>this is why it's wrong
>this is why we're mad
>listen to us cry
>we're big faggot babies
>a boo hoo

Spinning the butthurt into a victory.

12-d chess
the ascension

Cancel it altogether. No need for taxpayers to feed those leeches.

Good, I've been hoping for this since day 1.

I don't want my President cozying up with the media and celebrities.

>Shutting down free press
>This is how dictatorships begin

Hahahahahahahahaha!

why doesn't trump just attend instead of giving the media fuel for the next week. wtf is wrong with this guy?

> BREAKING NEWS
> TRUMP MADE ANOTHER TWEET TODAY
> WATCH US FOR FUTHER DEVELOPMENTS OF THIS STORY

Seriously, this. Let them rent out a room in a hilton and feel self important.

>dictatorships begin
woah he is fascist, now i'm a #cruzmissile

How is not attending a dinner censorship?

Good, that fucking dinner is sickening. It's just the media and the politicians sucking each other off like the sycophantic faggots they are

>why doesnt Trump play along with all this bullshit
Because it's all bullshit

UMM ITS MY FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT TO HAVE TRUMP GO TO DINNER, YOU FUCKING FASCIST

Isnt this the dinner where Obama went on some Trump rant years ago trying to distract people from his failed economic policy.

Oh shit I can't wait for Colbert to make hilarious jokes about it!

13 Reasons Why Donald Trump Not Attending the Annual White House Correspondents' Dinner is Problematic. #4 will make you shake your head

>Shutting down free press
>This is how cuckolded posts begin

its a giant circle jerk and a waste of time

b-b-but, muh nerd prom!

I DESERVE TO HAVE ATTENTION! I'M A NEWS REPORTER!

But the 1st amendment states that comedians get to attack drumpf for 3 hours over fancy dinner. He's finally gone too far

He's afraid. AFRAID!!!

The name of Trump will now be synonymous with "pussy." Kind of like the pulsating, gooey thing in pic related. Even as a kid I saw the symbolism.

Kind of hoped he'd have held it and sat Alex Jones and his internet people right next to media assholes.

Or played one of the Hall of the Mountain King videos, quietly pointing at every person in the room calling him a clown who would drop out or never so much as become nominee.

Seriously, what is with this journalist obsession with dinners?
Remember the previous dinner outrage?
>waaah, Trump didn't tell us he was going out with his family for dinner!

>fake news to follow

Me on the right

Trump should schedule a rally and counterprogram it for maximum liberal tears.

This is a smart play. The media won't be able to resist bringing in people to mock the hell out of him at the dinner and it will only show the public how focused they are on destroying him at any cost. They'll walk right into this trap and won't even realize it until it's too late.

It was all a ruse to normalize this illogical bullshit.

Yeah, we've already seen on his twitter. Nice work, media.

DONALD TRUMP WILL NOT BE ATTENDING A TRADITIONAL FUNCTION
(Pres. Trump is under fire for refusing to participate)

>Click Here to read what has the media boiling

DONALD TRUMP TWEETED SOME SHIT AGAIN
(People are fucking pissed)

>Click here to see someone complain

Not going to propagandist circle jerk, 1st ammendment doa

He doesnt want to commit the same error Obama did.

The White House Correspondants Dinner is just free content for the media. He's denying then that, AND he tweeted the announcement so people don't need to open news articles.

good

>(((You)))

Of course Trump will show up. In the kitchen. And after he's pissed in the champagne he will leave again.

Fuck. That is cringe inducing to look back on. He had to sit there and take it. It was like watching a lynching or a rape except less boner inducing.

>I don't want my President cozying up with the media and celebrities.

what was actually ever accomplished at these dinners?

people just jerk each other off to stupid bullshit?

I want to hate fuck her so bad

How does it feel knowing that you idiots actually made this imbecile your President?

Do you think she staged that photo to look like the biggest cunt there is, or it just is inherently her nature and came out that way?

Wtf I hate fascism now

For a small country that is getting raped by China, you have some balls. Let me tell you: I hope he cancels the dinner.

underrated post

>(((hilarious)))

yes ma'am, a helicopter is waiting for you. quick, your tweet was too good and they need you be president forever

He's not shutting it down. Just refusing its service. As an American you have that right. Remember that, nigger.

What the heck did you just say about me, you little honey bun? iI’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.

Prolly grab a sandwich while he's at it.

i hope he's planning on firebombing the place. gather every crook and celebrity parasite in one room and purge them all.

No it looks like someone else took it, but she probably chose that one because "lel so random"

The free press has become too free. The likes of CNN and so forth have proven they cannot be trusted.

> obsession with dinners?

Because they've grown used to having special dinners with the president

KEK APPROVES OF THIS

>Not attending a dinner that is essentially a Comedy Central tier roast that will only do its best to try to discredit and tarnish your image
>Literally Hitler

It's a smart move.

>Think again, cutie.
lost here

I've read her tweets...she just seems like the kind of person who does that in day to day life

>DONALD TRUMP WILL NOT BE ATTENDING A TRADITIONAL FUNCTION
this was one of the most ridiculous things i saw from the whole election-inauguration phase, why the fuck would anyone care that trump didn't want to sleep over in some cuck shed that every president since reagan did?

S H A D I L A Y

They need others to feed them

Just like Sup Forums

Horribly underrated

Difference between coddling and bending over to their every whim and fancy, and silencing them.

I was expecting this tbqh.

Kek first time I see that version

Or better yet, have some Ahmed bring some new toys these, with live demonstration.
Most of prominent opposition dead + Trump has reason for extralegal anti-muslim measures.

It's not like Trump didn't get his own back.

A red wedding.

PRAISE KEK

You retards elected a snowflake who can't take any banter

He is so alpha its unbelievable

Capped for lulz

>not participating in this controlled media circlejerk is now somehow being construed as shutting down the press when literally no one is shutting down anything they can literally shitpost whatever madeup stories they want

>there is just no collusion between the White House and the press anymore which is actually GOOD

Just like life

>listening to jewish media is "banter"

you tried cuck, gtfo

>media is so entitled that they think a guy they spent a year slandering is obliged to attend dinner with them

wasnt all that reporter correspondent shit started by truman precisely because he wanted to craft a western narrative asap during the early days of the cold war?

Precisely. Think of journalists as expensive prostitutes of a different variety.

You're pretty retarded senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=Nf5BKAS5o6A

Obama would never do something like this, all of his media correspondents dinners involved the media kissing his ass

I'd camp David a cucksheld to you?

CHECKED FOR KEK!

Actually I don't like this. These dinners were pretty damn funny when Reagan and Dubya did them, especially in 2006 when they had the Bush impersonator.

Come on now dear. You don't have to follow her if you don't like her!

>CNN/Buzzfeed quietly discards the 'Trump eats with his safe-space newskeepers while the country burns'

Same. I've been saying this for years.

I have been wanting the Correspondants' Dinner to just stop since Bush made a joke about WMD being a lie.

What a pussy

why should a sucssfull man with billions of jewcoins and power above 9000 willing subject him self to lies and slander of the fake media.

Trump is GOD
worship him and your fuhrer or die.

GONNA
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WIN
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
SO
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
MUCH

If not that, then surely with Lippmann and Bernays earlier, and with the same purpose

I guess we know who needs there safe spaces.

>Will not attend
>Because...
It's not even that hard. Whats the reason for him to do it, how many times has this happened before, is it new is it something normal etc.

That, he does.

In that moment he decided he would run for president and dismantle Obamas legacy