is it true that irish are the niggers of europe
what do you think of poles
how did irish civilizatopn work before potatoes
is ireland nice
is there a celtic brotherhood between irish scots and bretons
what do you think of mexico
if japan is england what asian cunt is ireland

and follow the wrong train

Your country represented itself well in Braveheart.

Is it true that Irish dislike Irish-Americans?

Do you Irish lads want to have a meetup some time?

Di ye like dags?

Wear too much makeup. Horrible.
Some.
No. Its a dead language. We're forced to learn it in schools, but you only have to speak it if you work as a Policeman, fireman or ambulance driver.
Yes.
Hard workers. Don't mind them. Some people hate them.
Shit. Was shit before the brits came. We basically killed each other for their fucking cows.
Nice countryside. Wouldn't recommend going to Dublin for vacation. Go to Kilkenny or Cork. much nicer.
No. Scots Gaelic is very different to Irish Gaelic, also.
The shitty south America
South Korea. Poor. Living off neighbours. Dangerous cunts in the north.

Not true.

desu theya re trash because .makeup and shitty crap on their faces
>irish is dead it part of our history limited to ghaltacht areas
>irish civilization always worked
>polish -a few left here for the jobs arent a pest liek the mosslims
>mexico nice girls nice shit nice everything
>asian cunt >korea/japan
>chinese takeaways

Alright cunt make your own AMA.

Not true

Naas, Kildare. Maybe you're close.

Are you drunk yet?

Do you think it's possible that I could trace my family lineage if I were to visit?

Celts are similar wherever they are

what? Y'know, DAGS!

ya pigs 4 mosques 2k18

how do i get a traditional irish gf

How many liquors have you drank today?

Post irish qts

Can drink at 16, if youre with your parents, here. And yes.

bongs out of ulster when?

irish monarchy when?

I travelled there in 2009 right when you economy collapsed. Dublin was a shithole but the small towns and the west coast was beautiful. I even went to Northern Ireland donegal, beautiful can't wait to go back.

Cant. Theyre only interested in Ruskifags

How Irish are you? Give it to me in SPF.

>liquors

Take me to your Pot-O-Gold, you little bugger!

how cucked is sinn fein?

what do people you know think of trump?

Will be going to your beautiful shores again this summer. Just wanted to say that I thoroughly enjoy your daughters and wives. Thank you for breeding them and bringing them up to be good little girls with severe daddy issues. It increases my chances dramatically.

how many times a week does a good catholic like yerself need to suck Father O'malley's dick?

/r/

Don't care for the North. Belfast is a shithole. Don't want it, anyway.

Hopefully soon

Donegal is nice. I hope you went surfing. Accents are funny, too.

Your 14th cousin is probably some high as a kite scumbag from Tallaght. Maybe its someone nice from Cork.

>tfw most of Ireland is shit but Northern Ireland is great
>tfw Dublin is an absolute fucking hovel...and expensive too...while Belfast is the most fun town in Britain.

Guess I'm a Protestant. Unfortunately the airport nearest me only flys to >Dublin.

What's the best irish beer out there? Is Guinness good by irish standarts or is it a marketing meme?

You're really shit at this, maybe you should go back.

This is how you shoul've replied
>what are irish girls like
Wear too much makeup. Horrible.

>are they qt
Some.

>do they speak gaelic there
No. Its a dead language. We're forced to learn it in schools, but you only have to speak it if you work as a Policeman, fireman or ambulance driver.

>is it true that irish are the niggers of europe
Yes.

>what do you think of poles
Hard workers. Don't mind them. Some people hate them.

>how did irish civilizatopn work before potatoes
Shit. Was shit before the brits came. We basically killed each other for their fucking cows.

>is ireland nice
Nice countryside. Wouldn't recommend going to Dublin for vacation. Go to Kilkenny or Cork. much nicer.

>is there a celtic brotherhood between irish scots and bretons
No. Scots Gaelic is very different to Irish Gaelic, also.

>what do you think of mexico
The shitty south America

>if japan is england what asian cunt is ireland
South Korea. Poor. Living off neighbours. Dangerous cunts in the north.

My surname is traced all the way back to 1014 in Ireland at the battle of Clontarf. Very interesting battle if youre interested in that stuff.

it's alright. Wouldn't choose it over Smirnoff.

No I was there in the fall was in Europe first, but it was so beautiful.

Dublin is cancer. Cork is nice.

Yes there are websites that allow you to look through Church records ($$$), if you know where your family came from, you can look at the Census records which are free to browse.

>Canadian
>No I didn't surf. It was too cold.

My family came from o' county Clare in the 1700 that's another reason I went there.

