EXPOSING THE MEDIA: Project Veritas Releases CNN Leaks Part 2

Project Veritas Releases CNN Leaks Part 2
archive.is/UuQX4

www.veritaslive.com/02-24-2017/cnn_leak_part_II.html
Thread #1: archive.is/2RfaP
CNN LEAKS! PARTS 1-19 TORRENT

Hash: 4932ad1cd1020788929ac993eefa966e73950d64

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4932ad1cd1020788929ac993eefa966e73950d64&dn=CNN+Veritas+Leaks+-+Parts+1-19&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

archive.is/TvwIO

thepiratebay.org/torrent/17180621
MEGA Backups

mega.nz/#F!XkFWxKpJ!DUQCDu7JYe-rCpVAFqywaw

mega.nz/#F!ixcWBBiA!YWwlPXO_V4Wuqel4DIUSzw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhco9uQIMhc
youtube.com/watch?v=BWQcxUIYUcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=57qTegcMT3g
youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A
youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

bump

the last round was literally nothing.

wow, literally nothing. this faggot has never released a damiging leak yet

Veritas has lost it.

They had fucking nothing of interest, so now are using their fanbase to look for further proof of nothing. SAD!

Was there anything good in part 1?

Is there anything here or is it all shit

Even if he found something juicy everyone would shrug it off and not care.

He literally uncovered mass vote fraud plot by the DNC and you still hear people say "there is absolutely no evidence of voter fraud durrrr".

No one gives a shit about these people.

Bump. Keep it alive until reinforcements get here.

Bump

Visibility bump

>breaking news
>polls are not really reliable
wow fucking happening.exe stop the world shocking amazing new information

Shill arrival = its fucking something

Fuck off you poo

Bump

So is it fucking nothing? If not what is it?

Something?

This. I am working my ass off and caring for a sick family member fulltime. I don't have the leisure to dig through all this shit. Is anything good, or not? Could we maybe have a thread with links to/quotes/screencaps of the best, juiciest stuff please?

Okeefe should have actually gone through it himself and curated it.

I feel like that's what this thread is supposed to be. I think you're looking at all the screencaps of the juicy stuff.

Oh wow. lol. fucking nothing again by the way I listened to this in the morning before I went to work.
Absolute garbage yet against by O'Keefe

did anything come out of the first dump or our autists still going through it?

I don't even know.

I'm so autistic that the sound of people yammering amongst themselves is like fingers on a fucking chalk board to me.

If it was cnn emails I'd totally be digging through it right now... but I don't want to listen to audio :\

Basically folks have broken the raw files into more workable cleaned up and shortened sections.

Links/Screenshots to known juicy finds are above. Lot of nothing but there is more to go through and more coming.

The original project veritas was actually very successful and redpilled many normies, but he's now just doing the assange thing and promising things that don't happen

Shills and the dying left. We're not concerned with that. We are concerned with evidence that Emperor Trump can use to dethrone evil in Washington.

first part of the leak was nothing
second part of the leak will be nothing

CNN leaked it making sure to leak literally nothing dubious. They selected an employee to leak this bullshit to okeefe.

You're on a fucking imageboard, ya bing-bong!
You don't post LINKS to images.

He is taking advantage of a willing volunteer workforce to go through lots of content and is sidestepping the "MUH DECEPTIVE EDITING!!!" shilling.

It's what I'd do TBQHF

Oh look, another nothing burger.

Checked 4digit du bs.

Links&images happy now

What evidence is that? What damning evidence has come from these shitty audio leaks? That this "project" is too lazy to sift through themselves so they leave it up to the internet to find anything with.

Making me ashamed of my white nigger roots

ALL THIS FUCKING HYPE AND NO ONE POSTED ANYTHING MIND BLOWING

YET. GOD DAMN IT

>i have watched it all

>project veritas
>run by a man who was found guilty of fabricating evidence in videos
>worth trusting at all

Not going to be disingenuous, former okeefe voter here, It's hilarious watching project Veritas crash and burn but in all seriousness we can't let this manlet get his hands on the memes.

well this is a fucking embarrassment.

this.

hes been accused of manipulating his edits, so even if he did release "the juicy stuff" like retards in this thread keep asking for, people would just try and discredit it.

He's also using willing, free labor of people like us to sort through it and find the important bits (if any exist)

James O'Keefe is like Milo - he triggers the right people and occasionally does something good like getting the DNC staffers on camera talking about registering illegal voters. (The media's ignoring of this incredible scandal is among the best pieces of evidence that they are nothing but propagandists of power elites.) But he also does a lot of dumb shit too, like deceptively editing the Planned Parenthood videos to make his point, getting caught and therefore ultimately undermining his cause. You can't trust the little fuck and his somewhat delusional view of himself.

So when he hyped up the CNN leaks, it's impossible to know what's true. Either he released the crap first to get CNN to say "it's literally nothing" and then he can release the dirt after and make them look even worse and doing major damage to CNN's credibility. Or he could be bigging up something that is, as the shills say, literally nothing and ultimately undermining himself again.

Let's hope that Kek wills something juicy.

Bump

for what purpose tho

This

Bump for the shills

Bump for Clinton

Bump for Justice

Shill replies mean it's something. Bump.

It's about time the U.S. had an entity that reported on the news media. American news hasn't been news for 25 years now. There is no longer any journalism in the United States. CBS, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, FOX News, and CNN are left-wing propaganda instruments operating on behalf of the corporation/govt collusion.

The United States needs many more journalist soldiers who are of, by, and for the people in an effort to expose the lies and corruption that is overwhelmingly pervasive in the U.S. media.

Bump ho

No. Part 1 was literally some nobody at CNN making a non-PC comment and discussing what day to release a poll.

It's hardly the "wikileaks of CNN" like veritas was claiming. Wikileaks actually did more by exposing them sharing debate questions with killary. That was a real scandal. That was damaging. This is nothing.

BREAKING NEWS!
Media is biased!!

Listening to one of the tapes at random. Be back in 5 hours with dosh when it finishes I guess

Spam filter will not let me post and its infuriating.

Testing

BAMPUTACHI

I'm pissed we got no ayys and only some NASA conference. Let's dig a ditch and bury CNN.

>weaponized autism engaged

You say that sarcastically, but most people still believe whatever the media tells them.

bump for justice.

I listened to 18 hours of tape.

Nothing. Fuck this. Waste of time. Just women talking about women things.

this is for shareblue/ctr refugees.

The secret is in the lady gossip bruh. You have to catalog that and compare it to names you hear used in the office.

Clinton News Networks is very fake news, sad.

Oh, I'm sure cnn is shaking in the boots after that last leak

what did time warner--I mean spectrum--mean by this?

One bump just for you!

CNN on youtube

CNN is very fake news
youtube.com/watch?v=rhco9uQIMhc

CNN cuts from Bernie
youtube.com/watch?v=BWQcxUIYUcQ

"Oh no.."
youtube.com/watch?v=57qTegcMT3g

"its illegal to posses and read these leaked emails"
youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A

A classic CNN goof
youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg

in the 80s, the release of contra was pretty well ignored and forgotten
people are so bombarded by bullshit that it is becoming impossible to tell what is truth and what is spin
news is basically giving people what they want and making sure they keep wanting it

>This. I am working my ass off and caring for a sick family member fulltime.
nice blogpost
do you want us to give you some "likes" "thumbs up" and "cryface" to this?

Bump for justice

Visibirity

So this is just audio? Kek, you know how easy this is to fake, right? This is almost as bad as when you guys circlejerked over that document that said aliens were going to come and delay the election.

Shilling = happening

bump

bump of justice