And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle...

>And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

I've got some bad news.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9yHIsQhVxGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Give your computer away to some hobo then you fucking plug.

Trump was a real estate mogul, the bible looks graciously to those that would house another, his profit margins were never even that high, his business was just really successful, which is why he was criticized for not being richer, he could have exploited people more but didn't.

What? So what you're saying is that he's NOT rich? He most definitly is.

He has wealth in non-liquid assets, the buildings that would house the people in need of shelter.

The bible shuns those who would sit on vast riches and gives nothing back, Trump made an entire empire out of giving people a great service at less profit margin than his competitors at the Hilton etc.

Do you not read the bible m8?

Jesus was a communist who hated the winners.

>he could have exploited people more but didn't.

Oh, so it's okay that he exploited people just because he didn't do it some more?

I'm confused. Are you saying Obama ain't got nuttin? He just a po blackie? Sum nigga off dem streets?

What is the point of this thread? Are you just a fucking dolt getting paid by podesta the molesta or brock "the cock dock"?

Seriously, is your life being enriched right now by shit posting on a somalian underwater basket weaving chalk board?

Why don't you shove something rusty and jagged up your pathetic lardy ass. Pic related, cunt.

>jesus was part of a political movement started hundreds of years after his dead

Good thing Christianity is total bullshit and Jesus is a faggot

Abraham was incredibly rich.
Nicodemus was rich.
David was rich.
Solomon was rich.
Jacob was rich.
Esau was rich.

>ignores the next verse

>23Then Jesus said to His disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is difficult for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.”

>25When the disciples heard this they were greatly astonished and asked, “Who then can be saved?”

>26Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

This wasn't a claim that the rich were especially incapable of joining the Kingdom, it was a reference to the fact that, at the time, it was largely believed the rich did go to the kingdom, because wealth was a gift from God. Jesus was saying that if wealth comes to replace God as your deepest desire, then you are not in the kingdom.

No verse means anything on its own, this taking verses out of context to make your point is a bastardization of the bible and an illustration of ungodliness.

>burned your serb & croat proxy so you moved onto poland

Sad!

Explain.

I guess no celebrity or successful business owner is going to your heaven. Have fun in your Detroit in the sky.

He's used his money to serve God in a lot of ways. There are good and bad poor people just as there are good and bad rich people. It's how we make use of what we've been blessed with.

If your attitude is that accumulating wealth is your end goal, then yeah, you're going to be focused on material things and neglect the spiritual. Trump has said many times that it's not really about being rich to him. He enjoys the challenge his business has given him. Money is just a means to an end. It's about what that end for you is.

Just because he gave some of his money doesn't mean much. It might be a lot of money to you, but it's he could wipe his arse with it for all he cares.
It's the percentage of your wealth that counts.

remind me again what obongos net worth is again? im sure Hillary and him donated their book profits to a negro charity.

Faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=9yHIsQhVxGM

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Why are leafs so into shitposting?

rampant communism and Vitamin D deficiency