Daughters of Megalia thread

S. Korean bros, can we get a situation report on the "Daughters of Megalia" situation and the breakdown of government?

Is there any way for outsiders to help????

For those unaware just google "Choi Sun-Sil"

This whole mainstream "witches casting a spell" shit reeks of the same type of evil going mainstream here.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_South_Korean_political_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016–2017_South_Korean_protests
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's a rundown for those unaware

>S. Korean president was confirmed to be completely compromised, working with bizarre death cult
>Extremist-feminist movement goes mainstream, nation is divided while many influential people fully support it
>Movement is called "Daughters of Magalia" and advocates genocide of all males
>forums springing up online of women proudly displaying their aborted male fetuses, snuff videos of women luring men to their murders appearing online
>people in total state of shock and disbelief, crippled by panic or fanatically supporting D.O.M.

Did I get it right? I can honestly say I haven't been able to stop thinking about this since I learned of it and if there's anyway people can help from outside I will try to spread the knowledge

pic unrelated

From Wiki (I know)

>Choi Soon-sil (Korean pronunciation: [tsʰwe̞.sun.ɕil]; born June 23, 1956) is the prime person of interest in a 2016 South Korean political scandal involving her influence over the 11th President of South Korea Park Geun-hye.

>Choi is the daughter of a South Korean Shamanistic-Evangelical cult leader, Choi Tae-min.[6][7] Her ex-husband is President Park's former chief of staff Chung Yoon-hoi and dressage athlete Chung Yoo-ra is their daughter.

That's fucked up, and it doesn't surprise me one bit.

Wiki on Choi Sun-Sil's father, "Shamanistic-Evangelical cult leader, Choi Tae-min."

>hoi Tae-min (5 May 1912 – 1 May 1994) was a South Korean Christian[1] cult leader. Choi, originally a Buddhist monk, then a convert to Roman Catholicism, was married six times. He was the mentor of the impeached South Korean president, Park Geun-hye (the daughter of former president Park Chung-hee), until his death in 1994. He allegedly used his relationship with Park to solicit bribes from government officials and businessmen.[2][3] In late 2016, a scandal involving his daughter, Choi Soon-sil, broke out, with allegations that she too has exerted undue influence over President Park.

>Choi Tae-min set up a religious group called Yongsae-gyo (영세교), or “Church of Eternal Life”, and declared himself Maitreya, or a “Future Buddha.”[5] He befriended Park Geun-hye soon after her mother, Yuk Young-soo, was assassinated in 1974. According to a report by the Korean Central Intelligence Agency from the 1970s that was published by a South Korean news magazine in 2007, Choi initially approached Park Geun-hye by telling her that her mother had appeared to him in his dreams, asking him to help her daughter.

>Also in 2007, a diplomatic cable made public through WikiLeaks, the American Embassy in Seoul reported rumors that Mr. Choi, a 'Korean Rasputin', “had complete control over Park’s body and soul during her formative years and that his children accumulated enormous wealth as a result.”

What in sweet fucking Jesus is going on? Is there an actual Korean-Rasputin taking over the country.

So now I see this "witches casting a spell on Trump" shit going viral and huge celebs now promoting it, I can't help but wonder if this insanity is trying to gain a foothold in the USA.

I already am fully aware of the Western leaders deeply rooted in occult practices, like the recent spirit cooking fiasco.

given the sketchy claims of VX killing Kim Jong-nam, do you think it was orchestrated to direct attention away?

this stuff happened last year though, not sure about it now

I know degeneracy was being spread but this is some next level evil being mainstreamed.

Some more shitpedia summaries

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_South_Korean_political_scandal

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016–2017_South_Korean_protests

I know I'm a fucking leaf but I only because I haven't completed plans to leave for good yet.

bump

Honest question, do people see a leaf thread and completely ignore it by principle? I might have to get a proxy so I can actually contribute to discussions.. I get the hate believe me I live here

Probably. I posted a news article and it got completely ignored and went off. 35 minutes later same story and it had over 200 replies.

BUMP

Last bump... Fuck can I please for the love of Christ get ONE Korean to give me a sitrep??????

시민 여러분, 정부의 현황을 알려주십시오. 아직도 끔찍한 상황입니까?

I don't know what kind of shit they are putting in the water or air here, but it seems to be working a lot better than anywhere else. It's a damn shame when I see leafs continuously making an ass of themselves here and caring nothing about the negative stereotype they have created.

I mean let it sink in. This is an international forum of open discourse. The ONE nation that is universally reviled for their consistently shit contributions are Canadians. Can we not try to act a little more like civilized people so we can engage in these discussions?

Feelsbadman, sorry for the spam mods I wanted to have a real thread.

Best Korea really is Best Korea. Fuck SK

Why do you hate South Korea may I ask? And why do you like North?

Very last part of op image

Horry shit!

Maybe you should re do thread with better op message.

Almost passed this up assuming was another slide thread

Thanks I will in a few hours when I get back. Any suggestion for thread templates that are most effective?

I was just wondering about this.

Well prolly their answer for the slave contracts