The black pill is the only way to help fight against Jewish controlled "race relations" in the US...

The black pill is the only way to help fight against Jewish controlled "race relations" in the US. Americans must realize that we are the American race, manifested by providence's divine glory itself, we must walk together against the Jewish control and reclaim our glory!

Bump

Wtf is this

He does this once in a while idk why just ignore it.

All the cursed anti-white shill liars are going to be thrown in the lake of fire.

We must bleech the black babe to fight against the jewish mind control which seeks to balkanize America into warring racial/ethnic factions.

Your 30 pieces of silver won't buy you a drop of water to cool yourself in the lake of fire.

No.

John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

sage

Tired of your black female shilling - these animals shill themselves to me on the regular.

Don't throw away your genes.

I'm not the devil, I'm pro American. The jews seek to control everyone by making you stupid racists think that blacks are the problem when the reality is that Goldberg and Goldman want you to hate them. You're giving them everything they want so next they will go to blacks, give them guns, armaments and organize them to fuck your shit up. You are literally too stupid to see what's going on but I'm here to put a stop to it by impregnating one black babe at a time.

Shill liar. All liars are going to be thrown in the lake of fire.

Take a deep look into the future jewish controlled cuck

We are the American race, not some Obongo in Africa. You fell for the Jewish propaganda again you dumb Britbong

Oh wow, Aryan race wins again, you sure showed me.

Wtf

Right?

God cursed satan and its kids below animals.

Genesis 3:
14 And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Are they trying to get water?

How ironic

All these lying racemix shill serpents are literally working for satan to get as many whites as possible to corrupt themselves.

Who in their right mind would want their kids to be ugly as fuck like a dogmonkey? Retarded.

Cursed.

Nice little fairy tale krumpet, I know my post got to you or otherwise you would've left already. Your little racist brain is having a hard time reconciling your raging boner with your white supremacy.

If you want to be a kike controlled moron, that's your prerogative but I'm going to stop you dumb faggots before my country is destroyed.

Even Muslims were puzzled as fuck to find out what lived south of Egypt.

Turn everything to shit.

Did you not listen to what I wrote you dumbass?

HEre's how the kike scheme works:

The kikes tell you dumb goys that you should be scared of ooga booga blacks, then turn around and act like victims of racism themselves.

They then use this victim status to go to blacks, give them weapons, guns, financing, etc. for the "race war" which the blacks then wage against the whites.

The Jews then turn around yet again and give weapons and financing to the whites.

ALL THE FUCKING WHILE YOU ARE THEIR TOY YOU DUMB RACIST FUCKHOLE. THE JEWS ARE THE PROBLEM YOU BLIND MORON