How come all countries can't be as advanced as Canada?

How come all countries can't be as advanced as Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=21992
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop being retarded, we have plenty of problems. Acting like we do not is irresponsible and will not help us fix them.

Canada has all the power
>eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=21992

Sweden.

Because not all countries are filled with retarded leaf liberals governed by the kang of all cucks who happens to also be the bastard child of a communist dictator.
Also, they don't have our diversity, which, if you haven't already heard, is truly our greatest strength.

You seem like a sensible leaf, what do you want out of your future and will it be in Canada?

Canada is a shithole knockoff of the US. We think we're better than them but we try mimicking every little thing they do. I live in Windsor and even Detroit has more to offer than Canada.

Because other countries have priorities such as not fucking dogs.

>Canada is a shithole knockoff of the US

Other way around buddy.

I bet you've never been to a major US city. If you have a decent stable job in America, your quality of life is substantially better than in Canada.

lol no. Even with your Asians you still score just a few points ahead white americans

I'm sure if we took a sizable comparable population like New England to Canada they'd match or surpass Canada though, look at Massachusetts for example

Ok, many things.

First of all, even your highest states don't even come close to Canada's overall average.

Second of all, if we cherrypicked the way you do and only counted Vancouver or Toronto, we'd be close to Singapore.

Thirdly, stay fukt.

Mad Max Bernier is coming for you OP.

Preferably a return to what Canada was like pre-1960, as in, sensible, culturally mixed (English, French, Injun, Irish etc) but under a more or less unifying sense of colonial/European nationhood, but at this point it seems like a pipe dream given that our government has, over the past 40 years, done everything to destroy that. The liberal hellscape of Canada which Sup Forums knows and loves is mostly concentrated in our major cities, but quickly enough, its spreading elsewhere. At least from personal experience I know a lot of people who hate our government with a passion and have gone from the typical liberal, to somewhat more right than your typical conservative over that past year or so. Fun to think that it the next couple months it will be illegal for me to criticize Islam here, under the possibility of doing jail time, really makes me think...

Massachusetts scored higher, kiddo.

Even if you were to include all races, comparing Canada to say New England would be a more logically genuine comparison.

Comparing say the US to the EU or something of that nature would be more appropriate

Americans can be just as smart, there are a couple of them in my engineering program at University. Middle-class Americans have schools just as good as ours. Private schools in the US are university tier.

Meet Jagmeet Singh, potential and probable next leader of the NDP. Would become first Sikh to lead a major federal party, VERY PROGRESSIVE

NDP has gone to shit. They are radical left, even more than Justin. The area I'm from is one of the only NDP areas left in Ontario. They literally have done nothing for us in the past 3 elections since they keep winning.

No one wants to be advanced in shitposting

Funny that Wikipedia says their political position is "centre-left." If these guys are only left of centre, the Conservatives must be literally Hitler.

>How come all suburbs can't be as advanced as Canada?

Ftfy

>that's why