Why won't you admit Trump is an antisemite, Sup Forums?

Why won't you admit Trump is an antisemite, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/12/03/politics/haim-saban-keith-ellison-anti-semite/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That (((guy))) looks like a Jewish Rob Lowe

Because he's a fucking shill

why is being an anti-semite even such a big deal? so a person doesnt like jews.. ok, so what? these days pretty much every single group of people has someone that dislikes them but they act like its the end of the world. are they really so insecure that they need absolutely everyone to like them?

I'm more and more intrigued by the media desire for a comprehensive narrative at the expense of facts.

I still don't get it, you can't be more Jewish than Trumpenstein and yet (((they))) do nothing but call him anti-kike 24/7

Why?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(((GOLDSTEIN)))
who the fuck cares what this little jew thinks. MSNBC is desperate and dying.

If Trump is anti-semite then Obama must have been a nazi.

I think the antisemitism is just one more flavor they're throwing into the pot. They've got 'racist', 'homophicic', 'sexist', etc....

They needed this last one.

Because we wish he was

The Jewish power to declare anyone an unperson, at any time, for any reason, is over.

Ehm....because he isn't ?

I resent these people using her name to give themselves validity.

I wish I was locked in an attic with her for an extended period of time.

So is he a jewish plant or an antisemite?

or are you just flailing about and hoping something sticks?

>he's an anti Semite because we say so

What the fuck has he said about hating jews? Lmao holy shit us this all these people are going to do for the next 4-8 years? Really? This is the only gsme they know how to play and a good chunk of the general publoc sees right through it. Unless they actually want Trump for 8 years. Maybe that's it.

This pretty much.

Not liking Jews is a religious affront...to Jews.

It's afraid.

Because no matter how much I wish him to be one he isn't.

His upheaval of the old political order is bad for the Jews though, which is why he gets these accusations. Abrogation of privilege can feel like oppression as (((they))) say.

Like Conan O'Brien.

The fake Jews illegally inhabiting the land of Palestine are some of the most anti-Semitic people on the planet. They're foreign invaders with no Semitic ancestry and they're killing and committing land theft against real Semites. That makes Jews the most anti-Semitic group of people on the planet. The next time you hear a Jew chanting "death to Arabs" tell him to cool it with the anti-Semitic remarks.

He's pro-Israel and his family married into Judaism, clearly an anti-semite.

And they wonder why they're called fake news.

Trump is less anti Semite than the Jews knocking their own deceased grave stone over and falsely claim that its the act of anti Semites.

Goldstein
Gold
Kek

so many special rules, tax-free ngo's, special nepotism for kikes at all levels

Jeff?

Being a semite-realist and an anti-semite are two entirely different things.

YOU HAVE TO BE A GOOD SLAVE, GOYIM

FOLLOW YOUR SLAVE BRANDING

Because I don't like to lie.

>literally loved by israel
>hated by the jewish diaspora

I don't like the Anne Frank center anyway, 70 years of denying that Otto Frank wrote his daughters diary suddenly changed when they realised that it would soon become public domain and they would lose shekels. Suddenly he's a """""co-writer""""" to try and extend the copyright.

He attacks (((media bias)))
He rejects (((identity politics)))
He attacks far left (((liberals)))
He attacks (((global special interests)))

nevause modern mitochondiral DNA testing confirms jews are whites. they are mostly itallians, romanians and spaniards. semite is a term for ethnic israelies aka israelites of the old testament

since they are not in existence any more. roman fucked them good and hard ... to death well nobody can be a antisemite

But he walks, talks and breathes like a madman. He must be a madman.

He's such an antisemite, his daughter's a fucking Jew.
Then again, ma married a Jew and I believe Grandma's exact words were "WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST MARRY A NIGGER?!"

>breathing harder

It's true, they should at least kill a couple Jew children so they know how difficult the procedure of gassing these kikes really was.

They always act like we were savages.
This was not easy, people.

Sup Forums wishes he was a anti Semite
Sup Forums knows he ain't

>Everyone anti trump is the same person

these organizations are primarily focused on raising money so they can stay in business and pay themselves large salaries.

True antisemitism is only coming from muslims and the far left, but there's no money in that, so labeling trump an antisemite, and scaring liberal jews, is all they can do.

Did this man ever read "the boy who cried wolf"? Because this story is very relevant to his safety.

I don't get it. When Netanyahu calls DT and his Jewish son in law strong allies of the Jewish people, how can people give this any credence?

Because he is an israel cuck

"Until I was eleven or twelve, I didn't realize there was a second set of labia on the inside, since you couldn't see them. What's even funnier is that I thought urine came out of the clitoris…When you're standing up, all you see from the front is hair. Between your legs there are two soft, cushiony things, also covered with hair, which press together when you're standing, so you can't see what's inside. They separate when you sit down and they're very red and quite fleshy on the inside. In the upper part, between the outer labia, there's a fold of skin that, on second thought, looks like a kind of blister. That's the clitoris."

---Anne Frank

At least credit the ghostwriter.

Otto Frank, her dad who made the whole story up. The whole book is written in one handwriting. Her dads.

Check these digits, goyim.

