Landslide defeat

>landslide defeat
>lets continue the soros/clinton/establishment policies

why is the left so retarded?

>democrats didn't pick the strong black muslim
Seems kinda racist if you ask me

Still playing identity politics.

They literally chose this guy so they could print that headline. Look Mexicans,we are your party! Please keep coming over and shitting out 15 kids so one day we can have a Russian tier dictatorship.

Not enough black Muslims in the USA. Pandering to Latinos has more political pull.

Its the Lyndon B. Johnson mentality still at work.

>latino

What?

Hillary wants to run in. HAHAHAHAHA. 2020. HAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

It's like when Michael Steele became head of the RNC

>so one day we can have a Russian tier dictatorship.

Don't worry about that m8. The Russian plant that got installed in the White House has that all covered.

Didn't you notice that Brock, ShareBlue, MediaMatters and other failed but still continued operations didn't even change their tactics after they failed to get Hillary elected?

Seriously, the ShareBlue and CREW internal memos and strategy plans that got leaked in January were basically the same strategy but this time more aggressive on anti-Trump conspiracies, you know, the type Louise Mensch is peddling and #TheResistance eats up without question.

Dare i ask... Is Brock /ourguy/ ?
Is Louise Mensch /ourgirl/ ?

Think about it, they couldn't help Trump more if they tried

>pic related

>landslide victory
>lets continue the neocon/globalist/establishment policies

why is trump so retarded?

Barack "The Cold War Is Over" Obama is out of office, but yeah he let them take Crimea like the punk bitch he is

fucking jews picked him thats why.

They want to end the white race, i am fully convinced. Fuck, i wish the holocaust was real. I really fucking wish it was real.

FUCK jews, they are just more educated romani.

This whole thing is to make whites look like morally evil people to trigger our altruistic punishment motive.

Fuck man, i would rather 1 billion niggers than the few million jews in the usa. fuck, they all cannot leave for israel soon enough.

They wont though, too much jew benefits for gaming the system against whites. FUCK. I fucking hate the jews

that useful idiot perez can suck a cock. I hope a democrat is never elected

I'd prefer a Russian dictatorship to a Islamic caliphate, at least I still get to drink

As a lefty I just want to say YES THE LEFT IS FUCKING RETARDED FUCKS SAKE THE DNC IS FULL FUCKING HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Looks wyte 2 me

>why is the left so retarded?

Jews really want White genocide. They almost had it. If Hillary had won they would have had it. They can't let go.

Push the left to eat itself more and more so it NEVER wins states outside Cali, Illinois, and New York. Harp on how the left is pushing niggers back to the sidelines and how they do not include niggers. Spread whatever that a party member is transphobic or wants increased deportations.

I want a TOTAL shit show.

He's Dominican. Mexicans hate Dominicans.

>Dominican White African-American Latino

kek, I don't think this will work out for them

You honestly think Trumpu would have stood up to them? He wouldn't want to upset his Russian dreamboat. Hell, he'd get on camera right now and do a cossack dance if Putin told him to.

I'd prefer an Islamic caliphate over living in a Mad Max movie.

>(((Latino)))

we really should push the DNC = racist meme over not voting for Keith Ellison. Push the left to be more hostile to themselves.

Wait, so that Ellison guy lost? This is for DNC head, right?

>landslide
Losing the popular vote by 2.9 million and winning the electoral college by historically slim margins = landslide?

thats a latino?

This looks like the LA Times. They've been pushing the """"""latino"""""" meme since the 90s.

Everyone can be a Latino these days.
Everyone, except Italians. Italians have nothing to do with Latin.

Great thing is, no matter who they went with, the Democratic parties loses.

There wasn't a Jim Webb within a million miles of the DNC chair election.

Democrats are fucked.

We only know for sure Obama didn't, pure conjecture about Trump

Shareblue, I have a question. Do you think your advocacy will work here, on Sup Forums?

Yeah, we should have totally deployed our soldiers to fight Russia in WWIII over a piece of land that has always been in a one sided tug of war between Russia and the Ukraine. Never mind the sanctions that we placed on them, those never really happened.

kek

Calling out stupidity as stupidity is not advocacy.

They can't say no to their masters. That's what "insurance" is for.

>historically slim margins
he turned a bunch of blue states red