Obama was a bad president

>Obama was a bad president
pfff HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
*breaths in*
AHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAA
npr.org/2017/01/07/508600239/what-kind-of-jobs-president-has-obama-been-in-8-charts

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/12/02/business/economy/jobs-report.html
qz.com/286213/the-chart-obama-haters-love-most-and-the-truth-behind-it/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>NPR

gtfo shill

> polls

>look i spent loads of money and it created some jobs

wow nice one einstein

>(((npr)))

Best post.
/thread

Sorry pal, Obamaleaf has already dismantled every single one of those, just admit it, your blind hatred for obama is futile, he has been the most economically sound president in years.
nytimes.com/2016/12/02/business/economy/jobs-report.html
HAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Obama inherited a mess and didn't do much to fix it. The middle class has been getting squeezed for three decades.

Labor force participation and wages are abysmal, and barely improved under Obama. Other shit was even worse as proves.

Sorry, I get you literally cant disprove what I post so you have to call out fake news, go suck your president drumps left teat, the one whos tax plan will be cutting taxes for the rich, man of the "people" AHAHHAHAAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

>LFP
uh no sweetie, it doesnt mean what you think it means qz.com/286213/the-chart-obama-haters-love-most-and-the-truth-behind-it/
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAH

>what kind of jobs president has Obama

Fuck off

Sorry, do facts make your tummy hurt? Does baby need s safe space? AHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAH

And the fact that wages haven't improved in thirty years? Or the fact that an opioid and alcohol epidemic is plaguing formerly middle class communities?

Obama didn't create those problems, but he didn't fix them.

>wages havent improved
oh sweetie how wrong you are, and it doesnt matter, more people are employed than ever, more SS benefits, cheaper products across the board, say it with me. THANK. YOU. OBAMA.

A slight improvement from one year to the next doesn't count. I'm talking about the fact that the middle and working class, adjusted for inflation, haven't seen a rise in real wages for three decades.

Every metric of Obama's supposed economic success has to be measured against the notion that a liberalized market will always naturally grow irrespective of political forces and that executive tinkering in that economic can only ever either slow or stagnate that growth. Obama's recovery in light of the 2008 crisis is the worst we've had since the 40's.

Secondly, I would rather have a contracted economy with a reduced or zero debt than an inflated one propped up by massive levels of borrowing and quantitative easing.

TWENTY TRILLION

>obama gave generous funding to programs like NPR, trump wants to shut it down, gee why are they licking obama's balls?

really tangos my mangos.

>say it with me

why do you cunts always try to pull this condescending "repeat after me" bullshit? Is it because your primary audience is children?

>I am objectively correct. Here are some lines and numbers which you will understand to scientifically prove it.

AHAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHA HE DOESNT HAVE ANY ARGUMENTS HAHAHHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHHHHAHHAHHAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAH GET FUCKED
oh what, you mean evidence, ya i know, its crazy how evidence works ;)

just let that sink in ;)