Serious question - Are western women generally oppressed in anyway?

Are western women generally oppressed in anyway?
Western feminists like to claim that they are oppressed so I want to see if their is any legitimacy to this claim.
From what I've seen, most of their problems are literally irrelevant or completely fictional.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=47957
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A

A, tape is symbolic its first to cross the line.

It appears that the tits and the foot are crossing the finish line at the same time but in different places. We would need slow motion cameras to figure this one out.

They're the opposite of oppressed. We have laws that single them out for special treatment and benefits.

Everyone is oppressed in some way, but attractive western women do have lots of privileges.

I mean are women systematically oppressed. Are there any actual laws outside of menial little things that hold women back?

>being born a women

They both lost.

A first, you can clearly see the foot is over the line farther than the tits are, indicating it took B longer to get there and A has been over the line longer.

There's absolutely no laws that hold women back in any way here.

This.

The feminist movement was supposed to disolved a long time ago. A movement dissolves when they finished their objective. Installing democracy as example. But feminist fabricate fake evidence to keep going. The current feminists are people with no right objective.

B, because it's a lot harder to run with those giant bouncing tits.

B all day.

More like HH's though, amirite?

False premise. Speed is not consistent in a race, speed varies. The image does not tell you who crossed first, you would need video footage to see that. A single frame from that video could probably be used to indicate either girl was the winner, but only a video would potentially show you THE frame where the line was first crossed.

Oy Vey. If you're going to award her the win just because it was harder than maybe 400lb Susie should get first place because rolling her fat ass out of place would take a lot of effort too.

B. how is she able to train as hard as A with those cannons up front?

Both the tits and the foot cross the line at the same time. Its a draw.

No

Of course not.

The one argument they may have is abortion/contraceptives not being paid for by the government or "body shaming" in the media or some shit.

Their problems now are not systematic problems but personal problems. They have all the opportunities that men have in terms of jobs, politics, education, even special treatment just for being women in the workplace or college. Now the problems are essentially
>"I'm not interested in STEM yet I should have a STEM job"
>"I'm physically weak so men should all be weak and pussified so I don't have to be afraid of them"
>"I don't like my body, but instead of changing myself the rest of society has to think I'm beautiful"
Their axiomatic belief is that women are oppressed, so it seems like they will constantly be finding things to be oppressed by.

B wins of course, ever try running with 15 pound jugs on your chest?

Mind says a
Dick says b

in track and field the clock stops once your chest touches the finish line

They aren't given all the best, highest paying jobs so apparently that means they are oppressed.

>A movement dissolves when they finished their objective
That's correct, and you're just confusing their true objectives for their "benign" side effects and their facade.

>than maybe 400lb Susie should get first place because rolling her fat ass out of place would take a lot of effort too
If Fat Susie had somehow managed to pull that off a possible draw against her athletic opponent, maybe I would consider it.

Welcome to a gynocentric society in which years of accepting feminism's unfalsifiable assumption that "women have it worse" has created a sex with more legal privileges than the other that still gets to ask for more and claim an inferior institutionnal status based on individual events and isolated behaviors.
Also, A wins because the position of the shoulders is what determines who arrives first in a race like this.

>IAAF rules state that the time of a runner is recorded when the trunk of the body crosses the finish line.
Neither of them have crossed the finishing line, and the ribbon is both outdated, and being held at least a foot forward of said line and should be disregarded.

E

>not wanting to search the surface of the earth for every pair of giant tits in existence

kys

cowabunga dude

Yeah the leaf was right for once.

The law gives them the opportunity to do literally anything a man can do in this country, they just don't want to do it. They will complain about no women in STEM for example yet none of them actually want to be in STEM. The schools aren't stopping them, in fact they promise them all sorts of bullshit scholarships and support for being an "underrepresented minority in this field" if they really get into it. Still, even with all that they will still pick something else and still complain about no women being in STEM.

The small tits girl has bigger ass though, she ismore attractive

Aha, he's right. It's the chest that matters, not your feet or hands. So yeah, the titty monster does win!

