How do you feel about the Chinese takeover of Canada?

I'm from Windsor Ontario and I've started to see this effecting my city of all places. In 2011 the Asian block of Windsor had three Chinese restaurants and small Asian minority. Present day 2017 every store on that block is an Asian store and every house is being bought by Chinese people in West Windsor. I'm scared Windsor will become the Vancouver of Ontario.

How do my fellow Canadians feel about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A-oXLuSlKqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If I absolutely had to decide, I would rather live in a Chinese country over an Islamic one. But neither outcome is desirable.
Canada is likely headed for economic collapse, an eventual civil war and balkanization. We spend way too much tax money, the landmass is too big and the (((diversity))) is too strong.

I wonder how the Chinese takeover will affect the whole liberal lgbtqz black lives matter sharia fest. The east asians don't seem as much for the complete destruction of Canada. A Chinese colony is better than a Somali colony.

Theres more blacks in the US and it took them decades to get a president

t. Not worried

I don't live in a city or anywhere near the West Coast so I can pretend it's not a problem/

I hate how they, and other minorities, can elect their own representatives.

They should be barred from having the vote.
If we need immigration to meet labor requirements then they should be here on a work permit, not granted citizenship.

I don't mind a few but we've gone way past that.

You should be. Trudeau wouldn't need to import these chinks and mussies by the boatload if whites still worked in your country.

Most Chinese people I know are fucking soft as hell. They do it because they want to gain white approval.

Especially since we were declared to be a post-national state.

How the fuck can you expect any sort of fucking unity at all if we have no core identity?

It will break down, and it's only a matter of time.

Vancouver here. Can't even speak English in this city. Racism against white people is rampant. Chinese do not integrate. Incompatible cultures. Politicians are sucking the big China cock for $$$. Canadians are getting sold out. They want to displace/replace Canadians and our culture. This city is the worst hellhole in the country. If our country follows suit, I'd rather die.

Don't they feel "alienated" when basically the whole history of Canada is white people? I don't really imagine the dude (ranger?) in the uniform being asian lol.
Or is there a visible divide between the white and asian populus?

Lived for 15 years in Vancouver, 20 in the Okanagan. Chinese aren't bad. Especially the second and third geners. My only concern, and honestly it's a big one, there was such a huge influx of chinese ftom the 90's onward that they're drowning out the integrated second and third geners. The schools are overrun with non-canadian chinese that they have no reason to adapt to canadian culture. Even many if the teachers are first generation immigrants.
That said, we could do a lot worse than chinese people.

Why do Canadians hate the Chinese so much? East Asians are only minority in the U.S. that are tolerable. I need a red pill.

Do you think the Chinese will cause their own downfall? The thing that made Vancouver so nice was that it was a nice Canadian city filled with Canadians. It looks like it will become a less desired destination to live because of the Chinese there and property values will plummet. Right now Vancouver's housing market is so expensive because of speculation.

Wow
Its like all the white generational canadians are poor and own nothing except maybe an over priced clap board shack.
Its like they didn't invest in themselves or the future.
Its like white generational canadians are dumb and lazy

t: white guy with useless boomer parents who have no savings or anything to pass on except a house. Even after big salaries as useless twits

They are rude, can't drive, can't speak english and stinky. The ones that do integrate in and become bananas are alright and good people

Don't hate them per se. They just cause a lot of financial strain on the cities they move to. They ruin the housing market and make it impossible to buy a house.

The more there are in one area the less they integrate too. They don't want to learn English and shit.

All mongoloids know how to do is feed bubbles and grow rice. They've already poisoned their homeland so I don't know what they plan to do when the bubble breaks.
If it were up to me, I'd be sharing information about their purchases with Beijing to ensure they are not using my country to launder money (which they are). That way, China will want to execute them.

Better than shitskins, hopefully they'll outbreed them, whites are able to live with asians much better than with shitskins.

I'm no expert but I believe they move here for stability. Canada is predictable, unlike China.

