Only taxpayers should be able to vote in the US

Only taxpayers should be able to vote in the US.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/what-if-taxpayers-only-voted-map/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's discrimination.

btw why the hell is the north east/west coast so god damn cucked?

>anyone outside of California
>paying taxes

5/10 I needed a laff, thanks

No. Only taxpayers should have a say in elections

Illegals dont pay taxes faggot

It's also the whitest part of the country

The biggest potential wrong here is that those with the inability to pay tax might not be ever able to since only the wants of the taxpayers are considered, but overall I'm not against this.

No exposure to immigrant hispanics/southern blacks

I don't even know why this is considered a problem. I'll go further and say paying taxes should be elective, making voting an even more meaningful action.

Black men are bigger pussies than spics

Only property owners should, honestly.

That's how it was when the country was founded.

If you have no stake in the country, why should you have an equal voice?

You say that as if its a bad word.

People who don't discriminate based on reason and evidence are in fact idiots. Some politicians would even call them useful.

>You can vote if you continue to he country
>a bad thing

What a joke red states are the biggest welfare states we have that's why we got trump

How is Iowa blue in this scenario though ?

That's fake news by faggot Democrats tho.. fuck the north and fuck you.

where's the 2016 version?

No, what happens in the United States literally impacts everyone, so in theory everyone should be able to vote

yea niggers and spics get shit for free while everyone else suffers. good argument

Great plan. Now quit shitposting, call your senator and get him to draft a bill. Remember it's a change to the constitution so you will need to get 2/3 of the house and Senate to ratify your bill.

Good luck.

Youve never been to new york/jersey.

Demography is destiny. The future is perilous IMO. AI will not save us from these troubling times. In fact, the future war will determine which nations will be in control these future technologies.

Radical futurologists really think AI is going to come soon enough to solve our moral battles. It won't. Prepare your anus.

or Massachusetts. Guy has no clue what he's talking about

Why should people not contributing to the country be allowed to vote on what the country should do?

Only people who pay in should be able to say where their money goes

This, we all know that welfare eaters will vote whoever will give them more welfare, leeching off taxpayers while contributing nothing.

FAKE NEWS

Snopes is garbage, fuck that site

It is,but the map is just false.

Next you'll say ontario is the best.

No it's not. It's taxation = representation.

No representation without taxation

Too bad that the map doesnt show how would the map look like if nly taxpayers voted,but what it would look like if only whites voted.

>Tfw 24% of jews who vote trump

>don't contribute
>expecting you have a say in what should happen and how it all should impact you
>yet don't contribute
kek silly user, stop shitposting

>implying income tax shouldn't be abolished for a transaction tax
>ignoring regressive taxes everyone pays

fuck you whitey only niggahs should vote muh reparations

REEEE ITS FAKE NEWS

I'm okay with this.

this chart makes no fucking sense?
what is the red and what is the blue?
who is paying and who isnt?
can you be any less fucking clear OP?

91.6% Jesus Mississippi!

shut up dummy

I didnt know men wore hijabs

>not understanding anything about anything and just being mad

I hope one day sally goes to the middle east or Africa, maybe she'll change her mind

Cringe

Lol, Trump didn't pay taxes from his "bankruptcy" loophole

Crime rates per population account for that though.

its called write offs faggot; You wouldnt know, you and your fat mom in a shitty hoarder infested house get welfare

i agree with their sentiment 100%

>DC
What is wrong with DC? They even went blue during the Reagan and Nixon landslides.

You forgot to convert from CAD to USD. Ontario is only 29.50 USD in debt since Weed man tanked our loonie. California BTFO.

Crime rate is by definition per population. Nice try though.

That's exactly what Trump wants with the immigration ban, because it will allow him to crack down on ISIS without fear of them sending over terrorists among the refugees. That would stop the reign of terror that is causing the terrorists to be created.

