Americans, how should your legal immigration system work?

A. no legal immigration - America is full

B. white, non-Muslim immigration only, but only highly skilled immigrants

C. highly skilled immigration only, but only as many people as are leaving/deported from American soil in the past year

>Best military
>Uses picture of some random wookiee

The fuck, klaus?

Pre-Lyndon B Johnson immigration please

Yeah it really was the best military before it got infected by feminism.

>best military
>picture of a woman

It's like showing a picture of a dead slug as "most beautiful animal"

The cities of America are full. Rural America has so much fucking room we don't know what to do with it all.

I'm not a burger but I'll weigh in, because Obama shoved his big fat nigger nose in our Brexit affairs.

America should only accept skilled immigrants from countries that do not have Islam as their official religion.

Race doesn't matter. The kind of skills don't matter. Religion doesn't matter.

Just as long as they're not from Iraqistan, and they're not totally useless faggots, its fine for them to come in.

We're growing the food keeping cities alive so fuck off we're full

Better, Billy Joe?

First, their native language better damn well be English

C gives you intelligent, hard working foreigners committed to letting in more of their own kind. Never pick C.

yes, good choice

That makes no sense. If America wants to maintain its best military, best cities, best president and best patriotism, it better concentrate on white, Christian, high skilled, right winged immigrants from Eastern Europe, Russia and maybe, just maybe, Japan.

>First, their native language better damn well be English
Why do you hate Canadians so much?

WE NEED MORE WHITES
LESS BROWNS

D. None of the above kraut

>D. None of the above kraut
So, state your D.

D. Highly skilled immigrants only, regardless of race

Good genes are good genes. You'd think a German would understand this

>best president
TOPKEK

i wouldn't really agree on "best cities"

better than Merkel
>best cities
no fucking way

The massive amount of money and time it takes to legally immigrate to the U.S. is actually pretty bullshit and a big reason we get so many illegals.

It's not honorable to have the third world foot the bill, if they're skilled and intelligent then there's no reason they can't come.

>deport all illegals
>set aside $50 billion for voluntary African repatriation
>set aside $50 billion for voluntary non-White sterilization program
>end all foreign aid
>withdraw from UN
>allow whites only immigration
>must sign a pledge to have two or more children
>must complete one year of volunteer work
>awarded full citizenship after a five year probationary period
>get a free military surplus rifle and a free basic infantry rifleman course upon completion

Money is not big of an issue for a Visa but the waiting periods?
I've been waiting 3 years for a response wether or not I can APPLY to get a Visa.

>>must complete one year of volunteer work
I hold a PhD and make a shitton of money. That requirement would completely put me off coming to America (and putting me off coming into a cute American white girl to have those 2 plus kids).

>B. white, non-Muslim immigration only, but only highly skilled immigrants

I don't see why America would be opposed to this seeing as they are literally below the 50% mark in new born children

Dude, 3 years? That is complete bs. I got my visa when I applied within 10 days back in the days.

3 years... your inquiry has been rotting in the US embassy's dustbin for years.

I'd like to say C but the only way to offset demographic change is to prioritize European immigrants so probably some variation of B.

>B. white, non-Muslim immigration only, but only highly skilled immigrants

This is the only good option out of the three choices. Only European immigration plz and thank you

B. But not only highly skilled
And include GOOD hispanics

Canada is a much better country than America we have

>more strict gun laws
>can legally have some sexy time with your dog
>less harsh weed punishments
>FREE FUCKING HEALTHCARE
>WEED, did I say that?
>Hockey
>Good leaders like Pierre Trudeau and John A Macdonald, even America's best leaders fall shit in comparison
>amazing resources
>Great economy
>BANK
>Diversity
>Tolerance

Then you don't deserve it, Ahmed.

The last thing we need is an influx of pretentious pseudo-intellectual eurofags who will come here and immediately try to bring the third world right behind them, while breeding with blacks and posting articles about how liberating it is to not have children, or the pros of public family nudism, or about how we need to teach our five-year-olds how to buttfuck each other.

Immigrants from the middle east are the only immigrants birton should take in

A lot of the immigrants I've talked to have had even more bull shit than that, one had to re-apply 5 times and had to pay 300 dollars each attempt. It's Jewish trickery to squeeze money from sources that can't vote against them.

B

B says "white".

>pretentious pseudo-intellectual eurofags
why would they migrate to America in the first place?

That's because inmigration rates from Germany are nothing compared to the ones Mexico has

Eradicate welfare.

Only allow in skilled workers of European descent.

A. No legal immigration
fuck off we're full

Just deport xenophobic scum

If it's brown, flush it down.

>>more strict gun laws
That is bad, dude.

>>can legally have some sexy time with your dog
Ahmm, not interested.

>>less harsh weed punishments
I doubt that, America has the most lenient laws on weed.

>>FREE FUCKING HEALTHCARE
Which costs a fortune in taxes.

>>WEED, did I say that?
America has better weed, go to Cali.

>>Hockey
Land hockey? Like India?

>>Good leaders like Pierre Trudeau and John A Macdonald, even America's best leaders fall shit in comparison

Donald J. Trump - best president ever

>>amazing resources
But not as amazing as America

>>Great economy
1/10th of America

>>BANK
What?

>>Diversity
French speaking arrogant frogs are not diverse.

>>Tolerance
Of what? Tolerance is French for weakness.

Depends. Vietnamese and Koreans are based Asians too.

To escape the hell they created.