I oppress every women I encounter to justify feminism.

>Who is the winner?
Me ;^)

Na, a dancing jesus will arrive and exterminate all of that pescy, toxic masculinity that has enslaved them for milleniums. Cant the world see that there is nothing more important than diversity, women quotas and gender neutral toilets. Who gives a shit about student debts, increasing amount of income inequality, rampant criminalisation of regular citizens and nsa spying.
It is the gender neutral toilets and indian costumes that are the real problem, and certainly people will love it if we have a "moral" thought police on how men view woman and we should invent a masculinic toxicity scale based on google search results that are then presented by overweight lesbians on a tech conference and praised with standing ovations by overweight numale men with fedoras and strong wymyn with dyed hair and sidecuts.

A, her hand reached the finish line earlier than B's tits.

more?

B is heavier and therefore exerts more force to stay at the same pace as A. Controlled for weight, B is faster.

They are oppressed in the way that everyone is oppressed by life. Like men, they face several decisions in order to develop behavior. Victicrats develop the worst kind of behavior

Women have the minds of overgrown children, they are biologically incapable of rational thought. For some inexplicable reason, women have been granted political rights. Jews have taken advantage of this and have used their control over media and academia to manipulate white women into war against their own men. The solution is to strip women of all political rights, then to kill Jews and all of the other non-white parasites which they have imported.

In murica land that would be pretty easy just cross check between the bra size they buy and jeans size.

ask and thou shall receive

Make sure you have made your prayers to Brodin today though user. Tits of this magnitude only come to those who seek the true path in his temple of gains.

So if you could find a chick with tits big enough to reach the finish line she could win with 0 seconds time? Why isn't there a doujin about this?

>double chin
disgusting desu

In my lifetime it's obvious that they have it better than males.

I believe I have provided such breasts. Behold, the tits of which you speak user.

They are running backwards and A did a failed start that is why she has a surprised look on her face.

omg who is this boner condoner?

Milena velba.

dis. gusting. you should be ashamed of yourself
small tits are godlike, big ones are trash tier

They have the same rights as men. How can they be opressed whilst men are not? Women have their problems, just like men have their own specific set of problems which relates to their gender, so what. That isn't oppression, it's just reality concluding that we're not all the same.

HERESY! You are totally not being progressive, really makes me think you need government funded reeducation. Quick FBI catch this thought predator.

maybe they've just been brainwashed...I really really want to believe that most women are just as capable as men, but there are way more women doing this kind of bullshit than men...why? how can they sink so deep and not realize it...?

>low test
>beta male
>in denial

Yup, you meet all the criteria to kys. Get it over with user, you can stop the pain.

>Are western women generally oppressed in anyway?

No, it's actually pretty cute. Women just read things on social media and instantly believe it and then go around telling everybody, like it's the biggest news ever, like children.

For example, my ex would be reading something in the news about how women are oppressed and then come running up to me like "user, did you know that women only make a tenth of what men earn???". When I said it wasn't true she would start crying, but after about five minutes she'd forgotten about it and everything's back to normal. Women are like children, don't forget that. So don't bully them for it, just sit them down and talk about it.

Laws? No. Customs? Yes. Mostly created by other women. Don't underestimate the power of bitchiness.

yes

I'll pray for you nazi-boo, third time's a charm as the saying goes, a thousand years the Fuhrer promised, I want it.

western women have always been the most privileged class

>I really really want to believe that most women are just as capable as men
This is objectively false. Richard Lynn's research indicates that male IQ surpasses female IQ by around 6 points during the late teens. Historically, it was always known that women were stupid overgrown children, only kike propaganda has convinced us otherwise over the last few decades.

>how can they sink so deep and not realize it...?
Women are genetically programmed to take the side of the strongest and most violent men in their environment. All you need to do in order to regain the respect of your women is to prove that you are a better killer than the brown hordes.

>american
>fat white male
>talking to a halfblood white about low test
whites don't have the right to complain about beta males or low testosterone, you people invented this type of cancer and allowed your own people to fall for it by the millions
small tits are better. those giant bags of fat and silicone aren't useful for feeding the children.

