Stop ruining the planet

Stop ruining the planet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fyuv3WXPQsM
youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE
youtube.com/watch?v=4B1PaQtLVrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would give anything to fuck him in his wattle and daub hut above the fire.

Raise children in your fucking tiled hut faggot then come at me

He'd be doing the fucking m8

One of his hut got destroyed by a storm or something, you can see it in his last video

>Has 5 diffent dirt and stone homes all in some sort of disrepair
Make the professional lawn mower do it first

This guy should literally swim in pussy--and every man should want to be his buddy pal.

He doesn't attention whore or speak, he just does cool shit, good editing, and just generally appears to be a humble cool guy.

Never take the advice of someone who spends most of their time without a shirt on and missing fingers.

Atleast he has real estate.

I think he read the unabomber manifesto and is trying to raise an anarcho-primivitist army via youtube

This guy is pretty based. Keeps his mouth shut and shows you how to prepare for the happening/1776 commencing again

Not really, he just shows you precivilization techniques

It's amazing tho how smart he is. That engineering degree must be some good shit.

there is not enough natural resources for everyone to live this way

if humans went back to hunter gatherer then the planet could support at max about 500 million people, like it did back then

in order for the 7+ Billion we have today you need advanced agriculture and manufacturing, no other way to do it

God Tier YT channels:

Primative Technology
AvE

Let them die then.

what is AvE?

That's what I meant. I want him to plant his seed in my boipucci with the force he clears a field to plant cassava in.

missing fingers?

True but after the happening we will be lucky to have 500 million

Youll be the first to die in the death pits

It is the only canadian who should be spared in the day of the rake.

Exactly. This is the only real solution. We can't sustain unrestrained growth. We should reduce the world population so the ones that remain can have decent lives and don't put too much of a burden on the planet.
Naturally most of the culling should happen in Africa and Asia. That's only fair. Although I would prefer to cull the entire middle east as well.

>in order for the 7+ Billion we have today you need advanced agriculture and manufacturing, no other way to do it

and these both need limited minerals to function.

You can have easier life when you're doing agriculture and breeding animals. But to do it sustainable, the population still needs to be lower.

he does sex toys and stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=fyuv3WXPQsM

also
abom79
mikeselectricstuff
techmoan
The Post Apocalyptic Inventor

> Keeping my lawn green means I'm caring about nature

Come here and see a real life Burger ladies and gentlemen, only 10 shekels!

spanish flu wiped out 1 in 20, maybe 1 in 16 but today, now , any pandemic could kill billions maybe 1 in 5 overall but 1 in 4 aged 16-60

His stuff just shows how important metallurgy is.
Having steel means you can have axes and saws with which you can build a comfy log cabin instead of a mudhut.

^
A leaf who's traveled far enough from the maple tree to learn a few things about the world.

Also the only entity I croudfund. He does all sorts of workshop teardowns, industrial gear, and fabrication that the blue-collar man can understand. Lots of unbelievable insight, if you dig working with your hands.

Matthias Wandel (if you're a wood nymph) deserves an honorary shoutout. Building your own tools is important.

Thats not even niggertech, The greenest of tech. I wonder if a minecraft 'niggertech' would need much coding

>random white man in the jungle progresses further in 4 years than abos in 20,000
Really makes me think.

all of his homes are just technological showcases
if you actually hired him to make a home on your property it will disintegrate after a couple of days and crush you to death.

this fucker is no better than a college student doing his assignment in anthropology or history

primitive technology: ancient rome when?

> there is not enough natural resources for everyone to live this way
Well, better start depopulating. We have reached scientific understandings that no longer require this industrialized lifestyle to perpetuate further advancement. By this i mean:

Animals and nature > Dumb tribal brown people that fart out superfluous retards and destabilize society.

No, the guy is a manlet. He is 160 cm tall.

teenage boyscouts in mexico can do better jobs than him.
all of his homes lack structural integrity and were immediately destroyed after some heavy rain

this bogan is speaking from experience

he knows his shit

>this fucker is no better than a college student doing his assignment in anthropology or history

apart from the having no need for food, water or shelter and access to healthcare and antibiotics it's not a bad thing to do, universities trying to build a castle from scratch learnt a lot or solved a lot of incongorous issues that had built up by building from scratch and seeing why things are done.

>all of his homes lack structural integrity and were immediately destroyed after some heavy rain
You seem triggered by the white man. He says in all the videos he made them that they require annual maintenance that he doesn't really do.

>reeee this white man doing a hobby in his spare time isn't making lasting buildings reeeeeeeeeeee

>videos are exactly what they say on the tin
>actually interesting subject matter
>no pointless chatter
>no "remember to like and subscribe!"