>that is bad dude
No it's not, it's why we have no crime

>not interested
Doesn't matter it's about animal LGBT+ rights

>I doubt that, America has the most lenient laws on weed.
Americans throw you in prison for 20 years if you smoke weed. They have 25% of the worlds prison population because of it

>Which costs a fortune in taxes
Take it from the military

>America has better weed go to Cali
I don't smoke sorry

>Land hockey, like india?
No ice hockey is better

>Trump best president ever
A racist piece of shit, and a sexist pig

>not as amazing as America
We are considered THE most resource rich country on the planet.

>1/10 American economy
WRONG, the average Canadians salary is only 500 less per year than the average Americans

>What?
We got lots of banks

>French speaking arrogant frogs are not diverse
I mean like Middle Eastern, Indian, Hispanic immigrants

>Tolerance is French for weakness
WRONG, it's acceptance.

Racism caused the hell they escaped so why do you think more racism against them will fix anything?

>being this canadian

the only scum here that should be deported are angolans and cape verdians. Whites first.

We don't need more shit skins, NO ENTRY for non whites.

europe is muslim now

B or a combination of B and C.

I'm not Anglo-Saxon. I'm Swiss and have some Israeli ancestry.

Don't forget Good Soup!

Realistically, I'd take C. Get all the talent and people looking to be one of us. Don't need to fucking Mexicans or whatever coming here, shitting on the country, wishing it was like the shithole they ran away from.

B, but I'd also be fine with Japan and South Korea to be included, but have a lower limit for immigrants from them than white countries.

Highly educated and highly skilled. Even minorities, education makes them basically white.

>literally DUDE WEED

We have to deal with the illegal immigration, birthright citizenship, and legal immigration systems simultaneously
>Pic related
tinyurl/the50pointplan
tinyurl/makeusgreatagain

Basically deport all those that shouldn't be here- that means people who have came here on visas but committed crimes or academic dishonesty, visa overstays, and border hopping unauthorized entrants.

Seal the border. I don't care if it's a bremmer wall with barbed wire, or a double fence with stink bombs and paint packets to mark those that fall between the fences, or Attack on Titan walls. We just need to seal, secure, and surveil the border and gulfs, and scrutinize those that come from land, tunnel, river, gulf, sea, or air.

Remove the magnets: no EMTALA. No sanctuary cities, counties, and states. No welfare. No public services. No birthright citizenship.

A complete stop on all immigration- refugee, legal, and illegal. Student visas and work visas.

Then repeal the Immigration and Naturalization acts of 1965 and 1990.

Then the new one should either be from
>"Western nations" from the UK to Japan
Or
>Highly meritocratic
With "extra vetting" to weed out Muhammaded the engineer from the UK and Ahmed the chemist from France, with extensive interviews and background checks for these people that fall through the cracks.

>Even minorities, education makes them basically white.

Sorry, their children and grandchildren often turn out worse than their White counterparts.

The problem with C is that it includes many Arabs and South Asians, whose children and grandchildren aren't as societally cohesive as the first generation.

The problem with B is that it excludes the Asian Tigers.

I would take B, with "extra scrutiny" for those from certain backgrounds and countries.

>Also shill alert, can you help meme my thing on twitter?
#RepealHartCeller #Repeal1990 #BuildTheWall

>No it's not, it's why we have no crime
Guns per capita aren't a great correlating factor for violent crime.

Blacks per capita, though.

>Doesn't matter it's about animal LGBT+ rights
Respect for doubling down on the trolling

>Americans throw you in prison for 20 years if you smoke weed. They have 25% of the worlds prison population because of it
Less than 3 percent of the prison population. And that 3 percent used drug use as the foot-in-the-door to nab them for other crimes.

>Take it from the military
The US military is the security keeping force of the world. It goes down, then the OPEC nations will look elsewhere to denominate their oil, invest their surpluses, and get their money (e.g. arming terrorists more overtly), and Europe would fall to the PRC and RF, and international trade would be subject to greater piracy.

>I don't smoke sorry
>Worried about being thrown in prison
The thing with trolling is at least be consistent

>No ice hockey is better
Can't argue there

>A racist piece of shit, and a sexist pig
:^)

>We are considered THE most resource rich country on the planet.
>Sells your uranium to India for a pittance

>WRONG, the average Canadians salary is only 500 less per year than the average Americans
Now compare White salaries to White salaries

>We got lots of banks
>I mean like Middle Eastern, Indian, Hispanic immigrants
>WRONG, it's acceptance.
This is just too obvious a troll to seriously respond to

7/10 for the effort.

You're a bad troll. You claim ice hockey is better yet claim that you play field hockey,.

>yet claim that you play field hockey
No

>worried about being thrown in prison
No

As long as majority of Jews live here and government is pro Israel this country is fucked. Might keep the border open for all it won't change anything anyway.

no immigration for at least a generation except for exceptional talent and only when needed. none of this firing your workers an making them train their HIB visa replacement.

b. but as many as want to come to America, and are well vetted.

>As long as majority of Jews live here and government is pro Israel

>Anti-Israel
All of Israel becomes a diaspora, and spreads across the earth
>Pro-Israel
We have a chance to push the diaspora in this country to one place

Unless you support GTKRWN, where we deal neither with Diaspora nor Israel.
This. There needs to be a real audit for where, how, and how many H1Bs are needed, and punishments for abusers. Of course congress won't do it because
>1. H1B abuse falls under the jurisdiction of dozens of committees, making it difficult for one unified smackdown
>2. Donations flow from those companies into the pockets of politicians

>we have a chance

You don't.