I-is he dare I say it /ourguy/??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/watch?v=sR__AvCwnaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shut up faggot are you even a real country pineapple flag motherfucker

no but hes not a complete fag

It's like, dude, this piece of paper determines what you are worth man.

Yeah...

Isn't that crazy? We put value on actual life itself

Yeah man....

Did you see that video of that 300 pound gorilla smoking dabs?
Holy shit Jamie pull that up...

>implying joe wouldn't fuck you up like the bitch you are

>t's like, dude, this piece of paper determines what you are worth man.
paper and height.. dont forget height

He uses problematic unironicly
Manlet
Weed addicted
Liberal

Hes not /ourguy/ and never will be

No one can ever be as wrong as he was with his Rousey shilling.

/thread

you're just jealous bro.. he has everything, money, looks, a hot wife, great family, great genetics...

> Problematic isn't a real word

Oshggitydiggity

The problem is though, he's not the father to two of the kids. he's a cuck.

1 word: manlet

That HGH belly though

> fridge "bodies"

not even once

How dare you??? Jamie look up the word cuck.

lol, you think he hates us because we use the word cuck and it triggers him secretly??

>Manlet

haha no. A hero to the manlets of the world, perhaps.

Always the best Rogan summary

>looks

Fuckin' kek

I honestly think Rogan is a guy with bad genetics who has overcome them by sheer force of will. If you know his biography, he was quite a loser manlet with no real intelligence or skills.

His will though is supreme, and you can see it in his MMA and his podcast. He has a divine willingness to learn and adapt, which is enough if you apply it correctly.

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M

thats not HGH belly

Joe Rogan is a philosophical genus.

Those are his daughters though

These fucks are retarded. Rogan is more of a man than other "man" who could say otherwise.

kek never lies.

well no because
>brings the mic closer
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
>looks over at the screen
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

He did a podcast with Gavin the other day and learned about Muslim and 1st cousin marriage "Jamie look that up it can't be true"

>Manlet + Alpha = Man

So yeah, hes fine by me.

>(((Rogan)))

Yeah he's our guy faggot..

why does his wife have a daughter who has a fuckface?

also im not sure what a having a fuck face looks like but i feel it should be talked about?

lol, noice, you saved that dank pasta

>@gay memes 4 cool teens

>every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.

how come those cells never rearrange themselves in Joe's body to make him a bit taller???

>CIA kike
>/ourmeme/
no.

this.

rogan is pretty trash, but he appeals to the trash masses and at least inspires them to think beyond normie mode.

he is a double edged sword, a gate keeper or a provocateur of deeper journey into the truth.

>rogan is pretty trash

being this triggered.

He's a good guy. Like Alex Jones you can tell he's not bullshiting. He decides what he says, no one else.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

>does roids
>smokes weed
>is a pseudo-intellectual faggot

>>superior intellect
>>god tier debating

How about huff po on Trump

He's on testosterone and HGH. This is common knowledge to his fans.

>hunts
sure... frogs?

hurr durre ourguise

getting real sick of this meme

He is smart for a dumb guy and he's very lucky.

he is definitely is a gatekeeper to higher thinking for normies

>manlet
>hazbeen
>has basicaly 0 talent

He's basically the kind of guy you'd expect to find at a dudebro bar then decides to act "woke" to appeal to a modern audience. Kinda like when girls decided to be gamers.

>In May 2008, Rogan and his girlfriend Jessica, a former cocktail waitress,[5] had a daughter.[27] They married the following year, and had a second daughter in 2010.[47] The family live in Bell Canyon, California. In mid-2009, prior to the birth of their second child, they briefly lived in Boulder, Colorado.[61] Rogan is also a stepfather to his wife's daughter from another relationship.

3 daughters, of which 2 are his, 1 is not.
33% cuck.

kekkkkk

no he's a drug addict

>not smoking Joe Rogan strain sativa in your downtime while researching every topic you come across
>not overdosing on super male vitality while making huge gains at the gym and fighting globalists
>not filtering your water with alexapure pro water filters and keeping your pineal gland free and clear
>not growing your own organic produce along with stocking organic survival food to fight monsanto
>not taking nascent iodine daily for proper thyroid function and energy
>not doing three liver cleanses yearly with info wars liver shield to get rid of globalist toxins
>not purifying your air with alexapure hepa air filters to rid your home of chemtrail chemicals
>not owning a bill clinton rape t shirt

If you dont do every single one of these things you are cucking yourself

>Short stature

>Hook nose

>Decades of work in subversive "entertainment"

>Dark hair

>Swarthy

Yep, it's a Jew.

