The Swedish migrant crime story that Donald Trump didn't tell

s m h.com.au/world/the-swedish-migrant-crime-story-that-donald-trump-didnt-tell-20170225-gul5s6.html
>Professor Jerry Sarnecki is a leading criminologist from Stockholm University. "The increasing number of immigrants has not led to an increasing number of crimes in this country" is his considered – but nuanced – view.
Where we you when Sup Forums was completely and utterly B T F O

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D85UY1oICxE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying the government isn't suppressing the real statistics

oy vey

FAKE NEWS

the nose knows

Is he what I think he is?

>(((Sarnecki)))

Gee, I don't know Sup Forums, you can't dismiss the claims of a man with such a strong nose, can you ?

He is just an ordinary polish immigrant.

he looks jewish.

>lying sack of shit lying to hide their idea of utopia has failed years ago

Yeah, I feel so btfo'd. There's fucking no-go zones in Sweden. That should tell you everything you need to know.

Yes I can trust a man with a nose as big as that.

That (((nose))) is really good for smelling things.

youtube.com/watch?v=D85UY1oICxE

55 no-go zones, if my memory is correct. Perhaps this professor didn't bother to go into any of those zones to do research.

That is some fucking nuance, moishe. The mental contortions of the left will never cease to amaze me. Sweden can't die soon enough.

That article admits immigrants and migrants are over-represented in crime, and that many Swedish cities are ghettoised, and it says nothing about that fact that ethnic background is censored among Swedish-born criminals.

It actually proves Sup Forums's point: integration has been a failure.

Humble, down to earth Swedish man!

Case closed! Carry on as usual!

>Sarnecki was born in 1947 in Warsaw, Poland >He is Jewish

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm really makes you contemplate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

Sarnecki is a hate-filled anti-white jew, he even appeared in Norwegian media one time saying that migrants are worth more than oil - LOL!

Fucking pottery

Did you even have to google that? All you need is to glance at his fucking Jew face to know he is a Jew.