So the war is already over now, right?

Donald changed his mind and wants the war to go on forever as it has been.

>So the war is already over now, right?

Now the war of the links commences.

Nigga, wouldn't that imply once he start to act on his plan its gonna take 30 days?

This. And since it's a secret plan you will never know when it begins. So when ISIS is done for, Trump started the plan 30d prior to that. Prove me wrong.
Pro tip: you can't.

>I have a plan to do something in a timely manner, but I'll drag my ass enacting it

Kind of defeats the purpose of bragging about having a timely plan...

One would think he was talking about his first 30 days. He alleged to already have this secret plan... Unless Trump wants to keep the carnage and loss of American lives going for a bit. Ya know. For shits n' giggles.

PROVE. ME.WRONG.

Yeah he quit sending them checks.

>implying he meant 30 days starting day one in office

Like said. Donald is hoping a few more Americans get killed before he pulls the secret plan out of his ass. Thats the only way to explain the hold-up.

ISIS is getting fucked right now though. They just lost Al-Bab, they are about to lose Mosul. SAA is headed to Palmyra. Kurds are knocking on Raqqa's door. The road to Deir eZ is cut. Basically they are getting BTFO.

Hey, President Pudge!

Half of these half nothing to do with America, the other half have been planned for months.

His plan will almost likely involve stronger coalitions with NATO, Russia and Iraq. This is why his travel cost is so high right now. He's been flying to a bunch of countries trying to piece together a massive joint effort to glass syria and leave nothing behind.

Of course they don't have to do with America. King nigger didn't want to officially be in the Syrian war. Mosul has been planned for a long time

Don't reflect on his gut.

Reflect on a superpower that can wipe out an entire shit-tier ideology while this guy relaxes and contemplates future conflicts, political, geo-political and otherwise.

Yeah just like labelling China a currency manipulator on day 1. The guy is all talk, no action.

My half assed attempt at listening to current events...

>stock market doing great
>dropped deficit by 12billion already obama raised it by 200billion by this time in his 1st term
>housing market doing great even though prices are up and rates are up
>women want attention and are marching places
>non white people taking days off and no one notices
>bestkorea vx assissinates dear leaders bro

No news about isis...

Are they already defeated senpai?

Purposefully sets up "ban" in areas where ISIS are more likely to recruit. Sleeper agents in all major outlets and cities. Wait till the WASWAS recruiters come knocking on doors.

Strafe their columns with BRRRRTS and LONGBOWS.

Genius strategist.

America first, remember? Then ISIS, assuming Russia hasn't already killed them all. Speaking of which wtf Putin?

>One idiot think he was talking about his first 30 days.
Ftfy