I give 3F

THIS
IS
A
FUCKING
VIDEO

i want him and fat fucks everywhere to die as fast and painfully as possible

this

Why are his tits trying to migrate to his back?

SALAD DODGING

but muh thyroid!!!!

My grandma has a thyroid condition. She's been on a diet for a decade or so and she's only fat in the ass, which to my horror, my grandpa smacked.

This fat fuck needs to roll into the grave already ffs

I'm happy your grandparents still have a healthy sex life.

I hope I'm still getting pussy at 70

Boogie has said on more than a few occasions that he makes more than enough money to pay for his insurance on his own. Why does everyone use him as some sort of example of a welfare leach?

kek. this guy is so based

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

How can I stop being a lanklet?

Can you give me the quick run down of this meme?

Jesus...

eat more

youtube.com/watch?v=Slaov-G2H20

Someone explain this to me. Is this a valid excuse for being fat or not?

no. there are no conditions that allow you to violate thermodynamics

How can a person be so lacking in self-awareness?

Because he doesn't.

If he did, he wouldn't be a shill for Obamacare which forces insurance companies to provide coverage for him at reduced rates.

In a very, very, VERY small percentage of people, yes it can drastically fuck your metabolism. But 99% of "muh thyroid" people are full of shit. Think about gluten and how people with celiac disease genuinely can't have it without getting very sick where the overwhelming majority of people who complain about it are just riding a bandwagon as an excuse for being fat.

Lose 20 kilograms and you won't likely need half the meds you have to pay bills for in the first place.

we should drop him over africa, a entire village can feed on him for a week.

>mfw he was proud of losing like, 6lbs over the course of multiple years

Basically he had a very very shitty early life, and he ate to cope. So it became his coping mechanism and a crutch that he relied on. It made him feel comfortable, and an obsession. When he got older he basically decided he would eat himself to death and got as fat as he could get, only he didn't die and now he's old as fuck with a broken body so he can't work out anything other than his upper body. His knees are dust, his back is fucked, and he has a variety of other problems with his 40+ year old body. If he doesn't eat he gets super mentally unstable and angry. Basically he fucked himself hard, but he's trying to get surgery, just needs to lose a few more pounds to get it done.

Money makes people do strange things.

Really makes you think...

You can get thyroid problems which release too much thyroid hormones. Meaning it can cause major depression that can't be fixed with anti-deppresants.
That's why some people try every medication and I doesn't work

Fat people blame their thyroid for them being fat

>If he doesn't eat he gets super mentally unstable and angry.
so what?
>i'm not gonna diet because ill get MAD >:(
turbo autism

tl;dr he's retarded.

He streams constantly and he doesn't want people to stop watching him. When I say he gets fucked up, I mean he is a fucking mess. He will go on multiple hour long rants about things that literally don't make sense. He's a real mess under the surface, but he is a good person.

He'll make up all that weight after surgery. If even every drops low enough to warrant it. Just cause he got touched as a kid doesn't mean he has to excuse to eat 5k a day and leech my tax dollars.

If it's coping mechanism it doesn't change the fact he needs to sort himself out and no one owes him anything because of his own choice. I understand it's hard, I had a few experiences in my life that left a mark but if he's coping in a destructive manner he needs to seek help for that rather than piggyback on others so he can feed his bullshit tendencies.

if you're a cigarette smoker, just stop smoking
if you're an alcoholic, stop drinking
if you're a heroin addict, stop using heroin

Shitty, substanceless advice like that isn't going to change a fucking thing.

EAT FRESH BUT PUT EVERYTHING ON IT

PLANET

He gets hundreds of dollars every night in donations, and has tons of subscribers and views. I think he said he made around 15k per month or something pretty recently, but it could have been closed to 20k. He broke the 1 million dollar mark in earnings not too long ago. That said, healthcare is stupid expensive if you pay out of pocket without insurance, and they won't insure him with all his conditions. At least that's what he said.

Is he actually losing weight for the surgery? Sure as hell doesn't look like it.

It is not. If it were a condition, it would be treated by a doctor. Ask anyone who says this if they've been diagnosed for hypothyroidism. Of course the answer will be no, because if they had, they would be receiving thyroid medicine to regulate what their body isn't doing naturally. "muh thyroid" is always a self-diagnosis/excuse. By continuing to eat, they ensure "muh diabetes" and if they fail to treat that, they swell up, go blind, and die.

That's his skinny picture.

