Christians helping illegals

Christfags will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cottaging
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most of the catholic population in Texas/California are latino immigrants

underground railroads? Fucking hell I need to get out of Canada now!

And yet these are the same people who would rather leave Syrians dead in the streets than welcome them into their country

Modern Christianity would turn Jesus into an atheist.

Glad to see brave people standing up for those who are persecuted. Nobody should have to hide in fear from the government.

this is a complete abomination

F christians and their "compassion"

its to late leaf. your probably already not white. being brown is a std. bet your eyes arent even blue. thats how it starts. next thing you know youll be a taxi driver or a terrorist

no i won't.
since the government isn't going against God's law in this instance, these people are in violation of Romans 13 by aiding in their criminal activity

No, those are protestants.

REMINDER THAT HARBORING OR ENCOURAGING ILLEGALS TO STAY IS AGAINST THE LAW

REPORT ANYONE WHO HARBORS ILLEGALS

I don't see much problem in this at all.

It will drain them economically, emotionally, spiritually and ultimately politically.

It will be charity over welfare.

A fucking leaf. They are prosecuting criminals dumb ass. That's why the media is trying to change the term illegal immigrant. Why do you fuck ups think that every illegal is a kind person?

as long as the underground railroads take them the fuck out of my country, I don't care.

It's true. They're just trying to pander to their biggest moneybags.

I like how it leaves out the illegal part.

liberal Christians are big on mercy
they like to leave out the justice part

I don't think there's a passage in the bible that says "help your fellow man, unless they're mexican then fuck them." Maybe someone can point out what chapter and verse it is?

Not knowing that Jesus defended the poor and couldnt give two shits about nationalism. Read the bible again.
>christian theologians of this era are overwhelming liberal
>you just tell yourself you are christian because you are afraid to die, do you think god will help those who hurt the weak? enjoy hell

christcucks at it again

>Modern Christianity would turn Jesus into an atheist.

t. race-cuck

“When a stranger sojourns with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong. You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

“You shall not oppress a sojourner. You know the heart of a sojourner, for you were sojourners in the land of Egypt.

Love the sojourner, therefore, for you were sojourners in the land of Egypt.

You shall have the same rule for the sojourner and for the native, for I am the Lord your God.”

And you shall not strip your vineyard bare, neither shall you gather the fallen grapes of your vineyard. You shall leave them for the poor and for the sojourner: I am the Lord your God.

Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Here there is not Greek and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave, free; but Christ is all, and in all.

“‘Cursed be anyone who perverts the justice due to the sojourner, the fatherless, and the widow.’ And all the people shall say, ‘Amen.’

And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you?

“You shall not abhor an Edomite, for he is your brother. You shall not abhor an Egyptian, because you were a sojourner in his land.

Litmus test for modern "Christians":
Ask them what their stance on homosexuality.

Preferred tier:
Demonic sodomites, fires of hell await

Acceptable tier:
They can attend but they can not join.

Need a good smack tier:
Love the sinner, not the sin.

Godless impostors:
Anything else.

It's cryptic, but Revelations 9:11

>1 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.
>2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. (Romans 13:1-2)

i'm not saying don't help these people, i'm saying they should be helping them LEGALLY and intelligently

It's the Catholics behind this.
See: Jesuit KINO Border Initiative

Love the sinner, not the sin is the right answer though.

Come to church, give your life to Jesus and either pray the gay away or stay celibate if the former doesn't work.

God is the judge,

Modern Christianity isn't what Jesus taught.

>For even while we were with you, we gave you this command: “If anyone is unwilling to work, he shall not eat.” (2 Thessalonians 3:10)

>Catholics
I spotted your problem.

Why didn't you listen to him,Sup Forums?

"Demonic sodomites, fires of hell await" and "Love the sinner, not the sin." do not contradict each other. Warning a man of the danger he's in is a sign of love.

It is the right attitude, but most people I've encountered that say this have no practical concept of repentance. It's just an excuse to be apathetic.

pay close attention to the "in jesus christ" part.

This is a rumor delete this right now
God bless

Leviticus 19:33-34 and 24:22 – When the alien resides with you in your land, you shall not oppress the alien. The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.”

nope, they're protestant.
United Church of Christ

9 times out of 10, anything progressive, gay and terrifying you hear coming out of a church is going to be either UCC or ECLA

>churches meme about multiculturalism
>set up underground tunnels
>every single one of them leads directly back to the middle of some shithole desert tundra in Mexico
>Immigrants are never seen again
>Church maintains image of good will towards all

Are American meme churches playing 9d chess? This timeline would probably implode if it turned out that progressive churches in America were actually crypto ethno nationalists.

