Russia isn't included but jewgle says "Why are Russians drivers so bad?"

why are russians missing?

You see "European Nationalities"?

>Turkey

Europeans only

We are not mean. We are realistic

>turkey
>europe

then why is the ethnic russian's closest cousin, the pole, featured?

Scotland

Because you don't wait for a disease to kill you before you cut it out.

And Belarus with Ukraine is in the same way non European as Russia then.

Why are Belarus though?

Why do Aberdeeners shag sheep?

I just saw that lel

it should that be "why are the french rioting now?"

bullshit, the Poles are scum and you know it

After seeing so many Latvian comedians I also wondered why their jokes are so fucking funny.

>Why are the US so cucked?
>Why is Brazil so black?
>Why are Canadians so gay?
>Why are Mexicans drug dealers?

So many questions... so little time.

>Why are Belarus?

kek'd

Because Hitler

Swedish people are not good looking.

The native Swedish people that existed 10 years ago were, sadly they are all almost extinct.

it says european nationalities only, are you fucking drunk again?

>muh 4 percent european clay
Europe will be burned to the ground first before you roaches are declared a part of it.

Well Turkey doesn't belong there then.

>huffpost

bye

Miserable should be top, I'm in Glasgow, and even in Edinburgh, they're a bunch of self hating miserable cunts. The weather is a factor im sure, considering its always wet and grey, also being subjugated by the English for 800 years or so.

What's so weird about us ?

well Balkan culture is a part of european culture therefore we are considered european by many.

>Why are Croatians so good?
>Why are Serbians so evil?
kek

wtf i thought we were polite over here

Latvians are alll depressed and as you know the only funny comedians suffer from depressions.
Combine that with how we are less politically correct and Latvians Generally speaking being the master race and that's mostly why.

t. Latvian

Theres something called east and west slavs

The entire balkan culture is about spitting in the eyes of turks.

You are arab, its best you start acting like one.

>tfw Italian man

they might as well start spitting on themselves as well
what the fuck is an estonia by the way? russian toy filled with rape babies I suppose

What did they mean by this?

because we work hard to make our children and their children can live at the same standards as us (i.e. unlike france and germany. Fuck those cucks)

Little more, than self perpetuating piles of misery. But at least we are not turkish. At least we have a future, beyond an islamic shithole

Pork chop geese?

a future in which you become slaves of russians, bright one truly
I'd rather be a big fish in a small pond than be a little shit stain in an ocean

>Pole claiming Turkey is European but Russia isn't

This is why I hate slavs, they would give up everything to a foreigner just to see their neigbhour suffer.

???

You will be nothing but another pile of misery in the ever encroaching desert that is the islamic culture. In a decade, all your secular institutions will be hollowed out and brought down, until you are little else but another middle eastern state.

Ataturk was your last chance of redemption, and you failed him.

kek

REEEEE FUCKING SPAINTARDS I HATE THEM SO MUCH REEEEEEE

Man hatred toward Russia is our national pride

I have no words

Why are belarus?

>Why are the irish so annoying

you truly live up to your reputation, no wonder baltic states are in top 10 in suicides.
nobody gives a fuck about religion here, even the poorest of these hypocrites sell their wives' possession to buy the cheapest flight to ukraine. akp's rule is closely tied to economic success, if people start losing money they won't be around for long

Rich ? I'm literally eating from the garbage because my political views make me unemployable

Religion is a personal choice. While the nation is atheist, the population is honestly as religious as most of europe, with more ammounts choosing to patricipate in paganism or witchcraft instead of sanctioned worship.

But all in all, we are at an impasse. You have a nation that is being overwhelmed by islam. I have a nation that is being overwhelmed by atheism and poz. Witchever will first fight off this malaise, will win. But at least our affliction is not the state sanctioned religion.

You will be hollowed out, mussulman. Much quicker than we will be.

Pigs in maus wtf?

Get out of my country fucking Russian

FUCK YE CUNT

nice Jewing from British media as always