When did you begin to realize he was gonna win?

When did you begin to realize he was gonna win?

pretty much when he won the republican nomination. Before that we weren't that sure if he only has die-hard supporters or mainstream appeal.

I knew most people supported him
But I really really thought that Hillary would win because she would hack the elections

November 8th at 10:00 PM

French bombings, but then I knew it was a lock during Chicago riots

I never did. I actually thought Hillary was going to rig it against him. I guess she was more moral than I thought.

I wonder if they didn't rig it and he still won desu.

When hillary cancelled her fireworks

Er-- I mean, they still rigged it and he won anyway.

During the primaries. It became increasingly apparent certain candidates were staying in the race, even after being mathematically eliminated, just to steal votes.

I told everybody i knew that trump was going to win after I saw the first republican debate

>When hillary cancelled her fireworks

This desu

That was the moment for me.

When he attacked Kelly and McCain for the first time and his poll numbers went up. I knew then that this guy was something special if Republicans liked that he insulted two big names in the party

When he won Ohio on election night. I hoping but I couldn't imagine him winning with all the negative MSM coverage and with how many minorities there were. Truly a surprise.

Not until election night, but at no time was I ever fooled by polls and MSM bullshit. Everything I observed independently, even from the liberal shithole where I live, completely contradicted the in-the-bag-for-Hillary story line. It just didn't square with reality, no matter how loudly and repeatedly the MSM droned on about it.

When Trump got out to a huge lead early I realized that he could likely hold on and win, and when I saw that Clinton just barely won Virginia, at that point I would have been surprised if Trump didn't win.

That big early lead undoubtedly translated into tens of thousands of votes in the midwest and west that he otherwise would not have gotten if the media could have concocted a plausible "already over" scenario.

Somewhere between Iowa and Cruz/Kasich dropping out.

That brought me a great deal of optimism, but my only conclusion from that was that they finally admitted to themselves that it was going to be a very close race and that it was too late to do some insurance campaigning.

When his energy went from high to higher.

>no logic or factual points made in debate against rands points
>Personally attack and insult him instead

Trump has always been and will always be a brash imbecile.

Loved him from the escalator.

Believed he would win from Rosie O'Donnell comment.

Never doubted after "the wall just got 10 feet higher".

Not gonna lie, former nuclear codes here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump voters crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the Trump.

T. buttblasted libshill loser

I didn't believe it until 2:30 when Podesta came out to tell everyone to go home. I really thought Hill was gonna steal it, rig it, or sue for it.

Greatest night of my life.

I thought just by him running he would win. But then there was such a shit storm after I didn't know what was going on. I assumed he would lose because of the polls.

When Hillary stole the nomination and Bernie cucked himself and kissed her feet.

When some user dropped pic related.
We need someone like him to lead through this mess.

no dude you don't get it he's just HIGH ENERGY! Didn't you know you can make america greatâ„¢ by just being a tough brute without any intellectual capacity whatsoever?

checked

>no logic or factual points made in debate against rands points

It's almost like Trump knew the media spin and wedge issues meant trying to act all principled would Ron Paul his ass.

this, trump was /myguy/ since 6/15/15 but the months of coordinated shilling along with the last few weeks of media demoralization campaigns really instilled a lot of doubt in me

whose this semen demon

>Because you'd be in jail.

the rosie o donnel quip
cemented him as THE MAN imo

Rand was a total bitch during the election, sorry. Should have teamed up w Trump against the neocons, instead he was pre-emptively attacking Trump like a bitch.

Totally Autistic

When a friend said to me... "Donald Trump announced he's running for president yesterday. and he says he wants to build a Wall on the border with mexico"

pretty much froze me dead in my tracks.

Trump is going to win.

Immediately after the San Bernardino shooting with the reaction from the left I knew Trump was going to win, regardless of what happened for the remainder of the election. That was a real turning point for normies to start rallying against the leftist mindset.

after that the only second of doubt I had was after Iowa caucus. The chance of election rigging was the only thing that could stop him.

When Jeb dropped out

I've been sure he was going to win since around the time of the Iowa caucus. Even before that, actually. To follow /yourguy/ and have him win after all this time, it feelsgoodman. Fuck what normies say. They can REEEEE about not my president all they want.

The grab-the-pussy incident. Americans LOVE go getters! He could have said whatever he wanted, an still win! You know why? Cause he's a winner and we let him. We let you do anything when you're a born winner.

I got trips huh, wew

when I realized Trump had already established a shillbase here and the userbase was too retarded to figure it out and salvage Rand

The first debate, when no one could go toe to toe with him.

Didn't know you could bet on american elections back then though.

We all have different perceptions, but the moment he ACTUALLY won was probably the Muslim Ban.

Muslim Ban was probably the moment he won the Republican Primary, at the very least.

When the media went absolutely out of their way to destroy him, and he rose in the polls.

8 years of Obamas liberal agenda, and Trump talking like he does only made him stronger even early on when people weren't as mad on the media as they are now.

To me it wasn't a question if he would win, more if the establishment would steal it from him.

>When did you begin to realize he was gonna win?

Are you kidding? There never was any doubt.

after the first debate

came to post this
also witnessed