What kind of helmet is this Sup Forums?

What kind of helmet is this Sup Forums?
I don't think I've seen it in any other picture of the third reich.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Rome_(410)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fire brigade perhaps? 820

looks like a roman helmet

wasn't the whole third Reich supposed to be some kind of successor to Rome?

It looks pretty sick but also not part of the usual SA outfit.
Someone on Sup Forums must know. Surely we're not all defanged alt-right now.

1st Reich: Holy Roman one
2nd Reich: Imperial Germany
3rd Reich: we all know which one that was

No connection to Rome here unless you consider the Holy Roman Empire as some sort of a legal descendant of the Roman Empire.

it was Holy, Roman and an Empire

it's right in the name buddy

Every Western state is some kind of successor to Rome

motorcycle helmet

That's a crash helmet used by the NSKK. They liked to drive their cars.

This is more /k/'s department.

user has it. Specifically the second generation one.

It's famously known as the not holy, not Roman, and not an empire. It's because not the whole place was really Christian, they were Germanic people not Romans, and the emporer was elected and had no real power, except for Otto and barbossa.

>TFW no crash helmet
I want to look amazing while driving

People always repeat Voltaire's line about it in the hopes of coming across as a great scholar of history, ridiculous.

Awesome, thanks.

Those are pretty cool, just like these

I think they had Charlemagne's empire in mind, not later HRE.

They do look rather more flattering from behind.

WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIET

I think the first version looks a bit better

The usual joke about the HRE is that it was neither Holy, nor Roman, nor an Empire.

I think its only roman in the sense that it was roman catholic.

I can't post the same image twice

here:

Edgy liberal history facts yo

Cringy larping, but even if the communists started wearing Sarmatian cataphract helmets it'd maybe be less cringy than these silly, helmets which look like they're made of plastic with faggy leather neck guards lmao.

Your Reddit is showing faggot

Get off this board, degenerate.

Hmm..... metallic budenovka anyone?

WE WUZ ROMANS
>yet it was Germanic barbarian hordes that actually brought down the Roman empire

And yet these retarded krauts claim to be Romans by claiming to be the continuation of the Roman empire. We wuz Romans, literally what Nazis are saying.

Forgot pic.

Looks like a coal miner helmet.

Now this is an interesting image. I can see what looks like an HJ armband and what kinda looks like a Maria Theresa collar tab. The darkness makes it hard to tell if it's just a pin for something else though. The usual NSKK uniform looks almost like the SA one, with some minor differences.

>having such a weak grip on reality

wew, why did you decide to leave plebbit?

well they were allied with Italy which is pretty close to Romans

Italy just hasn't been the same since Rome fell

>no argument made
You're retarded.

Woah, imagine if Russian armored divisions wore these? Russian motorized infantry (tank descant?) could just wear the metallic budenovkas.

Protip: it wasn't Germans living in the Roman empire AND Germans Visigoths/barbarians at the gates invading it.

>WE WUZ ROMANS

No, kraut, no, you were not, you were unbathed and uncivilized.

/mirror

Its actually not easy to keep track of all that major and minor changes that were made in a short period of time on all those uniforms from NSDAP over SA and SS to the army and whatnot.

Also the dresscode regulations are complicated as hell

They ran out of props while filming the pro jewish propaganda so they put leftover star wars helmets on the nazi actors.

Yes it was.

Germanics were often used as pretorian guard because they had no dog in the inner roman family fights and intrigues.

It was romes degeneracy and christianity that lead to its downfall

fp, correctist post.
FEUERWACHE (banners..) = 'fire watch' = fire brigade. Or, they liked to watch things burn.

>WE WUZ ROMANS

No, kraut, no you were not. You were uncivilized until you came in contact with the superior Romans and appropriated their culture. You would be nothing without the contact with the Romans, which proves you weren't Romans. Germans invaded the Roman empire once it was already weak. These basic facts about the Roman empire prove Germans are not at all "Roman."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Rome_(410)

I love your racial inferior butthurt, you are probably a mixed med/shitskin or a celt cuck who cant stand his own uselessness so he LARPs as Roman Internet Defence Force

Stay cucked, Gaul

It's not larping, just an impact helmet.

Indeed, I'm a bit more versed in the SS. I should probably do some looking around, there was probably an automotive program in the HJ, just to get em early.

Yep, took me a minute. There's a Motor-HJ sub branch of the NSKK.

Not living in, but ruling. Do the names "Stilicho" and "Ricimer" mean anything? How about "Pelayo"?

Sorry Paco, you can play all this "we wuz Mediterranean" shit, but Germanics were hugely influential there.

And then there was also the NSFK and apparently a join SA/SS fyling school at least according to this badge

Ultrarare were pic related

>FEUERWACHE (banners..)
it says DEUTSCHLAND ERWACHE (Germany, wake up!)

It was a popular slogan during the Nazi era, they even had a song that went "Germany awake out of your nightmare, give foreign Jews no space in your Reich, Aryan blood shall not perish"

You realize Germans have a statue to Arminius for killing the Romans and forcing them away from German territory right?

Spend some time off Sup Forums you retarded fuck

WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIEZA, HANS!

Yep. Of course keeping in mind for anyone else reading this that these are basically training programs, anyone who went through them and wanted to take an active combat role later on joined the Wehrmacht in some capacity. though there were armed (for security purposes) second line NSKK personell, and absolutely no flying Waffen-SS (unfortunately). As for Feldherrenhalle, their appearance takes on a Heer form.

This.

I am currently reading Hitlers tabletalk by Dr. Henry Picker and Hitler was very fond of the Roman Empire, he actually said that he would have liked it to include Germania and how he would like to see the Huns be smashed by the Roman legions.

Rome was an idea and Hitler wanted to make Germany the next Rome.

He planned to transform Germany into a Republik with a Senate that elects a Führer secretly like a pope is elected.

His examples for this idea were the papacy, rome and the venetian constitution.

The Feldherrnhalle got later an own Wehrmacht regiment with their own special insignia like pic related but when on non military duty like guarding party institutions their uniform was dark brown.

>holy
the HRE was split between Catholics and Protestants by the 1500's
>roman
Rome wasn't even inside the empire
>empire
it was more like the EU than an empire, but even the EU had more power than the emperor.

I wonder how rare these daggers are

I have been seeing those alot now that I'm looking. Must have just assumed it was a pre war/unit formation thing.

Probably very.

Apparently the SA-Feldherrenhalle was like an SA style SS-VT, created by Viktor Lutze. It was a standing and armed unit.

I'm scrolling through Axis History Factbook right now, and I am seeing photos of at least armband wearing personnel in Warsaw, 1941.

Yes, is that this photo where they are checking peoples papers before letting them into a building? Like guard duty?

The lineage might be a bit more complicated than say, Hermann Göring. I'll see if I can get to the Panzerkorps from here.

Pic relevant

Yep.

All you retards attacking the Romaness of the HRE know it used to control like all of Northern Italy right?

I have a fetish for fringe units

Quite an interesting read. I made it to the Panzer Division, but that's not out of the ordinary, Hermann Göring has the same thing because the Korps is made out of two simultaneously And separate existing divisions

Have you read Hitlers tabletalks btw?

>Cringy larping
How fucking retarded are you?

I have not. I see references to it now and again.

You should. Its a must read. It will change your views on Hitler and on the current state of affairs a lot.

I was pretty astonished when I read that Hitler wanted to transform the Reich into a republic with elections and pretty much saw himself as a roman ceasar elected in times of dare need but knew such a system could not continue forever.

You will never hear of this in any (((History documentation)))