Urge to kill rising

Urge to kill rising

How can anyone get that fat? I seriously don't get it.

I bulked up a while back, but I went too far and got tubby, but Jesus Christ I just stopped eating as much, and I dropped the weight quickly. It really is that easy.

STOP EATING.

Remember burgers, our tax money goes to his medical so he can sit the rest of the day making crappy youtube videos and call us shitlords.

morbidly obese people don't deserve healthcare if they don't pay for it t bh. if I rip 2 packs a day and get lung cancer it'd be pretty retarded to expect otherpeople to pay for my chemo.

How is he so poor if he is so popular on YouTube?

how is this guy so popular? He's a literal waste of space, he should be killed and harvested for the rich blubber that could fuel our lamps through the cold winter

my cousin is also morbidly obese and every time I see her I wonder how her heart can continue pumping blood every day.

you dont need to kill him, he's already killing himself

How is Twitter a billion dollar company?

Thanks user for paying for my healthcare!

Someone has to pay for my diabetes medication as well as my 10+ other fat related health issues

His mom bullied him as a kid and he has PTSD you shitlord, have some respect.

This is so embarrassing, even chairs wan't him death now. We made this artificial modern world to make are lives better but the consequences of been comfortable are horrible.

Why doesn't he just lose weight?

Oh god, is that bruising along his asscrack or a rash from not being able to wash it enough?

#MAGA

>this fat fucking monstrosity has a wife
>i can't even get a gf

I guess my personality is even uglier than this 600 lb beast.

/r/ a black cock shoop'd on his bruised ass.

Don't feel bad, user. He's a relatively well-known youtuber. This is literally the only reason

We should just let him die. He's never gonna lose the weight, and if he does he'll have all that gross extra skin. Might as well just put the fat turd out of his misery. Maybe we should send him to Mars, Earth gravity is obviously too much for this shit lord. He can start the methane production plant if he wants to go home. I'm sure he has enough body fat to not eat for a year.

wasnt he married before he even had his youtube channel tho?

Implying the cunts not fat enough to generate his own gravity

T H I C C

Radical steps need to be taken to neutralize America's obesity epidemic. Steps I would take:
1) Banning soda and sugar intense foods and subsidizing healthier options. The fat people won't be able to do anything about it because they are disabled and can barely move.
2) Using money that would normally be spend on health care of the obese to fund mass relocation of the obese into camps where their diet is heavily monitored and exercise is mandatory. They will stay there until they have returned to a normal body weight and fitness.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

We can call them Fat Camps kek

>Break chair and fall two feet.
>Thunder claps and shakes the building.
>The neighbors look outside looking for rain.
>Blow out your eardrums.
>Rip your ass open.
>Hemorrhage.
>Nearly die.
>Still risk of infection.
>Could need surgery.
>Still continue to eat just as much.

She has shit circulation and will get type two diabetes and lose her legs

How are you not completely grossed out with yourself when you reach this point?

I just don't understand.

It's just sad to me, you're killing yourself and you think it's funny.

Have some love for yourself.

I wish someone would kill this fat fuck already, waste of life

Imagine rotting to death in this hell

Step 1: Stop subsidizing Corn to be in absolutely everything

Step 2: Stop pushing meat pumped chock-full of antibiotics and steroids that completely destroy your gut flora, causing you to not be able to tell when you're full.

Step 3: Profit

> wow how could boogie support Obamacare if it directly helps him how could this be
> wow look at this extremely obese guy who actually suffers from a disease he's in the same category as all the other overweight/obese people that just eat too much

smoking prevents lung cancer though

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure the guy has said he has severe depression - apparently caused by childhood trauma but no doubt exacerbated by his own disgusting self.

Kek will see to his death.

I know he does, it's obviously a cover that he laughs about it while eating his pain away.

It's just... you need to get over it and love yourself a little bit.

If you can't meet yourself halfway, you're already dead.

>be american
>be so fat you break a chair and get injured
>cant get medical attention

We got flat earth.
People think dinosaurs didn't exist.
Smoking prevents lung cancer.

How about we just do nothing and let them die from their own poor decisions.

Nobody forced them to drink a 2L of Pepsi a day. They did that themselves with the full knowledge that it is bad for them.

>be so fat that you literally can't sit on places
>post a picture of your fucking bleeding ass to the internet
>this is hilarious

He really should be killed and used to feed some starving pigmies.

Did you mean to reference League of Legends?

how did he tear his ass falling from a chair?

>completely destroy your gut flora, causing you to not be able to tell when you're full.

>your stomach tells you "fuck of we're full"

are those gut floras aussies then ? do they lose wars to big birds ?

No.

My premiums went up 127% for this shit.

You would probably be surprised how much energy was in that fall. Not to mention all that blubber is going to jostle, jolt, and reverberate a lot pulling all surrounding tissue with it.

If it makes you feel better she's just waiting for him to die for the payout.

>be us
>see women at 20 who look like walking hamballs with 3 mixed children
>we pay for her NHS, benefits and kids

Have you ever seen those really giant tubs that eat 3 pizzas, 6 liters of mountain dew, and a bucket of wings, and wonder how they got to that point?

That's how.