HE'S JUST BIG-BONED

guys stop picking on him, he's been emotionally abused and has a bad thyroid and has medical issues which prevent him from losing weight! he also needs his fat for his Youtube channel so you'd better fucking donate if you believe in capitalism!

He is losing it, but at an insanely slow rate. Like multiple months to lose 15 pounds, and at his weight that is simply not good enough. He weighs 550ish I think.

>Shitty, substanceless advice like that isn't going to change a fucking thing.
That's literally how you stop an addiction and break bad habits you fucking trog

I really hope obamacare is repealed just to see this mf die

So he prioritizes other people's attention over his own health. Doesn't sound like a good person to me!

God damn, I could eat for like a week off what's on that table

Obesity costs the health care system less, not more, than healthier peeople.

Spout that then look at the rising obesity rates you dip, it'll affect select individuals sure but does nothing for the majority.

Well it is no joke his mom sexually abused him and even tried to gouge his eyeball out which made him jump from a moving car and almost die. His dad left and basically drank himself to death so boogie had to take care of him all day until the day he died.

All of those things work, though. Not my fault if you're a slope-headed brainlet who can't self-regulate.

Big bones surrounded by 200kg of fat and skin

If that's the case, he probably needs one of those hardcore supervised diets that Younan Nowzaradan makes his patients do on his show. A lot of them would cheat and lie about their progress otherwise.

LARD GARGLING

he probably eats until hes full, waits 5 minutes and eats again every moment hes awake.

and he will probably tear the staples out in the future eating way fucking too much

he is on Sup Forums all the time so i already know what to say
there is a spike on morbidity around 40-50 at his extreme weight
he is likely to die soon
he has no intention of fixing his problems and his wife fucked loads of guys at a conference and will do so again

>No, you're not getting the fucking surgery, you didn't lose shit. Come back in a month if your fatass hasn't keeled the fuck over.

What did Nowzaradan mean by this?

Thyroid issues are easy to diagnose and treat. My mom had an issue in her 50's - she took meds for it. Every doctor I've asked about said the same thing - if you have a thyroid issue, you should be getting it treated, it's not something they don't know about.

PCOS is another crutch of fatty women. Yes, it exists. It can be easily diagnosed. And yes, it can make it a challenge to lose weight, but you can do it if you're getting it treated, and have real motivation.

Fatties are fucked in the head. They see "Sugar free!" and they think "I can eat ALL I WANT!" So they go and eat a tub of sugar free ice cream in one sitting, and cry when they get diagnosed with diabetes.

Listen to to them talk sometime. "I could NEVER give up MY bagels". Nice emotional attachment to food, glutton. YOUR bagels. Uh huh. Nah, can't figure out why you're so fat.

The calorie meme needs to die, eating 4000 calories of plants and 4000 calories of processed garbage is vastly different. The protein and sugars of raw fruits and vegetables or lightly steamed once are much more readily usable for the villi of the intestines and have a lot less toxins than that of processed food that would plug up your lymphatic system leading to lymphatic stagnation, disfunctioning adrenals - then malfunctioning sugar metabolism which would increase fat storage and high blood sugar. As an ex-obese burger (I'm 5'7 and was 250 and am now 120) I think I can speak on this topic. Raw pristine foods are the red pill, if you have to eat meat hunt it and gut it yourself.

>Not my fault if you're a slope-headed brainlet who can't self-regulate.
It's not, but you don't get to bitch that more and more people are losing that ability. Fix the collective issue or the collective suffers the consequences as they are now.

He had Diamond Dallas Page come and personally train him and give him a routine to follow, but it didn't seem to do much.

He says it takes way less calories than he can handle just to be on a calorie deficit, and he tries to eat mainly vegetables and healthy things, but the problem is he eats too much of those things.

Reminder he broke a wooden chair and literally damaged his asshole in the process

>is wife fucked loads of guys at a conference
Where do you get that info from?

He knows how fucking hopeless these people can be. If they're not committed to losing the fucking weight, no amount of surgery will fix them. Also, it helps they lose some fat so there could be less complications during the surgery.

EAT A SALAD AND EXCERISE GOD DAMMIT FATASS

I hate boogie so much that i lost almost 6 kg in 1 week with extra effort put in, simple image in my head of this fat fuck makes me go workout rage

test

>less calories than he can handle
sounds like hes a huge fucking bitch that cannot live with the fact he cant continue to stuff flavor into his fat mouth hole with no repercussions.

kek

Yeah no.

I don't believe a fucking word of what that fat strain on society says.

