Blue collar guys have probably been in a scuffle here and there.

Glad I wasn't the only one.

>Average liberal being bigger than conservatives
>Spics aren't liberal
Choose one faggot.

Lifting makes you more conservative. This will backfire.

Also, one guy isn't representative of anything. Leftism is fundamentally an ideology of weakness. One semi-big guy in a sea of 100lb betas won't change that.

>poncho martinez

what the fuck

Do the leftists not realize they're leftist because they're weak? Increasing their muscle mass and testosterone will make them conservative.

>poncho martinez

>Training your body to beat up right-wingers
First of all, this is what handguns are for.
Second of all, weightlifting is already more popular among right-wingers.
Third of all, has it dawned on these people that they're literally advocating assaulting American citizens?

as soon as the testosterone hits, welcome to our side brother

Sounds like you're a manlet with short and stubby limbs. People with actual height has to lift longer and further from the center of gravity.

fucking need to keep this shit at a consant temp too.....

Drugs you can just burry in the ground, roids you must keep at a certain temp... meaning it must be inside your house[pls raid me police], or you store it another location

The more beefy guys the better

>implying muscles will make you win a fight

This is just some insecure projection, looking tough but not actually being tough. I'm sure this guy would get his ass kicked because deep down he is a feminized pussy.

He's probably the guy who says "bro lets not fight, violence solves nothing."

>. If a legit civil war broke out who do you think will be learning advanced combat tactics etc? This isn't ancient greece

>ancient greece

Greeks were the masters of tactics both in single combat(Pankration) and in formation(pike phalanx, etc.)

Some of them did nothing but train for war. Nothing else. 1 vs 1 in the same weight class I would bet on one of them against any UFC fighter.

It there is a civil war it'll be the shortest on record.

These people live in a fantasy land where SS officers traveled forward in time 70 years and now walk among us.

>Poncho Martinez

This would be like a white person being named:

>Sweater-vest Johnson

>lifting to fight nazis
They are several decades too late, nazis lost.

>Lifting increases T
>Increased T means he'll be less of a leftist faggot

Where is the problem here?

watch out, alt right

big fat oaf here

i haven't lost a fight as an adult, and I've been in more than the aver-age leaf

having big arms doesn't make you a fighter. being a vicious fuck who gets into fights makes you a fighter.

Of course someone with regimented fight training could teach me a thing or two, but that wouldn't stop me from bouncing their head off of a wall, spitting in their face and smashing their balls.

You either have the knack and don't advertise irl, or you don't and pretend you do.

I invite the left to start taking swings at people in MAGA hats to see what happens

Yea, I'd always put my money on the blue collar guy. His work day consists of "being at the gym".

Fake news

I'm 5'11. Powerlifting is also much more about CNS training

Not an argument. Eddie Hall is 6' 3" and holds the DL record @ 1030lb

oh jesus

>poncho martinez

they can work out all they want, their muscles won't stop a fucking bullet to the gut

You're failing to understand cleetus. When you go to sleep, turn your back, or even dare set down your assault weapon, you'll have a pack of comrades on your ass faster than you can fuck your cousin.

Run.

SHILL

>powerlifter

also, "fascists" generally own guns, more than one most of the time

Gonna be funny when they can't find the Nazis they're looking for.

>lefties go to gym to prepare for fights
>evil natsis go to shooting range to practice marksmanship

how are they going to fight me if i am 200yrds away?

>tfw blue collar
>been in a few fights on the job site
The spics quickly learned not to fuck with the crazy white guy

>Take a picture from /fit/, also a bunch of words below it.
Oh yeah, I'm terrified. Bullets just don't go through any body. Lost so much sleep over this. Wew, laddie.

>has it dawned on these people that they're literally advocating assaulting American citizens?
No, they're advocating assaulting shitlords, which is totally justifiable.

For a group that moaned for years about how much they hate labels and labeling people, they sure love labeling people as a means of justifying hypocritical bullshit to themselves and others.

Is this your pack of comrades Somebody link a few "Antifaggots killed with a single punch" news articles.

>Gun
>217 pounds hulk Poncho Martinez dead

GG stud

this

>Have no life with nothing to do all day
>Join a gym so you feel less insecure
>Get as big as your insecurity issues
>Someone calls you a name
>You run away and cry because you're still a big pussy

Oh my, oh my
ain't that some "toxic masculinity"

I'm ugly and mean. Got these dead eyes, I think I am soulless or something. Born to kill, you know. This guy looks like a big teddy bear, how cute and fuzzy he is.