Its that sort of attitude that generated this social sickness

> Woman
> Get to stay home to take care of the kids while husband goes out to work.
> Husband goes out to war, take over his job at the factory.
> Husband comes home.
> Woman wants to keep working.
> A new movement forms for working woman.
> Working is pretty hard.
> Complain.
> Cry.
> Get better treatment every year.
> Repeat.
> ????
> Stay at home while man works.

Western woman brought this upon themselves, and now they want it back.

Bigger need for group conformity, axioms of a group are defined by certain circumstances. Easily manipulated, that why they are very usefull to be used by intel agencies and other social engineers, the numales will go along since it is their perceived successfull strategy to get pussy.

They are being oppressed by Jews who are convincing them to become fat, to hate themselves and their race, to become unattractive, to think femininity is bad, to hate men, to not have children and not get married.

The problem is that women are easy to emotionally manipulate. So instead of directing their anger the people deserve it, they are directing it toward white men.

That isnt silicone you pleb.

Since anyone with that cup size can't run it was A since B is cheating

desu iq doesn't mean all that much when one of you is an 80 iq somalian
but you guys are right though

? It's true though. Whites fucked themselves up. In the Netherlands it was the white middle class who wanted to import Moroccans and Turks in the late 80's because we had too much jobs, and it was the same class of people who thought it was okay to let them stay. They fucked up this country so badly and no one actually blames them for it, but they deserve all the blame, desu it would be best to gass them all, they've failed their own race and ethnicity and culture and history. White middle classers are fucking over white nations all around the world. They should wiped out.

Under rated misogyny

Well a lot of boomers from the middle class still believe in the crap their favourite parties spew, even though they changed drastically. Well it is a lot more complex than that, but if you have the right nose you can see what things the future brings, narrowing to the origin is a bit hard thanks to the ongoing informational warfare.
Cant really blame the white middle class, since they are brainwashed and mostly stupid, but there are certain psychological mechanisms and strategies why this is the case, one big factor is that they do not have a big need for that since they are mostly set, or believe they are set.

>but if you have the right nose you can see what things the future brings
>the right nose

I ran over my neighbors last night

>Are western women generally oppressed in anyway?

Yes.

>Jews have taken advantage of this and have used their control over media and academia to manipulate white women into war against their own men

Stop defending women, whiteknight scum.

Lol.

A

Of course whites are to blame. White women.

>Western feminists like to claim that they are oppressed

You both care about profit and destroying women with feminist propaganda. It's not one or the other, why would I pick only one?

>destroying women with feminist propaganda

Feminism is women's nature. Stop defending women.

Western women have oppressed themselves by becoming feminists, i.e. untouchable.

They thought feminism would liberate them and free them but instead they have put a special pile of chains around their own wrists, ankles and necks. They have freed themselves from men only to doom themselves with the weight of their own rules and bans.

> Feminists might as well be the walking dead in the west.

they are oppressed by other women

it's the matriarchy

Came here to post this

They aren't allowed to show bare nipples in public here. What kind of draconian backwards ass oppressive country do we live in?

>25:3
>equal

This.

lol not really no, but they want to embrace muslim shitskin culture and be oppressed in a big way. Women are fucking stupid bongbro.

small tits are sinful desu.

pretty sure you don't get arrested for that

truth
middle class whites think they've it made, so they become complacent. It also has to do with a lot of them being raised in a different world, a world of mostly middle class white people, which just isn't like real life. One day they might learn, but it needs to get bad for that. I don't actually want to kill the white middle class, they're pretty useful. What I would want though, are terrorist attacks in the Netherlands, we haven't had them, and we need some of those, especially on universities. Something like that would stir the white middle class, perhaps in just the right direction.

B is winner before 30. A is winner after 30.

Wrong

There are multiple states with wording in their definition of indecency that includes similar text to "covered male genitals in a discernibly turgid state." You can be arrested for sporting wood in public. boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=47957

We don't know that. We can't see her ass.

Fucking wigger