He's been "trying" to "lose" weight since he announced he was starting over FIVE years ago.

Now here we are in 2017 and he's fatter than fucking ever.

Why not just never do any of those to begin with

NSFL

>but you don't get to bitch
Yes I do.

>tfw Next weeks episode is a fat blonde who was screaming in the advertisement "YOU BUNCHA BASTARDS!"

Gonna be some good shit desu. My favorite comedy show, though last week he actually did try and lost the weight.

PARKED BUS

> t. boogie

get the fuck off Sup Forums and go exercise faggot, no one cares about "muh very very shitty early life" of whatever YOU say was emotional abuse or whatever. everyone's life is shit, but we dont have to turn into 500 pound monsters constantly begging for someone on an anonoymous board to give two shits about them.

> yfw boogie posts threads on /fit/ and Sup Forums and other boards every day because he wants attention and craves emotional abuse from strangers.

Are you telling me you aren't buying InfoWars survival shield X2 with iodine
For your thyroid? And you wonder why you can't beat the globalists

I quit smoking cold turkey. It's not that fucking hard, and your argument just gives people an excuse to keep their addictions going.

It's literally just mind over matter. If you can't get over an addiction, there are clearly deeper underlying problems, but again, your train of thought doesn't do so much as breach the surface.

didnt he die of a heart attack or soemthing leaving david spade to do some faggy tv show where we pretended any woman would be interested in a manlet in order to get through a episode

He doesn't need surgery.

>If he doesn't eat he gets super mentally unstable and angry.

That's the problem. I bet you if he doesn't eat vegetables, he doesn't throw a fit. He's just a fucking coward who gives up the minute he feels any discomfort. He's a sugar/wheat addict, and he's surrounded by enablers.

Put that fat fuck on a low carb or Eat To Live induction plan, and low impact movement for exercise, he'll lose weight. Don't let him stop after 24 hours when he starts craving sugar. He'll lose weight.

"I can't stop eating snacky cakes or I get angry!"

What utter, utter bullshit. If a therapist is supporting that fraud, they should be stripped of their license.

Then don't act surprised when no one listens. Obesity rates will keep rising but you'll all whine and complain and change absolutely nothing.

Good for you, most people can't do mind over matter. I used to smoke too and also quit cold turkey, doesn't mean others will all have the same experience.

>not seeing that obamacare happened when obama was bought out by the insurance companies who wanted to ensure an endless demand for their services

for an autist he really is a normie

testing again

Drank heavily for 9 years. Averaged 6 tall cans of beer a night, over all 50+ units of alcohol a week.

One night, just thought to myself "why do I do this?"
Two days later, just stopped. Never went back since.
In my bad days I'd wake up pound back two beers, have one sitting inmy truck ready for me after work. Go home, slam another in the shower, and then what ever I had in the house. I was not sober for more than 7 hours a day for 9 years.

It is, that easy. Just gotta have will power and take doctor advice.

He sounds like a man after my own heart. I too like a phat ass.

>13,538 calories
Good God

Yeah, I actually like boogie, but he's like 50 fucking pounds from being able to get the surgery that might keep him from dying. It might literally save his life. 50 fucking pounds, off of 550 total pounds. To save his life and he can't do it. It's a serious thing for him. He would rather fool himself into believing he can't do it and eat the food than suffer for a bit and possibly save himself. I lost 80 pounds myself in a couple of months and I legit thought I was going to fucking die some days. It felt like HELL. He just has to fucking do it. That's all there is to it, and he can't fucking do it. It's sad, but it's all a mental barrier, and his is tougher to break through than I can imagine.

I lost 11 pounds the first week of low carb. I averaged 4 lbs of loss every WEEK sticking to it, and exercising.

He's not dieting, at all. He even admits it - he starts, and then stops, because...reasons. He's got the excuse making down to a science.

He's fat because he can't and won't give up snacky cakes, soda, pizza, and whatever else he's shoving down his throat daily.

> says boogie
fuck off shill

That's great, I'm happy you were able to using your own will and power. I binge drank a lot of liquor a couple years back and also stopped and now drink every now and again.

By and large, however? "Willpower" is a complete fucking meme. It works for some but looking at the rising rates of obesity and substance abuse issues it's obvious that it doesn't apply to the whole.

Let him die. Seriously. He is a fat failure of a man. Constantly craving for attention and food. And a weirdo with anger management issues and sometimes exhibitionist (put a shirt on you sick fuck).

user, you arent gonna get far in life if you believe everything a whiny fat bitch tells you