Forcing citizens to have health care doesn't wor-

Forcing citizens to have health care doesn't wor-

What's the minority ratio in Japan again?

honestly if my country was all white, i wouldnt mind health care

otherwise nah, no thanks...dont feel like being taxes for mongrels to abort their babies

>but my whiteness
Race has zero to do with spreading healthcare risk.

I said minority, which absolutely has to do with risk.

Must be doing Japan well with all those elderly not being replaced with young, able-bodied working people.

A small group of youth paying to keep near-death elderly to continue breathing.

Japan now needs to import immigrants to continue accruing debt.

WTF, I love pyramid scams now.

They have robots for replacing jobs no one wants to do.

Does it, in your opinion work in my country?

Is that why the debt is three times as high as the GDP?

WTF, I hate socialized healthcare now.

We need immigrants or our economy would colla-

>We need immigrants...

You guys definitely need to get rid of Anjem Choudary at any cost.

I rememing the meme that the OP had memed m80.
>Anjem Choudary
Oh mate there are 50 more cunts like him over here, cunts in government only care about white men's hate speech.

Japan won't get nuked a third ti-

Fuck off nigger. Why should i waste more money on dogshit insurance. Biggest scam after the Kike Reserve. 100s of millions of people line insurance companies pockets every year and what 80% of them never need a dime back. You're a dumb cunt. I dont trust any retard on the road. So theres 2400 a year from people who can avoid wrecks. Times 20 million. Health insurance? Obamacare i had health insurance for me and my kid 160 a month after Obamacare 380 a month. Both healthy. So lets do more math. Insurance is a fucking scam. Eat shit and die.

First of all, the health care system in Japan is not free. You pay a certain amount annually according to your income and get a discount of 70% or so for your medical bills.

The funny thing is if we nuke best korea then SK and japan get fucked by the fallout.
Kim Jong is set for life

No one said it was free.

It is much easier to implement in smaller homogenized countries like Japan and Switzerland. When you try the same model in a place like the US niggers and wetbacks take advantage of it and ruin it for everyone else so it doesn't work.

[BoG]

Brotherhood of The Ghillie

~ ( 3 5 7 1 0 ) ~

... Please don't ask me who I know ...

Wut

>When you are 99% Japanese and 0% dindu

1) debt-gdp
sorry charlatist, debt is real and money isnt an imaginary IOU of the government that can be spent forever

2) what is social capital and how does it relate to demographics?

Reddit pls go. These are elementary points and the only way you wouldnt know them is if you were new

then just implement it at a state level in the whitest states

the whitest states are doing just fine and dont need universal healthcare

That aside many already have significantly subsidized healthcare, to the point where its free for the lowest tier.

"well why dont you just reinvent the wheel"

They also are not as good as the Americans in D.C. at ruining and regulating everything.

Once more, Americans have mandatory health care: Medicare and Medicaid.

You're just refusing normal people to use it and pay for all the worst cases.

except its not free, faggot

Japanese healthcare is shit and you wait out the ass. Just like all socialized healthcare.

Modern nukes are teeny tiny and produce nothing like the fallout from nukes in the 50s/60s.