I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was beautiful, witty, and graceful young woman who light was snuffed out far too early.
I frequently fantasize about being Peter van Pels hiding with her.
Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet girl on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for.
Now imagine nine months later, she's got a massive bulging stomach from carrying your child inside of her and it seems like she’s gonna pop any moment now. Her popped belly button makes it look like she's got a giant third boob where her stomach once was. She waddles around and can barely move half of the time. She's developed an insatiable craving for your dick and you've likewise developed a taste for her pussy. You’re both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. You lie down on your back, she strips off her almost comically too small clothes and kneels on top of you. She grabs a hold of your rock hard cock, inserts it deep inside of her, and begins to ride you like a stallion. You feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negates any discomfort. You sink into her beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, you and her are both moaning with ever greater intensity, you know it won't be long now. Suddenly, you feel your cock shaking like a V-2 rocket and the orgasm reaches it's climax as your cum literally explodes like an 88mm AT round inside her Sherman tank, blowing the turret right off. You and her both join as one, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, she lies next to you. Too exhausted to do anything else, you simply hold her in your embrace. In that moment, there is no family squabbles, no Nazis, no war. Just you and her, watching the sky turn pink with the setting sun.

Nice try, motherfucker.

Check'em.

cus daughter and SIL are jews. when you run outta arguments you always pull out the racist/hates jews card. sage.

Fuck. I did not know that. I did some research. I wonder if her diary will continue to be required reading in coming years.

I thought his daughter married a Jew and converted to Judaism?

>yfw there are Jews on our side and acting like an obnoxious caricature of a merchant to turn the uninformed masses against them

I wish 2believe

There are, I'm one of them.

Literally, in public I jew people out of money and do shift fucking shit. Sometimes I even rub my hands together just to make the point. We exist, and some of us are on your side (because we understand that Jews literally only survived this long because white people didn't massacre us, and that the brown hords will do so if whites disappear), but never trust anyone, most are not.

This has been known since 1980.

There have been many tries to make it seem as if he only wrote the lay-in sheets that were added, but these strangely carry the same handwriting as the original pages he said his daughter wrote.

In Germany this Book isn't read anymore. They now read "the boy in the striped Pyjama", some fantasy about a German's KZ-leaders kid getting lost in a KZ. RIGHT.

Same as we used to have stories in our school history books about human skin lampshades or stories about how Mengele had gloves made from hands.

These were debunked. But never really addressed after. Just taken out never to be talked about again.

>Trump is a Jew puppet!!! Even Trumps children are Jewish!!!

>Trump is an anti-Semitic, racist Nazi!!!

cnn.com/2016/12/03/politics/haim-saban-keith-ellison-anti-semite/

Pretty poor trolling tactic bro. Stick with pushing the racism angle. Once the spring comes and it's black protest season again you need to have your narrative down tight. Black violence is going to be the lifeblood of the dems from here on out.

Protip: Make sure to morph Tom Perez into a black guy. Start working on your photoshop filtering techniques now. Dark but not TOO dark, right? Like Obama dark, not scary dark like a real black person.

I\m not an antisemite either.

I just want all the jews dead.

>and he's a Russian Putin puppet
>Putin is failing and nobody in his country likes him
>Putin's the most dangerous guy you guys, all of Russia loves him.

Why won't you admit that this is a tired meme?

>Trump is Putin's puppet!!!

>We can't let Trump have the nuclear codes or he will take us to war with Russia!!!

So we're back to Trump being a nazi?

They are gonna meme him into an anti semite though, after the first 4 years of nonstop accusations Trump will be so done with these kikes that he will make the Holocaust seem like an accident.

They don't like the phrase "international bankers"
it terrifies them.

No you racist!!!

Trump is a Jew puppet!!!

why do i constantly hear about how trump is israels puppet ect ect and how Sup Forums is a sellout?

>TRUMP IS A NAZI AND ANTISEMITE
>OMG did you see how far up Netanyahus ass his tongue was? he literally lives there now

I did not see him end this sentence with "I will gas them when the time has come."

There is still potential.

S H A R E B L U E
H
A
R
E
B
L
U
E

Trump is Hitler you nazi trash!!!

Trump is not building a wall but ovens for the Jews!!!

I wish he was an actual anti-semite. He's not though. No matter how much the juden want it to be so.

can we have ONE HOUR without more Jew whining?

>center for mutual respect

Purge it.

Yes. According to new historical facts, Hitler actually built a wall in Berlin before the soviets.

They call their twisted way of associating people evidence.

I also heard on CNN that Hitler got spray tans and owned real estate just like.... Trump... hmmm

Yes.

Hitler also stole oxygen and heavily spewed out CO2 for no apparent reason.

Trump does something similar I hear.

I'm starting to think Trump was a lot like the Führer. A born leader.

>anne frank's step sister
>Somehow an expert on hitler
>born in 1929
I'm gonna go with no.

Besides, she said that over a year ago, before trump did ANYTHING.

>center for mutual respect

WTF is that supposed to mean? I got curious, so I looked it up on their website. Taken from their about page:

>Anne Frank Center for Mutual Respect is a progressive voice for social justice, fighting hatred of refugees and immigrants, Antisemitism, sexism, racism, Islamophobia, homophobia, transphobia, bias against the differently abled and any other hate that runs counter to American promise of freedom.

How did the holocaust turn jews into such left-wing pussies? It's like they believe that any form of discrimination against any group of people will naturally lead to genocide. So you have to accept any group of people and their behavior, no matter what, even if it's bad for society.

"He quacks, walks, and talks like an x, therefore he is an x"
>profiling is evil except when we do it!

I don't necessarily believe there were gas chambers, but either way there weren't enough

She dresses like a whore. Talks like a whore. But she's a doctor. No?

>Anne frank centre
Daily reminder the diary was forged by her father. This isn't even a secret or conspiracy

>msnbc: we heard you are jewish and don't like trump, so would you like to come on air?