If the Jews can have Israel, why can't the Kurds have their own nation?

If the Jews can have Israel, why can't the Kurds have their own nation?

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NATION MEANS PEOPLE
NOT COUNTRY
JESUS CHRIST

Fine, why can't the Kurds have their own country?

they deserve to be gassed
Saddam is the arab version of hitler

They don't have pedo blackmail materials on all political leadership of burgers, bongs, krauts and so on.

Are you a Turk by any chance?

no, i'm arab

kurds are bro tier cuz indo european

because they are muslim commies & real pieces of shit

Wikipedia says 800,000 kurds in Germany too wtf

>indo european
WE WUZ ARYAN

They're gonna have to stabilize the border first.
Personally I'd go to a western country and offer myself as a vassal,
sign preemptive oil deals, let the build a few bases.

A sponsor can mean the difference between peace and annihilation.

i'd rather deal with kurds than anyone else in the middle-east.

But the UN stopped Jewish settlements user

Why dont you ask same questions for native Americans first?
They don't have lands because our ancestors (Turks) fought for it and took it from Greeks, Armenians and Arabs by the right of blood thousand years ago while K*rds never had their own land more than thousands years. Just for the one time Islamic caliphate past to K*rdish Salaadin but it was not actually a country of K*rds but mostly Arabs.

This was for OP not for this :

Your ancestors aren't Turks bro. That's probably less than 5% of your DNA. You were conquered by them

The Jews sure want Kurds to have their own nation. It would hurt Iran and Syria and serve as a launching pad for further Jewish aggression in the region. Neoconservatives have been pushing for a Kurdish state for at least a decade.

based turkbro
Inshallah the (((YPG/PKK))) will be destroyed

Turks in Germany say

Spaß hat seine Grenzen nur kurdistan hat keine

Meaning

Fun has borders (limits), unlike Kurdistan

Fuck mudslides.

>by the right of blood
oh so all i have to do is kill you and i get your house?

Turks were never into keeping their blood line pure but mostly mixing as much as they can and have mixed culture with populations they conquer. So that is what we call Turks. Surely we dont have pure central Asian genes but we have gradients from Far Asia to Eastern Europe in our genetic soup.

the sooner all of us realize that this was always their one and only ideology, the better.

A country stuck between (well, assuming they agree lol) Turquie, Syrie, Irak and Iran... What could possibly go wrong?

I can't imagine the hellhole it would be.

who would the middle east let out their genocidal urges on every few years? please be considerate of the bigger picture

>oh so all i have to do is kill you and i get your house?
Yes. That is rule that no fags can't accept. All borders in the world are drew by the right of blood and power. If you are powerful enough to keep your lands, you keep it or you lose it. If justice would have a tiny bit of effect on this you would pay for your coward fight against native Americans using blankets with plague.

Kurds are nothing but tools of Jews. Jews will use Kurds for their own geographical reasons than throw you to thrash. If I was a Kurd, I would stuck Turkey.

kurds are the most secular people in the middle east.
I am a kurd myself but i must agree that most of them are trash.
But giving them their own state will only create more turmoil in the middle east, which is needed.

Kurdistan would be Israel 2.0. It would be immediately surrounded by hostile powers and gave a fight for its life while it was still in the cradle.

If the Arabs/Muslims fail to defeat Kurdistan, it will spinner them further, preventing one of Earth's core cultures from uniting and rising to power. As a member of a different core cultures, I can only regard this as a good thing.

Because they are unable to defeat other nations opposed to them.

Political victory counts as a win as well.

Cutting a deal is always part of the political game.

You also have to defeat the nation state that says the house isn't yours. Or buy them off.

>kurds are the most secular people in the middle east.
Kurds are not secular. Kurdish PKK is secular since they follow Solialist Communist idealogy. K*ds are most ignorant, Isl*mist and fundamentalist tribal people in Turkey. Even ISIS have K*rdish brigade. More than half of K*rds vote for Erdogan. Turkey wihout K*rdish scum would be far more secular.

hey arcun turks aren't the only people who hate you subhumans

Because k*rds are even worse than roaches and Jews.

i have actual family there. theyre not even fucking muslim. I wouldnt give a rats ass if they all got killed or not, theyre all dumbasses anyway. But turks are 1000000x worse than kurds.
Its time to spray the pesticide against the eternal roach

>kurds are the most secular people in the middle east.
that's not how you spell al*wites

Why can't Palestinians have their own country?

Because Kurds don't control international banking cartels.

I doubt that it would be more secular, but i agree that Kurds are mostly ignorant islamists (apart from PKK, which has ties to Kurdish tribes which islamists, also their party had a sharia law supporter). Turkey should be saved from the fraud that is called ''islam''.

Why can't Native Americans can't have their own country? You're just an ignorant peace of shit.

Because you people are compulsive traitors who betrayed the goodwill of every country who had given your people sanctuary since the time of the Babylonians.

BECAUSE ITS LIKE 10 TIMES LARGER THAN THE JEWISH STATE

You think Norwegians are subhuman?

I'm too loyal to Assad to support it

are you mad sunni scum?

Nobody is entitled a country. You fight for what you keep, and it's "piece" you fucking faggot.

YES!!!
Time to make the Muslim world Christian again

DEUS VULT KILL THE HERETICS!!!!!!

CONVERT OR DIE PEDOPHILE SCUM

Honestly a unified Kurdistan would bring much needed stability to the region, assuming roachmen wouldn't bomb them to hell for existing.

After Kurds betrayed Assad, they must be destroyed. I hope no one makes the mistake of supporting them again. Fuck Kurds.

You have to go back Achmed.

Silly goy. That land belongs to Greater Israel

Now stop this nonsense or you lose out on potential shekels

Yes. Lets give the commies a state. What could go wrong?

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nation

>a territorial division containing a body of people of one or more nationalities and usually characterized by relatively large size and independent status

bc they dont have international elites pushing their interests

Jews had money and payed Britain for the land

if they where to backstab assad they will use sdf

Kikes don't have a country, they are ocuppying land purchased by the Rotschild family. This effectively and actually makes each Israeli a servant of the Rothschild family

sure, give them a piece of denmark

Fun has borders (limits), unlike Germany*