I am Kuwaiti, ask me anything; political, social, personal, etc

I am Kuwaiti, ask me anything; political, social, personal, etc.

Notice I said "political" - meaning this does not break any rules, who ever deleted my old thread - fuck you.

Do you like to fuck goats?
How is Goatfucking seen in your country?
What do you think about Jews?
Is being a pedo acceptable in your country?

where are my keys

What do you think of Saddam Hussein?

Don't ever speak to me or my goat ever again.

سني ام شيعي؟

What do you think of your king?
Would you like to have a republic instead?

What goats are good to fuck asking for al friend

What's your opinion on child brides?

Do you like the Iron Sheik?

answer my questions Untermensch!
or else....

It's under your couch cushions.

Stalin wannabe, he literally was obsessed with dictators and wanted to be one, he bit on more than he could swallow, and got btfo.

I've been there a few times. Wasn't too bad. Why do you guys drive like retards, though?

Do you think Iraq is better off without him now?

لا سني ولا شيعي حبيبي

>republic
If voting for representatives of the state was allowed here, this place would turn into saudi over night, so I am beyond grateful to have a competent family ruling this country.

Is it true every Kuwaiti gets large amounts of money from the government every year like a universal income check?

No, it's worse, Saddam should of continued to larp as Stalin in his own shit hole country before his ego caught up with him and he got fucked six ways to sunday

Why is Islam so much more redpilled and based than any white religion?

What's your opinion on the u.s. military stationed there?

Do you like this flag I got for free yesterday?

As if there anyone who doesn't.

I'm not totally sure since I don't collect them, but I do know that Kuwaiti's with kids get monthly checks for each kid, and that education, health care, etc is free. The unemployed also get checks (so long as they are looking for a job, and if they can't get one they get a goverment job) and a plethora of other things, but in short yes, Kuwaiti's do get checks.

Serious question: Why is taking you so long to answer questions?

Why should I not hate you and your people?

What's up with the huge empty/fake towns in the middle of nowhere in your country

What's up with the trash all over the fucking desert

Why do you guys drive like fucking maniacs, crash your cars and leave the burning husks everywhere?

Why do you have clubs if you cant drink alcohol there? (I dont actually know if you can obtain alcohol)

Whats the point of giving Bedouin sheep shaggers welfare?

Why does the Middle East have such an oppressive atmosphere?

Haha, where did you get that? that's awesome.

I don't have a problem with it, they don't interfere with day to day life, as they wear civilian clothing in public. Most people don't even know that there are US bases here.

That's not completely true, Islam, Christianity, and Judaism are all abrahamic religions - so there are quite to commonalities among them. I guess Islam is more "redpilled" because in it's inception it was an expansionist and "alpha" ideology, like sand vikings.

Kuwaitis dindu nuffin

why the F has this country a flag of a room with red carpet, green ceiling and black and white walls

How would you like to see the Middle East develop over the next few decades?

nice box
t. boxchecker

Still non white muzzies.

>norwegian humor

how many goats do you fuck daily and how many times have you been pegged?

>Most people dont know there are Military Bases here

How the fuck are your people so dumb? Our aircraft fly in and out of there all the time, and it only takes an hour to drive across your country, we have plenty of military there.

They should realize any white or black guy with awkward civilian clothing, stupid Oakley sunglasses and a fresh military haircut are OBVIOUSLY military.

Why should you hate them mr burger? They remained under British rule for so long they might be a tad bit civilized! In fact, I believe they are just fine lads. It is the only country in the Middle East I would visit without being in constant fear of being shot (still fear for being robbed or sold as slave to Saudiland but anyway)

Germanic humor transcends sub-groups it seems

Who should we consider the good guys and bad guys of the Middle East and North Africa these days now that Saddam and Gaddafi are gone? I like Assad but who else is good?

is your country a nigger country?

better than Jews, at least

>Kuwaiti
no such thing

Jordan seems like an "ok" country as well. Kuwait is probably fine in the city.

I just feel like they hate white people in the ME in general and see them the way mexicans do, as targets.

wtf

Because of the Military present of course

you hate asian workers in Kuwait?

I was stationed at your Navy base there. Was treated well when visiting Kuwait City. Your auto accidents on the highways are fucking epic. Tell me about the dudes that camp out for months and ride ATVs all day.

Literally no one.

We liked the Jordanian King when he personally bombed ISIS but his country is still a typical durka durka muhammod jihad hellhole

HAHAHA says a Slovak

are you a rafidhi?

Do you agree that Kuwait should've been a part of Ba'athist Iraq?

When will you fuckers learn to drive. Bunch of rich kebabs driving into middle of the road in sports cars

All i see in that pic is a room with black and white walls, red carpet and green ceiling

kill yourself

I'm playing morrowind

Do you have a reason to?

>What's up with the huge empty/fake towns in the middle of nowhere in your country

Those are either in the middle of being constructed for some development project that will never be completed, or have yet to get occupants (usually for a company or something) It's built in the middle of nowhere because it's cheaper.

>What's up with the trash all over the fucking desert

The troglodytes who are used to having indentured servants pick up after them are SURPRISED when they realize there are none out in the desert, no seriously.

>Why do you guys drive like fucking maniacs, crash your cars and leave the burning husks everywhere?

Probably because half the population are adrenaline addicts, top that off with the callous nature of people who are sheltered - and they will put their lives at risk for a cheap and quick rush.

>Why do you have clubs if you cant drink alcohol there? (I dont actually know if you can obtain alcohol)

I don't really know, they probably exist in the underground, but I'm a shut in - I don't really go out.

>Why does the Middle East have such an oppressive atmosphere?
>pic related.