Not a bullet proof body?
What a gigantic faggot

He's cucky on immigration

Yeah, he's a really smart guy. Especially when he gets going on "Steven Hawkings" and his theories.

LOL the manlet hate is hilarious senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=sR__AvCwnaQ

Watch the Philly D JRE, he rips on the alt-right. Show is entertaining as fuck when he has a good guest on.

>superior intellect
>lifts
He's a manlet.

who was in the wrong here?

>god tier debating
?

>2 people gang bang on me
do you really need to ask

you haven't obviously seen how he destroyed Crowder on the weed issue.. Crowder wanted to run during the episode, lying about missing his plain just to not get embarrassed by Rogan..

>BRIAN REDBAN

>>lifts
>the iron jew
>>hunts
>the meat jew
>>superior intellect
>dude, weed. lol
>>god tier debating
>to crowder: "HEY, FUCK FACE"
>>meme savvy
>"Young jamie, pull that shit up."

anyone else see the star of david tattoo on kike rogan's right elbow?
I thought that went against the "Jewish Religion"
>Now he has to be buried in a goy cemetery

correction
left elbow

He's a degenerate tatted up drug addict

No

>pineapple flag motherfucker
top fucking kek

>anyone else see the star of david tattoo on kike rogan's right elbow?
this is not star of david, this is star tetrahedron!

Joe is enlightened and knows sacred geometry you stupid ritght wing fuckface!

>interjects joe's conversation with a scientist...
>you guys don't ever taste your own cum while shitting?

>>lifts
>>hunts
>>superior intellect
>>god tier debating
>>meme savvy

>foot fetish

check'd

>haha this shit is deep, I wanna tattoo it on myself so I'll be deep by association

If you don't have a foot fetish(just liking women's feet if they're attractive) you have low T.

reading
reading
reading
>god tier debating
stopped reading

superior intellect was fine with you?? you should have stopped reading there lol

He pussies out and deals in maybes whenever a controversial topic comes along. Also he's yet another washed up comedian who bashes religion as a hobby to get his popularity points up.
Fuck him in the ass, the guy's a pussy.

this guy is a massive faggot

i hope trump makes marijuana illegal and this cunt crashes and burns

turbo manlet

>cocktail waitress

boy he sure found a good one

You wanna hear the real truth, Joe?

Can I get the basic gestalt?

jesus christ almighty hrvoje just kill yourself this fucking instant

koprivnica posters should be range banned

He is not god tier at debating, nor is he of particularly superior intellect. He comes across as such when he has less intelligent guests on. When his guest is more intelligent he gets hella quiet.

I like his show most of the time but he's not nearly as philosophical and intelligent as a lot of you fucks give him credit for.

this was obvious troll post family. i can't stand this pretentious manlet.

Rogan is good for redpilling the masses as he often has guys like Alex Jones on or whoever that expose to his normie followers lies in the media.

Other than that he could do with a few good books on logical reasoning/mathematical reasoning so he doesn't automatically dump some pile of pseudoscience and make himself look stupid when he has a guest on with a PhD.

ehh your right
actually like the guy though, hes pretty well rounded on his research and subjects on his show.

This. Joe is close to being redpilled but he is still in his comfort zone.

He can be okay sometimes but he doesnt have a strong opinion about anything other than weed legalization and the jfk assassination. I liked his recent podcast with gavin and gavin wasnt too embarrassing to watch for once. He sometimes has good opinions like his opinion on transgendered but he's mostly left leaning on stuff.

he got redpilled many times senpai, but his brain is fucked up and he forgets everyting in the next episode.

He's kind of like an accidental jew.

>no waist

Even future synth men like Rich Piana say the epitome of male perfection is broad shoulders, big chest, and tiny waist.

Rogan is shaped like a brick. I wonder if he's related to Kate Upton.

>mr i smoke weed so im smarter than everyone

He is like a pothead male version of Ana Kasparian.

That is fucking retarded.

You are fucking retarded.

low T is a retarded phrase.

And you are fucking retarded for using it.

Joe not shutting the fuck up and letting his guest talk doesn't show superior debating or any intellect you fucking faggot pineapple flag cunt.
It just shows he's an obnoxious argumentative dickhead when anyone even begins to suggest that weed legalisation is detrimental.
Hell, Crowder doesn't even feel strongly because it's a non-issue to him.

>gf taller than you
JUST