Just go to Quebec. Quebec is based

We got lots of them here in BC. Parts of Surrey stink like curry

By shitskins do you mean Arab or Indian? Arabs aren't really a problem in Canada since most are Christian and there aren't that many and are pretty white/Italian looking. Indians, on the other hand, are overcrowding the GTA.

If you're not french you will never be accepted there.

>high iq
>hard working
>uncucked

desu, the long term future of Canada looks promising.

Quebec is nice but also poor. Honestly, it's more of a hassle to live there.

why aren't you french ?

are you some kind of faggot ?

>I'm from Windsor Ontario

Hahahahaha, come complain to me when you become a fucking minority in our own city. It's just chinks as far as the eye can see here in Vancouver.

Vancouverite here. I used to play piano as a kid. I practiced every day and ended up winning a few piano competitions. Long story short, I was the only white person at the honours concerts (where the winners of the competitions play again in a huge circle jerk).

They are moving here in mass and are out working us white folk. I'm not opposed to them taking over because obviously they are doing a better job than us. Closer ties to China is a good thing, until the Communists come and try to take over.

wow you mean like the brits did to the french and natives ?

at least you're getting fucked by the free market not some muh dik retards who fuck up that peaceful society you had going on for 200 years

We're 81% white if you include middle eastern people. That doesn't matter if waves of Chinese come in like they did in Vancouver. Vancouver is similar in size to Windsor if you don't include minorities.

It's less about speculation and more about Chinese millionaires sheltering their money offshore by buying Vancouver houses.

right now, my belief is that vancouver is headed to a state of having no housing for it's workers. getting a place in the city is impossible unless you make a lot of money or are living with people who can split rent.
the city has a stack of housing permit waiting to be approved so we can build more housing and the mayor has shown a very obvious bias towards chinese because thats what makes the city (and to an extent him) money.
give it 20 years and there won't be anyone around to who can afford to do tables or make coffee for the rich without living miles out in the suburbs.

>in mass

en masse

I thought our education system was supposed to be good?

You forgot that the mayor got bought off with a Chinese whore, married to some woman for 20 years then China offers him a pop star and he dumps her like a sack of bricks and marries the whore.

The housing market just gets worse and worse, two years ago I got a one bedroom apartment in Marpole for 940 a month, just checked the listings in my area a couple months ago, comparable apartments now cost about 1300 a month

I think you got confused there. The faggots are in fact french.

frankly i believe every country should take in a 2 million Chinese citizens

Rich Chinese businessmen are buying up houses left right and center to basically anchor money out of country legally. Then they send their little shits over for education or even better rent them out to people who gladly jump all over it.

Really, really need to stop allowing foreigners to purchase land if they don't live in this country.

GDP would take a hit if they let it happen.

who gives a shit about your people when there are global high scores to achieve

absolutely 100% agree my friend, we're the next balkans

>tfw when chink colonizer buy condo next to yours so petite single 20 year old college student can move in

>US American
>Go to Windsor for business trip
>Bros do some lines in the bathroom before we go out at night
>Have amazing bar hopping adventures
>Bed coworker who used to be a dancer
>Buddies took field trip to crack den while I was occupied
>boss wanted to drive home early drunk/high through US customs
>I had passed out before them having stumbled my way back to my room
>left phone in Canada and had to have someone bring it to a Tim hortons in Michigan

I gotta say your town is pretty cool OP despite being that close to Detroit

Richmond is far into majority Chinese territory at this point and Steveston being a white enclave inside of Richmond is making things look less lopsided than they actually are.

>Vancouver here. Can't even speak English in this city. Racism against white people is rampant

You're high and Asians with ching chong names are still having their resumes thrown in the trash whereas people with white names continue to have the most responded to resumes. We're more victims of our own cuckoldry than others racism.