Good thing helping illegals is a crime. Can't wait to see Christcucks skulls get smashed by brave ICE lads.

>says the burger who's demographics are way worse than canada's

Didn't Jesus specifically say something along the lines of "give to Caesar what is his" which can be interpreted as follow the laws of the land? I could be wrong and interpreting it the wrong way but that's what I was taught in Sunday school

>The Kino Border Initiative (KBI) is a binational organization that works in the area of migration and is located in Nogales, Arizona and Nogales, Sonora, Mexico. The KBI was inaugurated in January of 2009 by six organizations from the United States and Mexico: The California Province of the Society of Jesus, Jesuit Refugee Service/USA, the Missionary Sisters of the Eucharist, the Mexican Province of the Society of Jesus, the Diocese of Tucson and the Archdiocese of Hermosillo. The KBI’s vision is to help make humane, just, workable migration between the U.S. and Mexico a reality. Its mission is to promote US/Mexico border and immigration policies that affirm the dignity of the human person and a spirit of bi-national solidarity through:

Direct humanitarian assistance and accompaniment with migrants;
Social and pastoral education with communities on both sides of the border;
Participation in collaborative networks that engage in research and advocacy to transform local, regional, and national immigration policies.

SHUT IT DOWN!

No. But it would make him leave the church that's for sure.

We need an Antipope.

When do they get circumcised and convert to Judaism?

trying so hard to fulfill their fantasies of persecution & Trump-nazi comparisons

Self-fulfilling prophecy

Lord Jesus is God.

hehe
>anne francasa

Christianity really is dead in the West, and the church only has itself to blame (inasmuch as it isn't totally compromised by the Filthian "homosexual mafia"). Honestly, the only decent argument there is for Christianity is that there's nothing else to replace it.

Why don't these Catholics focus on fixing their broken country?

Yes.
And Paul was a Roman citizen, which made it legal for him to travel to Rome freely and bring the gospel to the Gentiles.

besides this and the child rape, i am happy I left the catholic church. it's almost as satanic as the kikes.

The Catholic Church has become a lot more progressive under Pope Francis. This is great news, particularly because religious freedom is strictly respected in America so not even Trump would dare raid a church in search for dreamers.

If there's any undocumented Americans reading this all I have to say is hang on! Don't lose hope because this nightmare will be over soon. There's congress elections coming up in a couple years and Democrats are set to win those by a landslide.

Jesus also taught for people to follow the laws of a country. Border-hopping trespassing illegals have no place in the USA.

BTFO in 1 post. Good job. Just like Dems afraid of losing their base. Absolutely disgusting.

he looks like a pedophile

CHRISTKEKS BTFO

Because they're busy importing Catholics to tip the political balance in the US.

This is part of the continuing Counter Reformation against Protestantism.

good goys

Jesus would smite you.
Luke 22:36: "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

Honestly though.

The church used to act as a cultural and social guidance to the west. We need another institution like that, not necessarily religious related, but something that fills the same role.

>Cottage being renovated
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cottaging

it was in reference to a coin with caesars image on it. talking about the material world, Jesus Christ was seen as subversive of the state and challenged the entire system.

It's going to be Islam friend.

So these people support slave labor, human trafficking, sex trafficking, and drug trafficking?

This. The UCC are the ultra-liberal whackjobs of American Christianity. Their 'pastor' is probably a universalist queer in a m/m relationship.

So my uncle in a jehovah witness elder in some alabama town.

Apparently all the elder part of the spanish side were told to step down. Apparently the idea was how could anyone consider them part of jehovahs witnesses if they werent following the rules of the country they were in.

Jehovahs witnesses procving to be most based christians.

The Church is a solid moral guide, the "church" that we have in West Civ is sitting in a hospital bed with stage 4 cancer.

The counter reformation whers cathlicucks admit to being faggot pedophiles who worship statues and crackers?

>race-cuck
THE IRONY TOP KEK

Defend what? I want all the sons of bitches out. When we get the illegal muds o want every single person that helped any to go with them. Also what's wrong with slapping them around a little?