This guy's Youtube channel is probably the best I've ever seen.
I wish more content creators would take a pointer from him.

Pro-tip
Turn on the captions for an in depth description for everything he does in every video
Thank me later

It's the same information as can be found in the video description, just in play-by-play format rather than a block of text.

>The Post Apocalyptic Inventor

A cuck living next to poverty who made some old grinder work again by cleaning it. Fuck this guy Laura Kampf has a better shop and tools than him

yeah its good in caption form so you can watch the video as well

well, he's cheating a bit because he comes from a world way more developed.

Not his fault he's white.

Africans and Abos can't even reliably make this shit NOW, despite having access to books and the Internet and all manner of assistance.

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

Looks like the creepy mute suspenders kid from mad max beyond thunderdome

Don't judge them man, the IQ difference is likely 50 - 80, africans are naturally disadvantaged :(!

that's what I meant. kids in anthropology have to suffer much worse and make more impressive showcases of old technology than this faggot. also he uses modern cement to create the tiles since theres no way to create cement from scratch

youre bragging about whites building shitty small homes from scratch in the modern world that cant even survive rain while mudhuts in africa can survive storms and tidal waves.

If you likes whites so much you should be like him and go live in the fucking jungle

>mudhuts in africa can survive storms and tidal waves
Proof

clickspring

>triggered chink can't help but sperg out
The white man's burden

>getting this mad over a man building primitive shit as a hobby

the terrain of australia is so shit the abos didnt bothered creating or developing permanent settlements. People in places around the world are nomads for a reason you dumb trumpcuck

My nigga

>If you likes whites so much you should be like him and go live in the fucking jungle

why do you want me to colonize you again?

The guy who makes these videos lives in Australia.

When you start living in jungles its going to be our burden to recivilize you. Or maybe just purge you from the planet because of your never ending civilization and cultural destroying bullshit.

Historia Civilis

>no bigclive
>>>/reddit/

>When you start living in jungles its going to be our burden to recivilize you
Lol?

>the leaf is right

we killed your dumfucker leaders here and revolted for independence.

Manlets are inherently better survivalists due to the sheer fact that they need far less calories to survive.

literally the perfect height

This

Subbed.

You guys are the best.

Sup Forums could never do this
youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE

>no bigclive
>>>/reddit/

he's good but i don't want to see another cheap chinese tat flashing light being torn down to show how crap it is, when it costs 20 cents including delivery.

Codyslab

well I learned eye infection just kinda flare up n go away, so that was fun.

yeah, really need some metal to have real fun being all primitive n stuff.

Ghetto Nigger v Primitive Technology

Who would win in a fight?

>Implying PT wouldn't devise a bow and arrow in less than 0.0005 seconds

>Implying that the nigger has a prayer.

>needing a bow
Sharpen a stick

That's a fair enough.

You ever watch Julian Ilett?

>doesn't know being tall is an inferior gene

Self-sustaining techno-communes when?

the last couple of videos he's made have kind of sucked

>anarchoprimitivists
If you actually believe that hunter-gatherers were "sustainable" or "not ruining the planet," you're a mong. Study actual anthropology and realize that being human means mass-extinctions and terraforming the planet no matter the scale of society.

>You ever watch Julian Ilett?
i'll give it a go

we need to go deeper. I want him to build something massive involving astrology.

Applied Science

Stop wearing the same pair of shorts

(Psst if you turn on captions it tells you what he's doing)

And look where it got you. Nice burgeoning religious civil war, mudperson.

>Fuck this guy Laura Kampf has a better shop and tools than him
he's probably fucking her

youtube.com/watch?v=4B1PaQtLVrY

>africa can survive storms and tidal waves

African poop huts also sit out in the middle of the desert and bake in the sun. This guys building mud huts in a wet jungle, the mud will never truly dry, even with fire nearby.

god he's so handsome :3

Lindybeige

Why are you still here? nobody likes you

So that's why he is so aesthetic

Ye. But it fucks everything up less, and there are less people to fuck everything up.

There's nobody "letting" anyone do anything. What you see now is just the result of 7 billion people behaving naturally.

He said in his latest video that he neglected a section of roof, allowing water to seep in and destroy a wall.

Hydraulic Press Channel
Axian
Bigplay Films
Mr.Suicidesheep
Felix Colgrave
Larry Keeley
Dakotalapse
Mark Gee
Reigarw Comparisons
Woodturningwithtim1
Warped Perception

New video??!!?? YESH

>ywn eat boiled yams together as the two of you cuddle in his bed shed during a rainstorm

why live

how much you wanna bet when he's not filiming he's completely naked