There are worse ethnic groups to live by, but the problem is more that we've become completely complacent and our birthrate is 1.61 children per woman, but our population is still growing. It's not even really a white specific issue, it's more that we're covering up problems with our birthrate with mass immigration, which is hurting wages, increasing cost of living in regard to housing, which means we currently have a system where we literally burn through families and replace them with ready made ones.

Also, due to the pace of immigration being so fast, the number of english speakers have been dropping in Vancouver for decades, and the number of Mandarin only speakers has been going up. We're increasingly hearing about more Mandarin-only jobs, strata councils, signage, etc. Assimiliation isn't happening, the left says it is, they call you racist and say you should assimilate to them, they just don't care.

The government shows these shiny charts of growing GDP and GDP per capita due to their policies, but it doesn't matter our GDP per capita is going up when our cost of living is going up far faster. This is causing home ownership and the middle class to shrink, spiking inequality. Meanwhile, due to the way Canadas immigration works, you have to fight just to have the same size home you grew up in, and this applies to the immigrants children too.

It's that only recently did some politicians admit there was a problem at all.

this is true

I wish the prairies would just unite and leave. Fuck the east, they dont give a shit about us unless we are making them money

Indifferent, as a Newfoundlander I've never seen a shitskin in person in my life and I doubt I ever will.

I'll probably start caring when chinks, pajeets and mohammads start showing up on my island.

Sounds a lot worse than NZ, NZers are already starting to realise.

>There are worse ethnic groups to live by, but the problem is more that we've become completely complacent and our birthrate is 1.61 children per woman
youtube.com/watch?v=A-oXLuSlKqM
>but our population is still growing
because of peaceful terrorists being brought in.

Is Roosh redpilled?

Well having a small percentage of very rich/smart chinks and forcing them to assimilate (and eventually marry with the natives) would probably "bleach" them out of existence. Problem is logical (cause ethnic coherence actually matters) is taboo now, you're expected to cuck for them

Chinese women do not have enough children. This phenomenon will disappear in a few years as the generation born during one child policy will start having children.

The US should annex Canada before it is a Muslim or Chinese colony. Tons of resources, and not many people so electoral votes if you leafs were even given any wouldn't effect much. Americans would move up north and assimilate you leafs. The southern wall would keep us safe from Cartels.

God Emperor Trump would lead us to mars, beating the chinks.

Yes, surprisingly.

I am much fucking happier about a Chinese takeover than a fucking Indian takeover.

Why are foreigners allowed to buy land?

NZ, Australia, and Canada are on their way to becoming chinese colonies. No what chinks have against anglo countries though

How about no takeovers

Easy money for the government and bankers.

I mean sure, but in the real world Vancouver is already bought and sold so you may as well not stress out about it.

Chinese people don't gang rape and shit in the streets at least

They commit lots of fraud but you seem to be okay with that

more like resigned, I'd say.

I moved away from Van a while ago and I'm not going back.

There's no hope huh

Can someone explain why we only have one highway going into and out of Toronto still? Why the fuck does northern Ontario even exist in the first place?

they blow up the housing market, but this isn't really uncommon with any rich foreigners coming into a nation. Foreign investment in industries like real estate should be illegal and criminalized.

Who gives a shit, are you seeing those returns on your pay check? No, only they are.

Even without the inflated market prices, Vancouver would still be intolerably expensive for a C-tier 'big city'

Sorry, mountains and trees are cool, but not enough to pay 3 mil for a condo for. I'd rather go to Hope or the northern interior, or even put roots on Vancouver Island than overpay like that.

Better nature away from Vancouver anyway.

This.
Leafs dont have niggers or muslims (or at least they have the "good" muslims). So when they see the Chinese they freak-out but honestly, Canada is clearly the Western country that is doing the best.

The housing market clearly could NOT cause the collapse of the country by its own.

BTFO Leafs

I actually agree, which is why I said I'd rather Chinese than others.

At least the Chinese guy just wants to buy up my land and ignore me, they don't want to fucking kill or rape me, or even get me to buy into their crazy BLM cults.