Sounds like fun.

You think you alone could stop them? We're the moralist side with something to fight for, so we don't care if you shoot half of us, we'll rip you apart while you try to reload

Can a /k/ommando give us the force needed for an average trigger pull? Need to make sure I am strong enough to fight in the current year.

>bench 200
KEK

>Get ripped
>So you can do a slave cosplay
>Because you think Nazis are some sort of super huge menacing force of evil
>Realize how much time you've spent compensating

lol, 5.5 for a standard glock. you'll be fine.

Being obese doesn't help you

It looks like not a single one of them weighs under 300 pounds. I'm glad they voted against Trump. We don't need them weighing us down.

central nervous system?

stay delusional

spends 3 months in the gym and thinks he swole top fucking kek

Girls who do crosshit(TM) for a few months will be deadlifting 285. This is pathetic. I'm at the gym right now and guys in their 40s and 50s are moving 315 on bench for reps. These cucks will get BTFO in combat

That's a beautiful statue

Have you ever pushed someone's eyeballs into their skull?

You have no morals, and you are attempting to play a game that you don't have the stomach for.

>"I should get big and strong so that I can beat people up".
It's pretty much the definition of toxic masculinity.

that pepe shit guy on the right cuffed his jeans, watch out alt right its serious this time!

>ponch martinez

tip my hat to whoever doned this. good job user"

link to article?

>Gyno visible through the shirt

>tfw you can't purge leftists with bro-tier SS dudes

Yes. Pure muscle mass makes you bigger but not that much stronger, a powerlifter won't look nearly as muscley as a body builder but will be able to lift a hell of a lot more, largely due to the CNS being trained to allow for it.

>strong enough to fight Nazis

at least they admit liberals are weak and Nazis are strong

k. Hope there's over 100 of you.

>medieval festival
>serf
>leather bracers over baggy cotton shirt

Whiskey

Tango

Foxtrot

That isn't even a half-assed peasant costume. It's a cartoons idea of what a peasant wore. Holy fuck these people...

>Can you defend yourself from a man welding a double sided sword and a shield, whom is also packing a glock?
No, since any sperg carrying those weapons will just injure themselves first anyways.

Oh, good.
I was worried that I'd only get to post his photos once.

Here's one from January.

>Lifting for someone else

Not gonna make it. Lefties, when will they learn.

Wanna go steal it?
> oh wait

But he's doing it for communism, nothing done in the name of communism has ever been evil

>lmao twoplaet

fucking pathetic

HELL YEAH, HAND TO HAND COMBAT N HORSES N STUFF IS WHAT HAPPENS IN WAR, AT LEAST IN MY HARRY POTTER BOOKS AND FANTASY LAND TUMBLR FICTION!
Many conservative voting middle aged Americans are veterans with extensive training in modern warfare pratices, along with outdoor survival enthusiasts in the mix. Leftists think deadlifting 315 will stop a well trained marksman from stopping a large target clumsly fumbling through heavy brush on their way to 'stop the alt right' on private property when the 'civil war' breaks out?
You live in a fucking fantasy land, and anyone else who thinks like you. As someone currently serving in the military, 95% of the people I have served with are pro trump conservatives with a good mixture of libertarians.
Leftist culture is a culture of femine whimps who would never have the balls to carry out any fucking 'war' you god damn idiot.
And any sane patriot would never wish for an actual fucking civil war. War is nasty and dirty, it would be the end of the planet if it happened here in the U.S.

Except antifa act and fight like niggers, so just don't relax around them and everyone should be fine.

Look how they assaulted that Danish reporter just doing his job and being polite towards them. His mistake, he relaxed around them and tried being reasonable.

Who else can you not relax around and reason with?

>lefties getting huge
I'll see him at a real heavy-labor-10-hoursplus-job, and bet a years wages that he'll fold.

power fantasies are unhealthy

why does every leftist millennial male have a badly receding hairline?

the leftists are actually so stupid they think people still fight with bare hands in life to death situations.

literally cavemen-tier.

you cant make this shit up.

One from February.

Mind, he claims in the article that he was much more muscular until Bernie sanders lost. He could deadlift an incredible 280 pounds at his peak.

I never understood the appeal of double-ended swords: they seem more like a danger to the user than the enemy.
If double-ended swords really were that effective, you would see a lot more of them in museums.

We won the pop vote by 6 mil, you're going to need more than that.
You'll have your day kkk, open wide, bite the concrete and get ready for the boot

>I'm 5'11
Right, so like he said, YOU'RE A MANLET.