SPECIAL PROSECUTOR x3

> "If I win, I am going to instruct my Attorney General to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation. Because there has never been so many lies; so much deception; there has never been anything like it, and we're going to have a special prosecutor. When I speak -- when I go out and speak, the people of this country are furious. You get a subpoena, and after getting the subpoena, you delete 33 thousand emails. And then you acid wash them -- or bleach them, as you would say; a very expensive process. So we're going to get a special prosecutor, and we're going to look into it, because you know what? People have been... their lives have been destroyed for doing one fifth of what you've done, and it's a disgrace, and honestly: you oughta be ashamed of yourself."

-- Donald Trump's promise to the American People as condition of his election.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d4qitrpj7TU
whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/ARCHIVE/CRIMES_OF_MENA.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

boy you guys are really upset about that whole dnc thing eh?

think making a bunch of "he didnt fulfill his promise" threads is gonna save your party?

I've said it before and I'll say it again Hillary Clinton is a danger to the Trump presidency.

Even today his supporters started a chant of "lock her up" as his most recent rally.

She's going to spend the next 8 years trying to sabotage his presidency. She is part of a cabal that includes Soros and Obama

It is only a matter of time before they realize their political efforts are not working and they turn their attention to plans of assasination

There is one way to stop all of this from happening. Prosecute Hillary Clinton. Put her in jail. Put her head on a pike and the rest of the rats will go running.

You are mistaken.

I'm a die hard Trump supporter and I agree with the OP.

Something needs to be done about Clinton

I agree too. Something should be done, but honestly if nothing was done about it I wouldn't care too much. He ruined her life basically, he's being merciful

Nothing can happen. Hillary is completely untouchable.

He has to, especially if she and the gang were selling SAPs and all the rest of the ugly stuff.

The issue, of course, is that the media will howl about fascism louder than ever. He has to play it cool. I will be surprised and very disappointed if he doesn't send Sessions after the whole rotten bunch.

>Diehard supporter of any candidate ever
>Especially trump

Wow

And that's his biggest mistake. Being merciful. She will see his weakness as an opportunity to stab him in the back. She's already tried several times since the election.

No one is untouchable

youtube.com/watch?v=d4qitrpj7TU

Cry harder libshit

Still waiting on my Janet Reno FIOA request about Waco.

You underestimate the Clinton Foundation. FBI intel came out that they had the power to blackmail and bring down the entire government, and then all went quiet.

Clintons are behind cocaine trafficking in the U.S., that is why they burned the 82 people at Waco -- David Koresh and his friend had been logging the flight times and tail numbers of planes to/from the airport next door, collecting evidence of cocaine smuggling so they were killed as coverup.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. Lookup "Barry Seal" and "The Crimes at Mena Arkansas" below the surface is a $Trillion withdrawl from Pakistan by the bushes, and opium trade in Afghanistan.

I think Trump knows that would be totally out of line to do. My interpretation is he said it knowing he couldn't do it for the sake of being provocative.

You cannot allow your brain to work that way. It is called "willful ignorance", and "playing the fool."

> "If I win, I am going to instruct my Attorney General to get Sup Forums to look into your situation. Because there has never been so many lies; so much deception; there has never been anything like it...."

Fixed

Nice! ^ This guy knows

I do what I can.

If there's one thing everyone knows about Trump, it's that he has very long memory, holds grudges, and takes things very personally. He will use the looming indictment over Hillary as currency. If they start to fuck up, he will drop the hammer.

This. Even if nothing can be done he needs to send some super important people to do legal things and officially explain to the nation why nothing can be done. Dropping the issue is a bad idea.

> whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/ARCHIVE/CRIMES_OF_MENA.html

This is the article which had been scheduled to appear in the Washington Post. After having cleared the legal department for all possible questions of inaccurate statements, the article was scheduled for publication when just as the presses were set to roll, Washington Post Managing Editor Bob Kaiser (Like George Bush, a member of the infamous "Skull & Bones Fraternity), killed the article without explanation. According to the sidebar which appeared in Penthouse Magazine, he refused to meet with Sally Denton and Roger Morris, hiding in his office while his secretary made excuses.

THE CRIMES OF MENA

By Sally Denton and Roger Morris

Barry Seal - gunrunner, drug trafficker, and covert C.I.A. operative extraordinaire - is hardly a familiar name in American politics. But nine years after he was murdered in a hail of bullets by Medellin cartel hit men outside a Salvation Army shelter in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, he has come back to haunt the reputations of three American presidents.
Seal's legacy includes more than 2,000 newly discovered documents that now verify and quantify much of what previously had been only suspicion, conjecture, and legend. The documents confirm that from 1981 to his brutal death in 1986, Barry Seal carried on one of the most lucrative, extensive, and brazen operations in the history of the international drug trade, and that he did it with the evident complicity, if not collusion, of elements of the United States government, apparently with the acquiescence of Ronald Reagan's administration, impunity from any subsequent exposure by George Bush's administration, and under the usually acute political nose of then Arkansas governor Bill Clinton.

The newly unearthed papers show the real Seal as far more impressive and well-connected than the character played by Dennis Hopper in a made-for-TV movie some years ago, loosely based on the smuggler's life.

Seriously do you really want him to fulfill all his promises? It's almost like you are advocating for him to fuck your party in the ass and complaining that you don't feel hi dick bumping up against an internal organ.

I do not have a party, shill.

he has to do it cleanly. let the investigations continue until they have a solid case against her. give her a fair trial. then it won't matter how much the media whines about it because voters will see through it.

(Yous)

Isn't She and Obama orchestrating another million person walk on Washington in May of this year?

is this on stands now? do you have a copy of the article?

is this real??

>dick bumping up against an internal organ
>Joss Whedon reddit stink

>globe
Fucking kek and you guys parrot on about fake news.

he better lock her up

This, the message it would send would be a big NO to corruption

a tabloid isn't going to fabricate things like this.

cite examples proving me wrong.

I'm your huckleberry.

I know the reference. Explain your usage of it.

This

You should honestly be able to infer what I meant by this from the context.

It's either:

A. an agreement to do something about it, in which case, who are you?

B. a reference to Trump claiming to be her Huckleberry, or

C. a threat.

It's not clear.

I can imagine the liberal butthurt when he does send a prosecutor to investigate her

Yes, it's the latest issue

did you read the article and if so what did it say

If he does something like that then he forces their hand, they either have to do something drastic like assasinate him or run, baisically they either make him into a martyr or crawl away like the parasites they are

If he does nothing, they destroy him either politically or physically. You can't let fear of death cuck you, or you're as good as dead.

I'd like to know too.

You were patient enough to wait 8 years for obama to not fulfill his promises, where did all that patience go?

Sounds like some actual real change happened and your brain is still trying to understand the concept of a politician actually following through with what he said he would do.

I am the special prosecutor.

*puts down the slingshot*

If that's true, then know that despite the cynical and sarcastic nay-sayers, The People are behind you, and while any victory against her would be welcomed, for the sake of millions, if not billions, we need this particular fish really deep-fried -- and no matter what the collateral. A large segment of us are truly willing to go to civil war over those two dynasties, and they know it.

If you truly are the hero, then be careful and godspeed.

Here:

Someone once told me they witnessed U.S. troops forcing farmers to produce opium in Burma. He said they would collect the crop and leave bags of rice.

Uncle Sam provides.