They physically can't tell when they're full, so the very act of eating, itself, becomes a placating activity. Even for those without depression (though this just makes it even more of a placating act, depressed people love self-destruction subconsciously)

I'm not fat and I don't want Dr. Pepper to go away.

what payout?? is there youtube insurance now?

i should go to the gym and make my body great again, i was way leaner/stronger 2 years ago

Your body deserves it.

Do it for you, don't do it for bitches.

Small evil to see but to be honest, the operation my dad had on his back was 12k in our country, which he had to sell a piece of land to do, getting hurt outside the uk is shit

sorry

You can see his house in his videos. He has money. Maybe not rich, but he has more than A lot of people.

Christ on a bicycle...I didn't need to read this.

Being fat should be illegal. Seriously.

Live and let live will not combat this epidemic.

i can do 1 pushup on 4 fingers(index and thumbs), though

For a second I thought he intentionally shoved that up his ass

Uhhhh....????

mirin' lats

>has money
>still bitches about obamacare

>Denying me health care could kill me
>Consuming 10.000 calories a day totally isnt the problem here

topkek

wtf is that, a bone?

Do you think he can penetrate his wife? That thing's for her when she finishes wiping him clean

It's fake you fucking retards.

Boogie please kill yourself

getting takeout + 2 gal of mt dew + a family size bag of doritos every day isn't cheap nigguh

It's literally a sword

I hate this fat piece of shit and not because he's fat. Him being fat just amplifies it.

I hate him because he has made more money than most families combined will ever make in a lifetime off of JewTube.

Yet, he sits there and complains about his fucking medical bills. He lives in a luxury house , pays for his NEET friends to lurk at his house all day and has the balls to bitch about medical bills.

Yeah, fuck those working class people who get stuck with $10,000 worth of bills if something ever happens to them while they have to spend months fighting with insurance companies.

YouTubers are the most entitled and out of touch "entertainers" out there. They're all shady as fuck and use every single thing as an opportunity to make a little money. Fuck YouTubers and fuck Boogie.

Not to mention even his own wife took initiative and dropped a lot of her weight. You know she's "busy" or "at meetings" a lot when his fat ass is home.

He's rich but muh obamacare

He has no real job, so he has to rely on ACA

Not my proudest fap

Does america tax youtubers?
Because if not, I can see why this greedy whale wants obamacare

He can't fuck his wife so she uses a dildo and fucks other guys

Yes. He more than likely fills out a MISC-1099 for his YouTube money alone. I doubt YouTube sends him a W2.

Even then, it's estimated on average that you can make $10,000 per 1 million views. This fat fuck is more than fine.

ckeckek

It's his wife's strapon.

>Nobody noticing that huge black dildo in the bottom picture

Fell off a chair bullshit, his tubby jewess feeder pegged the fat fuck to hell.

how the fuck do you fall 2 feet and rip your whole ass open?????

see

Muh bullies an shieeet, fuck off faggot he has no self control or will to help himself, hes eating himself to death as a final act of gluttony and weakness as he sits there and feels his body die around him, while he can't be assed to stop eating in order to survive.

He is a monument to the fundamental failure of his willpower over his carnal desire to eat. Not only does he not deserve pity, he deserves death.

this faggot has moar fat than all the kikes of WW2

>mass relocation of the obese into camps where their diet is heavily monitored and exercise is mandatory. They will stay there until they have returned to a normal body weight and fitness.

Fat cunt here. I'd quite like that. Force me to do this and I come out healthy and appreciative. I guess I need to do this by myself but I really would find it easier if it was mandatory.

He also has patreon and is sponsored by lootcrate. He also did plenty of paid promotions.

I d say he earned around a million in his youtube career and makes around 200k per year now

Looks like the master sword from Zelda.

your reply is evidence that these camps will only be a temporary solution at a huge cost and a bullet is just more economical

Subsidizing is what got us into this mess.

My mom recently started having seizures. She is disabled after working for ~49 years, and a percentage of her social security comes out for 'insurance'.

To see a neurologist her co-pay is $450 (with obamacare), and that's just the copay. She is also charged for each test done.

I have no insurance, my total bill to see that same neurologist is $20 more than my mother, even though she sinks $250/month into her insurance plan.

In other words, the fat fuck SHOULD die. Maybe then the people who need real help will be able to afford it.

He is 3 times the weight of an average person. 2 feet for him is at least 6 feet.

And falling on your ass from 6 feet would hurt a lot

some people just need to be left to die, its self inflicted because he knows the tax payer will pick up the bill.

This. Added to the fact he lives in Arkansas and he might as well be the richest man in town.

Genius Idea: fix both the obesity epidemic and Obama Care with one simple rule: people with BMIs over 30 aren't protected by the ACA. People will either voluntarily lose weight to get guaranteed insurance, or they will not lose weight and will not get any money for medicine. The stubbornly fat will die faster as a result, and healthcare companies will no longer be forced to cover landwhales who are always a drain on the system, possibly making the ACA more affordable to normal americans (who no longer have to subsidize supersized americans).

quite literally a ton of force.

oh look a whale returning to its natural habitat. I guess they freed willy.

Boogie is well beyond wealthy
Why won't he just pay for surgery?

It's the fucking zelda sword, you morons.

I do like Boogie least from what i can gather on his videos. But at the same time how could someone that does DDP Yoga just up and quit it when Jake the Snake a fucking junkie got his life bk in some kind of order.