Christians voted against Hitler and were hiding a bunch of jews

Fuck off with this christians = nazis meme

>race-cuck
> is actually a cuck
Kek, you are a faggot

Okay say bye bye to tax free status

I agree, but I don't think it's going to come from our generation. We don't have the right mentality. It'll take people with a childlike hope and credulity born out of very hard lives. Once you suffer enough, you have no strength left for cynicism. Maybe the next generation, post-race war.

In my country, at least, if there isn't a race war in my lifetime then it's going to be Islam that takes over. Which honestly would be an improvement on the current shitshow.

So you think Jesus would send people back into a warzone to be slaughtered or starve?
>it makes me sad that "christians" think this way.

Islam shall be banished to the bronze age, where it belongs. A trash ideology that only appeals to trash.

No shit. It will leave a yuge power vacuum when it dies. The question is what fills the role?

I warned you.

Stop being a Christian.

>The church used to act as a cultural and social guidance to the west.

How the fuck does that work? Everyone was at war every summer. All the church cares about is money.

>We need another institution like that

We have them. Businesses.

>Jesus would smite you.
>Luke 22:36: "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.
Why would that be? Jesus said that because he was going to be put to death; life was to become more difficult and dangerous for the apostles as they tried to preach salvation among the region.

A sojourner is not somebody who wants to settle in your land. Today's sojourners are travellers and temporary immigrants.

>You shall have the same rule for the sojourner and for the native, for I am the Lord your God.

Hmm how are illegal immigrants not flouting the law here? Let me ask you something, why did a God establish boundaries for Israel and tell them they were not to encroach upon the lands of certain neighbours? Also, were Amalekites to be allowed to settle in Israel?

Is there anything more bluepilled than being a Christian?

the article forgot the word "illegal'

Mexico is not a warzone

lol I wanna be a McKnight and die for Lord Shekelstein

>doesn't know about the German Centrist Party (Catholic) whose vote put Hitler in power

Roughly speaking. It's a bit more nuanced than that and addressed a more specific issue. He also said to give to God what is His right after.

The Pharisees held a coin - with the image of Caeser and inscription saying Caeser was divine - and challenged Jesus about the morality of paying taxes.

In their view not doing so would be breaking the law , but paying taxes would also be seen as accepting Caesers system built on the claim that he was divine.

Jesus's response was saying that Caeser is the ruler of an earthly Kingdom. If he mints the coins and demands some back as taxes then so be it. The spiritual kingdom is something separate. We are in the world (go to work, pay taxes, mingle with non-believers etc) but not of the world. Do what you have to do to survive here but don't forget to give God his dues.

A similar question was raised to Paul by a believer on the subject of eating meat sacrificed to idols. His response was that whilst they may have been sacrificed to false gods, because those gods are false it doesn't mean anything. If you're in the marketplace and the only meat you can buy is the sacrificed stuff don't worry about it. It doesn't affect your relationship with God.

pretty much a non country

>Glad to see brave people standing up for those who are persecuted. Nobody should have to hide in fear from the government

Yes. Criminals should never face justice, and parasites should be allowed to continue to abuse the tax system for their own selfish benefit to the detriment of honest, hardworking people.

Send me all your money or you are a racist.

I won't defend this shit at all. I'm not for engineering our own demise.

>>race-cuck
>THE IRONY TOP KEK
>>race-cuck
>>is actually a cuck
>Kek, you are a faggot
The way I see it, you're either subservient (i.e., "cucked") toward mammon (like your "race") or to God, who is all-powerful and merciful. I choose God.

I think you may be right, but there will be no western revival if European nations begin to fall to the Islamic horde. You must endure. The US cannot establish western culture on it's own.

Business is a universal language everyone understands, its a separate entity entirely. We need an institution that defines the west, and shapes it.

>underground railroad
straight into mexico

most immigrants who are coming in from mexico are from south american countries like el salvador which as a murder rate of 1 in 13.

>2016+1
>Being christian

Christianity brought us to this state of decadence, you retarded cucks. Pick literally anything else but kikestianity.

>Catholics or Christians helping Catholics or Christians
Your fucking retarded this is nothing new

>the church is unironically aiding criminals
>again

Not surprising.

>why did a God establish boundaries for Israel and tell them they were not to encroach upon the lands of certain neighbours?
Because the foreigners were non-believers. Also, it was a term of a particular covenant in the past. It's not because of racial purity.