OP's internet got bombed

You're late

How do you feel about the other Monarchies in the region (Bahrain, Jordan, Oman, Saudi, etc)?

wasted quads, behead yourself. To Hell.

The bases are purposely built in the boonies or are legacy bases near the Iraqi border. Even with 10,000 troops there the US managed to keep them separated from the general population. It's actually smart on the US military part knowing that letting them mingle would be a disaster like Japan is.

it was funny

Top kek at your description of military personnel. Spot on.

I don't like sand monkeys. Why should I like you?

>I'm playing morrowind
you /telvanni/ house?

Are there many jobs in Kuwait?

Uhh HOW do you get or do you have driving licenses?

What about Dubai? It's a petro state full of Muslims. Exuding it's sovereign wealth fund it lacks any future. It lacks industry and tech development. They aren't as bad as say Egypt, but it doesn't mean they are good,.
I guess

Thanks Ive been asking Kuwaiti posters these questions for months and never got a reply.

You're alright.

Last question, how muslim are you? If you dont observe muslim customs in public do you get BTFO or is generally chill there? I think women are allowed to walk around with their hair out?

or else what Fritz? Losing another World War?

I agree that its smart, Im just surprised the general populace isnt even aware there are that many there.

Kuwait is absolutely occupied by NATO and they dont even know it.

>morrowing
based swartherman

Hating a group with radically different values is sort of normal, if you don't get violent about it.

are you allowed to criticize your own government or do you need to keep your mouth shut?

Thats interesting, how much power do imams and other religious figures hold over people? I assume a lot, I remember someone saying something like "If Muslims were allowed democracy they'd vote for a theocracy".

I bet he plays Kajhit (however its spelled)

hal anta sh3i ?

>suiciding from east and west until the war is over >winning the war

OP plz I need answers so many good questions speed up plane boarding soon

more like rednog amireittte

(I played khajiit on first playthrough, not even a furry)

nice

Not before refugees end up killing the fabric of your society.

Yeah, people often see the Kuwaiti flag as a room, so I completed the image in ms paint.

The people who do drive like mongoloids will get killed off by natural selection eventually, they won't exist in 20 years.

Iraq Is like if you make the entire content of africa one country, it's filled with different cultures and as a result, they will never get along - adding to that will only make things worse.

I'm only replying to you to check those quads.

Tell me about the dudes that camp out for months and ride ATVs all day.

I fucking love them, they are always fun to hang around. they are always semi-illiterate and will do anything to impress their friends, which induces but is not limited to:

>doing cool shit on ATVS
>attempting to ride camels that are not completely domesticated.
>drifting in their Toyota trucks and doing that two wheel thing
>staying on a strict diet of bbq for months on end and drinking (pic related)

They're like the red necks of the desert.

No, though a lot of people do, but there have been attempts of reform which I support.

In the arab slave trade they used to castrate all the slaves, which is why there are very few black Kuwaiti's.

How the fuck are your people so dumb? Our aircraft fly in and out of there all the time

Your bases are in the middle of the desert, obviously people know there is a military presence of US troops - but how do they know you are Americans and not say, finnish people or something (with the exception of them speaking English, and the brothers ya feel me)

Fucking camels are no joke. I had about ten of them sperg out on me in Iraq. I was just trying to get close enough to take a good picture. I thought I was going to have to unload on them. I ended up just running back to my vehicle like a faggot.

Suomi mainittu. Torille perkele

ARE YOU SHIA OR SUNNI?

How clean is the public pool?

Bahrain is the the most culturally similar country to Kuwait, so we have always been friends, the same with the UAE, Oman, Qatar, etc. Saudi is a geopolitical burden for all of us, so there's that. As for Jordan and Lebanon, some Kuwaiti christian families originated form there and turkey, so we have long ties with them aswell.

I'll dance like a brown jester just for your amusement.

Oh, of course. it's the only reason there are so many foreigners/westerners here.

I took a drivers test, and got one? it's much, much harder for foreigners who don't have an embassy here (which is why most of them have international drivers licenses)

>Last question, how muslim are you? If you dont observe muslim customs in public do you get BTFO or is generally chill there? I think women are allowed to walk around with their hair out?

There is none of that "islamic police" here like there is in saudi arabia, and I've noticed that people are becoming very liberal in recent years, which is kind of a double edged sword, but no, you do not get btfo unless you are walking around like a pansexual on in a gay pride parade; and even then people will probably calls the cops since they don't like confrontation.

Of course, even people who don't say they're racist have unconscious racial biases.

> how much power do imams and other religious figures hold over people

Less and less, the government has been trying to squash them out of the better part of 5 decades, they have even gone as far as to replace Islamist's from parliament.

Why does your flag look like a room with a red floor, green ceiling, a white wall in front, and a black wall to your left

SHIA DOG

Yeah man, they are the an caps of the animal kingdom, the snake should be replaced with a camel.

>لا سني ولا شيعي حبيبي

I haven't gone to a water park in like 10 years, I don't know.

does it work?

murtad kaffara

Yeah it works, I just don't participate in it because I don't need it.

We are going to kill all Muslims. You seem pretty cool so we will kill you last.

why dont you never host any sports events and such like the oilkangz. it seems like the region is one big dick contest but kuwait is never involved.

What are your ties with the Brits? Like or pure hatred?

THINK ABOUT THE BROTHAS. THE BROTHAS.

At least we don't ever get in the head lines for (muh slave workers)

Half the country flocks to london every other week, no one cares.

did u leave islam

Good on you m8, that's very respectable.

Are there any foreseeable geo-political tensions that might entail war in Kuwaiti, and if not would you condone a westerner getting a work visa?

Why are you mr uneducated burger having such a hatred for mr sandnignoggers?

How does it feel living in the most succesful & one of the richest countries in the Gulf ?