What are some Sup Forums approved vidya?

What are some Sup Forums approved vidya?

Other urls found in this thread:

newworldinteractive.com/insurgency-sandstorm-media-release/
youtu.be/NDaRiyx9fYQ?t=6m38s
youtube.com/watch?v=NuY6uzdFhgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this a recent Vietnam game? That's something new.

Is this even out yet?

Anyway Red Orchestra 2 is the most Sup Forums-approved FPS of all time. Haven't played in a while though. Superpower 2 is a great game too.

This game is really fun

Call of Duty: United Offensive
singleplayer and especially multiplayer, completely different experience from shooters at that time

still in beta I think.

Battle of Foy?

Damn, oh well. I feel like it's going to resemble Rising Storm too much and I'm not going to like it, but let's see what happens.

obligatory

RO is that game for casuals who can't keep up in Arma (which in turn, is for people who aren't good enough for Battlefield).

>for people who aren't good enough for Battlefield

RO>Arma>Battlefield

europa 4

I like Arma but it is clunky shit and hard to find populated servers.

A classic

Are you retarded? Black guy as Nazi? That game is the most sjw thing since the gender bullshit

distant worlds

>WWI
>Nazis

>It Ain't Me starts playing

Sorry, German infantry.

If they really wanted niggers in the game they really should have had African campaigns in singleplayer and multiplayer using colonial troops.

Was Vietcong the greatest Vietnam game ever made?

>Romanian """"education""""

Ultimate general: Gettysburg
Ultimate general: Civil war
Victoria 2
Men of war
Crusader kings
Geopolitical simulator

I've only ever watched gameplay of it, but it looks pretty great.

this

Victoria 2 HPM Mod ONLY
Europa Universalis 4 Ironman ONLY
Hearts of Iron 3 Black Ice Mod ONLY
Crusader Kangz 2 Ironman ONLY

Mount & Blade Warband Vikang Conquest
Dark Souls 3
Arma 3-2oa

Though these are fun games, I urge you all to embrace the /fit/ life

All paradox grand strategies (exceptaube stellaris, but the upcoming dlc looks incredibly promising)

Deus Ex (the real one, not the console cash-ins)

Best guess, that is suppose to be an Ottoman Infantryman, which also didn't look like modern niggers.

It was back when it came out, kinda outdated now though, but I haven't seen any better vietnam game. RS2 looks like it'll be fun

UG:Civil War is fun as hell but way way too short. Also I was expecting more of a sandbox like campaign, it's kinda cookie cutter

didn't tripwire go sjw? also they release games as buggy trash and use a terrible engine. that said ro2 is great but I'm glad i got my refund in beta

Closed beta has been running for a few weeks and will continue for a few more I think. Last I heard release is expected around April.
I got in on the most recent beta wave, it's really a lot of fun.

No, its a Harlem Hellfighter

They existed and were actually pretty based, but were like .001% of all the troops. Fucking stupid to make them such central characters.

Overwatch

Day of Infamy. I cant tell you how many pol people i see on that shit asking for a rundown on the map bog red

Rising Storm 2 Vietnam is in Closed Beta right now. Seems to be pretty decent atm, especially if you're into more realistic, less arcade-like shooters.

Idk if tripwire did, but the makers of Insurgency sure did

newworldinteractive.com/insurgency-sandstorm-media-release/

Such a fucking shame

youtu.be/NDaRiyx9fYQ?t=6m38s
>6:39

>m-mother, please help me
>i want m-mother

Well, why in the fuck are they wearing the customary sash of the Ottoman mixed service soldier??

Fucking niggers..

PRISON ARCHITECT
>tfw letting niggers die from starvation in puddles of own shit and piss in cold dark solitary confinement cells

what the hell? who do they think they're marketing to with a singleplayer sandnig stronk woman game?

Still hope they add more stuff and improve some things.

And i hate they dished the campaign progression with choices.

And how you refill your divisions with men and arms its in the right way but employed very badly.

Like BTFO the division with loses doesn't matter in the least for the net mission.

And you shoould be able to capture weapons and guns as spoils of war.

It's fun but buggy. Hue is unplayable with the framerate shenanigans.

I am a bit suspicious and I kind of expect worst case scenario to be an RO2 situation where a few months or a year later it'll be good, or if we're lucky a RS1 situation.

Really needs at least 2 more maps, ideally 3 or more because right now it's:

Hue (Gook defend)
Hamburger Hill (Gook defend)
Some wider opened rice paddies map (Gook defend)
Supremacy something, a very very large map more akin to Battlefield than to the usual attack-defend.

I know I saw Khe Sahn in the weapons preview but I don't see anything about it on the roadmap.

Gooks almost always win every time as a result.

I think in UG:Civil War you can capture guns, but yeah if the campaign is gonna be cookie cutter he needs to add a helluva lot more battles

Only in beta, hey deva seriously stop shilling. But I hope it's good. I'm ready

Don't reveal too much

DCS World and its modules.

>tfw not being able to take the crying and screaming so you shoot your dying kameraden to put them out of they misery

Far Cry 2 is great and moderately Sup Forums related.

I will install and try out RO2 since people here and on /k/ seem to like it.

right now all I'm playing is:

>Beholder
>Hotline Miami 2
>Binding of Isaac 2
>Portal 2
>The Witness
>SUPERHOT

I would call them all Sup Forums approved because they're either apolitical or Sup Forumsitical

>tfw pushing through map with group of strangers and its the first time you hear it, so you stop pushing just to find him and listen to him
>press esc and let tear slowly fall down your eye

Anybody playing RO:The Darkest Hour? I ve seen couple of Sup Forums related names there

Top fucking kek, they're playing Habbo

>not posting Bioshock

This game's entire community is Sup Forums and it's free.

Dark Souls (the first one...the rest are retard bait)
Shadows Of Chernobyl.

I didn't know that game was made by the guy that did darthmod for total war games.

How do I get itnto it?

I usually don't buy new games right away, but Rising Storm II, Kingdom Come: Deliverance and Mount & Blade: Bannerlord are going to be instant buys for me this year.

Stop playing video games.

Warband

Deus Ex and Human Revolution are the quintessential Sup Forums games.

Stop emigrating to france

>Stop playing video games.

Only play video games with hiking in it.

>campus blocked the connection to PR's main server
JUST

kek

Butterlord is the only game I've been excited about in years.

Get out my board chriscuck or I'll stab you.

I agree. Rapture was toppled by entitled idiots who didn't care about work and just wanted their gibs me dats. Columbia, however, kind of fucked itself. They chose state-sponsored discrimination and then were surprised when it led to a massive rebellion of the oppressed ethnic groups. Columbia was beautiful, but also a city full of tards. They should have never allowed other races in if they wanted a whites only city.

Valiant Heats for sure.

Just google project reality and download the latest version. Read the entire manual, it's not a game you can just jump into.

When you play let your squad know you're knew and ask questions. They'll help you.

IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad

The Scandinavian Front 2

youtube.com/watch?v=NuY6uzdFhgs

Overwatch.

White people are:
>doctors
>soldiers
>engineers
>scientists
>crusaders
>cowboys
>nationalists