But no, the leftist media ignores all of that as Trump calls them out on their hypocrisy. They instead try to lock Trump in a catch 22 where he cannot stop the creation of new refugees by ISIS because he cannot stop new refugees from entering the country because he cannot stop the creation of new refugees by ISIS

war is war too fucking bad if your shitty country got bombed.. not our problem

>north east/west coast so god damn cucked?
Alaska is the Northern, western, and eastern most state. Go fuck yourself

the leftist media, as you call it, are the war mongers.

alaska is cucked too. 'Member ft lauderdale shooting?

I like how gas lighting has become a popular term. "it's not my inability to cope with reality, it's YOUR nefarious actions that are to blame!"

I don't get usa. Isn't any citizen should pay taxes and if they don't, they got charged for tax avoiding? How is that half of your contry don't pay their taxes, according to picture?

Lmao, people gargling Trump's balls are so easily triggered. SAD!

New York and Mass would not be blue if only tax payers could vote. At least 50% of NYC and Boston are on the dole.

i agree with you. i think it would be better to just stop creating them because of the way things are heading. it's like the refugees are an intended consequence of war at this point.

>le science joke stick figure comic XD
XKCD belongs in a landfill along with the faggot that writes it.

its sad how brainwashed you are more than anything

So you basically have no counter argument for what he said

>Only taxpayers should be able to vote

There fixed it for you.

That's basically just a population density map

>Esteban Santiago
That guy wasn't from here faggot. He was in the military.

How is Washington state THAT KEKED???

BC needs a goddamn wall on the Washington border and to ban everyone with a Washington plate from entering. Fuck them we don't need their bullshit nigger Mexican riots spilling over here
And Oregon too

He said he wanted to fight for ISIS in Alaska. No one stopped him. How is that not cucked as fuck?

I also heard Washington state is turning into a sanctuary state. Their governor is an insane piece of shit retard

>city based on big government
>votes for the big government party

plus blacks

Was what he said worth arguing about? He just got triggered and started throwing insults. Writeoff or not, Trump is still avoiding taxes thanks to convenient bankruptcies. But he can do no wrong in your eyes apparently.

Burnie can still win! It's his turn!

>He said he wanted to fight for ISIS in Alaska.
No he didn't and he didn't do anything here because he would have been dropped as soon as he pulled a gun out.

>fight for ISIS in Alaska
What's he gonna do? Ram C4 up a bear's ass?

Well he flew to fucking Florida and killed a bunch of people obviously. Are you retarded?

Ontario
>I will create a big debt and trust me nobody creates debt better than me believe me. I will ctrahe a huge debt and I will have BC pay for that debt mark my words

Then it's obviously not Alaska's fault you fucking moron.

How do so many Americans NOT pay taxes? Pretty sure when your old enough to vote you're old enough to have to start paying tax

Who let him fly across country?

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT /R9K/

Do you know anything about taxation? Go suck Gary Johnsons cock you libtard faggot

Here's one for 2016.

Alaska is a shithole filled with cucks.
I went up there for a summer.
Just degenerate weed faggots and total ugly losers, fat women.
They treat their fat 2/10 women as princesses cause its all they got.
UGLY. depressing nasty place with nasty people.
Was horrible

>nonwhites WITH a college degree more likely to vote trump
>majority of whites with college degree voted trump

But I thought all trump voters were retards who couldn't get a college degree?

You're probably referring to the south, which has the largest concentration of black people in the country.

Wow it's almost as if having to carry the rest of the shitty country puts you in debt...

>white people
>Wisconsin is blue
Are they implying that Wisconsin went red because of niggers?

>ship federal criminals to out-of-state prisons in red states that cost billions of dollars to run
>count these expenditures as in-state funding for said red states

>pay farmer to grow exact amounts of food to ship to specific cities in nearby states
>count these funds as in-state expenditures for the state in which the farm is located

taxpayer-by-taxpayer, people in red states pay about 130% of what they receive, and blue states receive about 110% of what they pay.

i love how they ignore the fact that the dumbest people in the country generally voted for Hillary. College degrees don';t mean shit for intelligent white people who read constantly on the internet

>majority black
>entirely urban
>city is literally known for government