UK NIGGERS, YOU'RE MY BROS, BUT I FUCKING HATE YOU

WHY DO YOU GET KRISPY KREME DOUGHNUTS AND I DON'T?

MN burger here, we have NO Krispy Kreme Doughnuts shops anywhere in the fucking state anymore, they closed the last ones down in around 09' or so.

Listen, call them and tell them to open one here in Minnesota again. Tell them a bloke you know in the States is really hungry and needs them. If you do, I'll fly over there and join you at a pub and pay the tab. Let me know.

p.s., this is related because business demographics are entwined with business politics

no idea why i have this saved

how do you not have krispy kreme anywhere? try looking a little farther

we have them here and i've even see them in russia

Why don't you just get Tim Hortons.

Open the franchise in your area, get donuts and money 360 win

we have them down here too

Chicago Suburbs here, they were gone for a while and one just opened in Homewood again.

It is packed everyday. It is good to be back baby

yeah they have krispy kreme booths in Tescos
I used to really love them but I became an "adult" the day I had 1 and felt sick of the sweetness

There's one less than 2 miles from where I'm currently shitposting from.
You aren't looking hard enough.

damn it you lucky fucker... don't make me drive down there...

Why don't you tell /ck/ this?

t. Fellow Minnesotan from Cloudtown

Hell goy can get krispy kreme donuts at gas stations here in Brampton. Its either Petro Canada or esso I forget. Minnesota is a jeb tier mess.

Sad baka

Krispy Kreme are mass produced #FakeDonuts

If it's not made by the blood, sweat, and tears of a Vietnamese woman who wakes up at 4:30am every single day, it's not a real donut.

Don't believe me? Eclairs & crime filled donuts should be filled with custard, not cake icing.

krispy kremes at gas stations aren't real krispy kremes

people that have had krispy kremes fresh off the kreme machine at actual franchises know whats up

thats the only place to actually eat them, right off the kreme machine

i will venture into this world and bring them my message
ok i'm seriously thinking about this. I'm going to start a business within the next 4 years. Also, I know a guy who has managed many many restaurants/diners/bars and I can tell he really misses it, and he wants in...He also always hires hot girls, so that would be fun

Not all of us, we get them shipped from out of province for fundraisers.

Meh we have the franchises everywhere too, I'm not really into donuts tho.

We had Krispy Kreme in Connecticut for about a year but then they went out of business. Too much competition from Dunkin Donuts and local donut shops. It's a shame, their glazed donuts are godly.

your dual-numerals-of-truth has compelled my reply.

Dude, you're right, they're good, but they're not ""i'll fucking cut you for that doughnut"" good. That's why i want a shop here in Minnesota. Go street racing and grab some doughnuts etc

I want the midlothian one back!!!

ohhhh you fucking nigger, that looks so good, i might have to hide your post, they're so shiny i want them now

MODS please delete this obvious advertisement.

sage

I agree

they are pretty good though

I think they are way cheaper than dunkin donuts too

krispy kreme >dunkin donuts>
10 year old dusty little debbie snack from back of the rack in some shitty gas station>tim hortons

>protip: costco used to sell donuts that tasted exactly like krispy kreme......and they were cheap as hell

you autistic FAGGOT. i just admitted to illegal street racing, why the FUCK would kk (which is almost kkk already [are they """"our"""" guys?]) want me to advertise for them... THEY AREN'T EVEN IN MY STATE.

man it's like summer all year around, get aids you fucking faggot

(yes i am mad Sup Forumsro)

Something erotic about Krispy Kremes. They're like a penis turned into a circle. And all that creamy glaze. Wew.

You have to get them hot and fresh. The store bought ones are more like a flaccid penis than an erect penis.

Krispy Kremes are shit. SHIT.

ok, so their icing/decorating/topping/frilly-shit it really good... but i want to know about the DOUGHNUT, ya know, the part you'll be eating the most of?

cheap, everyday doughnuts give me massive heartburn. even brett favre's omeprazole and TUMs can't save me from the pain. that's why i needs ta know

If you throw them in the microwave you can revive them a bit.

WTF every Tesco here has a Krispy Kreme kiosk. Hard to believe a US state is left out.

those look homemade, even better!

I fucking want doughnuts now sheeit

Who else

They have them around Chicago now? You mean I don't have to settle for dunkin donuts anymore?

>the world is falling apart
>lots of shit happening

>be fat american
>post on political board
>WAAA I want muh nigger creme donut back
>to put tiny dick into

>nigger creme donut
kek

Theyre fucking expensive compared to tesco donuts. I dont care if theyre slightly better if they cost 5 times as much.

Greggs shall dominate the world.

You need to find one of their stores, that way you can get 6 or 12 and they become "cheaper".

t. fat cunt

basically, this. They leave their donuts on the shelf too long. Not so bad if you get them fresh tho. Having said that, all donuts are evil.

>ywn eat a krispy kreme hamburger

Holy shit that looks good

KK is the GOAT donught shop

Ive only seen a krispy kreme store in an airport. I hope to one day learn your methods Mr Fatcunt.

they've halved in size over the past 10 years

still delicious, but not worth the money any more. better spent at your local delicatessen.

Just make your own fresh donuts, they'll be the same. The only appeal is that they're made fresh, cold krispy kremes are nothing special.

>Theyre fucking expensive
that's actually kinda funny. They became popular in the States b/c they could under price and out produce competitors because of automation. As kid, you'd go just to see all the machinery that made the donuts. They design their stores to showcase it. It looks like something out of an old Bugs Bunny cartoon.

We just got first Krispy Kreme in Alaska.

I don't eat donuts though, they give me heart burn.

This is a board about politics.

All threads should be about politics.

If you're posting bullshit that isn't about politics, you're probably going to get banned

>There are countries with more than one donut chain

They sell them in most tesco, they're pretty good but I think I've had too many

Hahaha minnesotafag on suicide watch.

They're everywhere here, nearly every Tesco has a little Krispy Kreme stand that's refilled daily and we even have a proper full store in the town centre.

Don't go there much, but you know it's always an option unlike over there kek.

this thread is making me want to go down and get some shitty quick trip donuts

the other day i had a donut from a quick 66 that was so bad. they didnt even fill it with creme they cut it in half and spread creme in it. it was fucking garbage

>getting donuts
>not master race kolaches

I don't recall seeing any back in Pooland. Maybe my home country is just too poor.

They're good, true. But my babushka still made better. And she made them in huge batches, I'm talking a two hundred or so a pop. We would eat them for a week, and they would still be delicious.

Now my babushka is too old and frail to make doughnuts. Also deaf as a fucking tree stump, which doesn't make communicating doughnut-related concepts any easier. Thinking of this makes me sad.

I don't even need to go their shop or a stand, they sell them individually and in cases in a refrigerated section in my Tesco. Strawberry and crème is Devine, my burger friend. I'm s two minute walk from those doughnuts right now niggah, might go get some and serve them with a pint of your tears.

You maggots don't even have this flavour stateside and its your own bloody franchise. Hahaha. Cunts

These donuts are shit. They're full of air and taste way too sweet. Not cake-like at all.

Also this.

We have a place just like this close to where I live called Sunrise.