George W. Bush’s daughter will be keynote speaker at Planned Parenthood fundraiser

Conservashits BTFO

wtf I love abortions and women's rights now

Holy crap she's hideous. Bush looked normal, where the hell did that nig nose come from.

Don't pretend that if men had exclusive access to prenatal infanticide for 30 years now you wouldn't be defending it this very instant.

Bush was never a conservative. He was the next worst behind Obama honestly

Oh shit, your hypothetical makes me a hypocrite. Wtf i love abortion now.

Holy fuck, she looks EXACTLY like chelsea clinton.

So the Bush family are finally outing themselves as globalist shills? Big surprise.

I am ashamed I thought she was the cute one years ago.

Oof.

Clintons too. Have you seen Chelsea's book? This shit is transparent as fuck. They are trying to run the country. They are both going to be running for president in the future 100% guaranteed.

I'm all for non whites getting abortions.

It should be mandatory.

ayo gurl lemme smash

Don't forget bush's daughter was hanging out with huma abedin before the election too. If there was ever any doubt that the globalists were all friends behind closed doors, there's no doubt now. I'm surprised anyone believes the fake repub/dem paradigm anymore.

>trying

They are. It's been going at least since HW Bush (ex-CIA director). Neoliberal, pro-intervenionist, pro free-trade, anti-worker presidents, for almost 30 years.

>Bush
>Clinton
>Bush
>Obama (with Clinton as his Sec of State)
>the plan was to have another Clinton vs another Bush

And there's been a remarkable lack of variation in the actual policies of presidential candidates over that time. Remember the Obama-Romney debate in 2012? They agreed on basically everything, it was barely even a debate.

why isn't that bitch in jail for fraud? using charity money to pay for her wedding and luxurious lifestyle?

she is pretty cute desu

Same reason Bill Clinton isn't in jail for taking money from China in 1996, conveniently at the same time that he reversed his old position on China and stopped complaining about their human rights abuses.

Same reason Dick Cheney wasn't removed from office for his absurd conflict of interest in the Iraq conflict.

Same reason Hillary Clinton isn't in jail for taking money from the Saudis.

Same reason Trump will not go to jail when we eventually find out that he was taking money from the Russians.

Oh, I wouldn't go THAT far

good meme! Sup Forums always has memes is really kid friendly!

She wishes she was never born, doesn't she?

Fuck you she's my liberalfu

More like (((((((((((((CHELSEA CLINTON)))))))))))))))))

wewlad

You can tell a man's intentions by the actions of his children. You'd never see Ivanka doing something like this.

>Bush
>Conservative

she melted the steel beams of my heart.

damn she is hot

Ill take lewinsky for politics-fu

new law, anyone getting an abortion is also sterilized, fixes the problem soon enough

>I'm surprised anyone believes the fake repub/dem paradigm anymore.
The illusion helps keep those in power stay in power. They NEED people to be at enmity with each other, otherwise their system won't work.

Man, the gene pool lifegaurd was not kind to her.

The Bush family are globalist scum

thicc AF. also she cucked hillary.
is she our girl?

No one is immune to the sins of this worldly existence. She's a liberal, an abortionist, and likely an atheist. The well educated and wealthy are often the most foolish. If her father had spend just a little more time explaining his own faith in Christ this wouldn't have happened.

>Bushes
>conservative

Fell for that back in 2000.

she looks like melted steel.

Ruh roh, Scoobs!

>Bush was handsome in his youth
>wife was pretty even in old age
>daughter is oblivion.jpg

I wish she was aborted

get that abomination of of my bush-fu thread REEEEEE

>she just wanted agent cooper but settled for billy zane

Why am I so pig-like in appearance?