So three whole liquors? Wow.

>o' county Clare
what did you mean by this?

No I was sort of backpacking sightseeing by myself, I went England, France, Belgium, holland then flew to Dublin. I can surf where I live on the west coast.

How is Southern Ireland in comparison to Northern Ireland? Jokes.

But in all seriousness, what's the general opinion regarding Trump?

Just County Clare. O' means "Son of". Mac (or Mc) also means "Son of"

Why? Money?

>holland then flew to Dublin.
Your arms must hurt.

There is a small area on the west coast called county Clare my family is from there immigrated to Canada in The 1700s they are my direct relatives.

we like trump but liberal media is against him ive turned lots of people in my school to be pro trump

Usual. Media says he's Hitler. Don't mind him, myself. Ireland relies on a lot of American companies based here, though. He could throw that in the shitter.

Accent.

I don't know why everyone considers Dublin a shithole. I'm not originally from Dublin but in terms of architecture, access to good music, restaurants and night life it's by far the best in Ireland. Sure it's not easy on the eye as Paris but it's also not full completely full of niggers and terrorists. I'd take Dublin over most cities in the world.

Click the ID to reply to posts. Don't set your name to anything, also.

>But in all seriousness, what's the general opinion regarding Trump?
Evil fascist orange nazi

Most people are permanently coupled to the Democrats because of JFK.

The current PM loves JFK, I heard him once mention in an interview that he memorized JFK speeches and liked to impersonate him.

The Irish will always be progressives thanks to the martyrdom of JFK.

26+6=1

tiocfaidh ar la

Nice. I go to the countryside every few years to clear my head. Donegal really is a nice place. Went to a German college in Clare a while back. Clare's Nice, too.

Lol, I loved Ireland after being in mainland Europe it felt so much more open and free. Green, ocean, very beautiful.

look up parish records theres ones going back ages

Marketing meme. Beamish and Murphys in terms of stouts; Smithwicks for ale and Harp for larger. Great whiskeys too if that's your thing.

JFK wasn't a progressive, though. He was a fairly conservative Democrat.

Yeah there are relatives of mine buried near there. I started to do a family tree when I was younger.

Are you apart of the IRA and how radical are you?

>Clare
That name is most likely derived from the Norman family De Clare. You won't find a census that early, the earliest is in the late 1800s

That's kind of funny, to be honest. People here don't really talk about him all that much. It's mostly Washington, Lincoln, and FDR.

Do the Northern-Irish/Ulster-Scots feel the same about their "descendent presidents"? I think about 20% of our presidents came from there. I remember Bill Clinton made a speech there once, and muh heritaged.

Interesting. It seems that's a similar pattern to a lot of other European countries besides the completely poz'd ones like Sweden.

Sadly no one cares about that anymore, they just follow whatever the DMC puts out, and also follow progressives.

Did you know they celebrated Obama here as an Irish person.

I've been to NYC and California. I want to see Canda next. Or at least Washington state. That's close enough.

This is Donegal in the evening.

>Do the Northern-Irish/Ulster-Scots feel the same about their "descendent presidents"
kek, they're all Brits and associate with the Queen and her foreign lovers, or in other words, they're violent cucks.

Yeah I live in British Columbia and it is definitely worth seeing. It's got everything.

Man I love sunsets

Interesting thanks.

gay

Whats the best potato recipe?

An irishman would steal your bike and try to sell it back to you with a wheel missing

How many proddies have you burned at the stake?

if a single white american came to your country with no college degree can i find some totally hot irish farm girl wearing overalls to marry and work her farm for the rest of my life

Slice em real thin, then roast them with cheese and onion.

>The sea the sea crimson sometimes like fire

t. Jams ojoyce

I'm Irish too. County Down.
Peace to you.

No. Farmers are old, Stiff gripped lads. All the qts are gone to Dublin to study.

Is the Irish curse real?

County Kildare.
Peace to you.

More like Oscar Wilde tbqh famila

If I ever go back where else do you recommend, Dublin wasn't awful just a big city I'm into small rural towns.

Why are you fellow potatoes lying to these burgers?

>Is it true that the Irish dislike Irish Americans

Not dislike per say, but definitely mock. Americans claiming they're 'Irish' is both ridiculous and comical. Some people are probably genuinely annoyed by it, but most just think you're away with the fairies. Typical Yank narcissism.

How many potatoes did you have sex with today?

None, proddies just like Catholics should be pitied for believing in nonsense fairy tails.

What's the Irish curse?
Sounds Interesting. I'm genuinely interested.

How many potatoes does it take to screw a leprechaun?