>Just go to Quebec. Quebec is based

I'm in Quebec. There are entire boroughs of Montreal that have become completely muslim in the last 15 years alone.

Quebec is very, very, very NOT based.

>GDP would take a hit if they let it happen.

Is GDP worth more than your life?

I hate chinks. Soulless, spineless communist opportunists. I wish they'd all go back to their shithole.

You don't hate them because you don't have large concentrations of them. If 30% of your city was Chinese you'd have a problem with them too.

Australians have been exposed for what they really are. Brain dead white trash at the lower and middle end and gutless faggots at the top that can't do much else but work in banking.

As such we're sucking on Chinese cock big time to keep such a one trick pony economy going. Making my own white people not my friend one bit.

Thankfully Chinese people are just as if not more civilised.

>

They have no interests in assimilating, they serve their own country and ethnicity, they take public services with unimaginable greed. Basically Chinese in your country means China has leverage over you, just look at Prato Italy

Did you ever think that it took them so long because they're niggers?

That grammar just gives you away as CIDF.

Vancouverites rejoice!
Chink investors are moving to Seattle to buy houses now.
The regulations are working!

Ching Chong Chang

>Chinks don't like it in China
>Chinks move to Canada
>Employ Chinks in industry
>Industry explodes
>Become a manufacturing powerhouse
>Oursource every job in North America
>Breed a Chink army
>Annex the Americas
>Feels good man

Is that paper from Vancouver? God it's like the Mainlanders aren't even pretending to assimilate. Fuck our rents are too high in Seattle as it is.

I vote Pauline Hanson. Outside of that I can't do much and have to operate within the system.

90% of white people vote to sell our houses to the Chinese. Making them Jews.

Nah toronto korean paper.
Its mainly talking about how toronto market is not affected by this.
We gooks try to outbid chinks
Like forgoing safety inspection option when making the offer if the chink makes more expensive offer but demands a safety inspection, for example.
Family friend did exactly that and the house owner chose him over the chink, who raged when he got denied the house.

This. Every Muzzie and Arab i met are super chill. It's just that every step i take i see a Pajeet from Pakistan or a Rahul from india

>like

I'm in Vancouver, there are good chunks of Richmond (~55% Chinese) that don't even pretend to be part of Canada. You will very likely be unable to find housing or employment in these areas if you are not Chinese.

Are any Canadians on Sup Forums white? I guess it's better at least South Korea doesn't have capacity to turn Canada into a colony fro all practical purposes.
The Oakland china town is the same way. How ticked are the hong kongers? last time I talked to any of them they hated mainlanders coming in.

I feel like fucking leafs who don't know the difference between affect and effect shouldn't comment about such things.

I remember the days when I though Hongcouver was just a meme

>How ticked are the hong kongers?

They fucking hate the mainlanders but there's nothing they can do about them. Too much money and corruption. Koreans are shit too, chauvinists with chips on their shoulders but they're all pussies.

I don't know, I have never left ontario in my canadian life.
But here in south ontario it's pretty much michigan+wisconsin lite edition

>chauvinists
>but pussies
Pick one chink
you have no power here like you do in your godforsaken lands

I hate chinks even more than Muslims. I can't wait for Trump to drag us into a war with China so I can finally see some yellow heads explode.

>move in with Chinese roommates
>try to make friends with them
>they never speak english to each other in front of me
>don't show any interest in being my friend
It annoys the fuck out of me

Wow that sucks, you should visit Victoria it's gorgeous.

>Are any Canadians on Sup Forums white

Yes.

Lel, so much butthurt when you get called on it. Bunch of preening faggots.

t. 100% white

I wouldnt want to be friend with someone whos not worthy to be my friend, tbqh.
Its you who wants to be their friend not the other way around.
It aint cuz you aint slant eyed

>calling (you) out
>butthurt
Pick one ya double tongued yangnom.
With a behavior like that sometimes it makes me wonder if you and the jews are one and the same.

>he doesn't like gooks, he must be a chink

You both have to go back, dog-eaters.