Rick Wilson just BTFO the POTUS

Rick Wilson just BTFO the POTUS

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/therickwilson/status/734914776954994688
youtu.be/AGoO8c8kBdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do these delusional retards really not realize how hypocritical they are?

it's just mind boggling because either the left is so stupid they don't realize their hypocrisy, or they are so delusional that they are entirely detached from reality.

It's almost as though liberals don't like Donald Trump

This is a grown man's tweet.

Except every single campaign debate he ever attended?

let's write another intel dossier for this guy. I'll start.

>March 13 2016, Trump was in Moscow and had just ordered 12 underage prostitutes to his room

lol someone post the weird picture with the nog baby

they weren't underage but were specifically chosen by trump because they LOOKED underage

So what you're saying is both sides are shit?

ahh shit there it is. that fuckin look on his face...

>they arrived dressed as the Obamas. Mr. Trump promptly ordered them to "walk in slowly" to "prevent intefference".

kek

>you MUST subject yourself to the company of retarded jurnokikes so they can survive on clickbait

BTFO DUMPFAGS

Imagine being Rick Wilson.

>people find out his son is into gagging and pissing on women while praising Christian values
>daughter literally has a black baby
>his plan to take down Trump by exposing his Russian connects fails miserably with trolls littering the report with hilarious allegations
>a bunch of childless single men in their 30s who masturbate to anime are bigger political players than he will ever be

how can someone cuck up their life so much?

>>daughter literally has a black baby

Didn't he deny this?

Rick wilson stumped the Trump

IT's over.

I guess he might only be PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES for four years.

Who is this and why should I care?

Trips

>never forget the time when pol splooged all over pictures of his wife and daughter and tweetes them back to him and his wife

never change boys

>a bunch of childless single men in their 30s who masturbate to anime are bigger political players than he will ever be
that's the best part about it tbqh
>mfw waking up since Trump became president

Hah he's not totally wrong

So I assume you mean that the press is hiding from Trump? When? (You do know what hypocrite means, right?)

>implying we don't go all day, every day around people who consistently aggravate us by their cheer stupidity

not going berserk and lynching all these subhumans is the greatest challenge

he called people on their bullshit to their faces during debates

>So I assume you mean that the press is hiding from Trump? When?
when they call him names and falsely accuse him of things they're "part of the resistance" and "fighting authority" but when he throws the ball back in their court it's "fascist dictatorship gone awry holocaust 2: electric boogaloo"

This guy is a fucking moron.

Trump has the balls to run for president talk shit to everyone, fuck over the countries and msm and the jews.

This guy is a fucking moron.

They seriously expect Trump or their other opponents to just sit there and get ridiculed in their mean-spirited way. You're right, the thought that someone doesn't want to entertain their insults of them doesn't occur to liberals. When they don't like someone, they expect the person to abide by self-defeating rules for the liberals sake.

They criticize him, and he criticizes them - that's all fair game. That brings me back to my point - that tweet is accusing him of hiding from criticism. How is that hypocritical? Has the press been hiding? Last I saw both sides were screeching like monkeys and throwing poop.

>the left

Its always the left with you kiddults, aint it?

Your president is an idiot and greater idiots support him. Wake up you dumb bastard.

ummmmm Rick,

last time he was in a dinner where he was challenged , he took the challenge and used it to.......
BECOME THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

>New York real estate tycoon
>not having the balls to talk shit to people face to face

I think people forget who Donald Trump actually is. They can't seem to decide whether he's a bully or a coward, they can't get their story straight.

twitter.com/therickwilson/status/734914776954994688
here he claims its not child of his daughter. i dont think he would make that up desu. you could just look up his daughter if its truth

Bullies can be cowards who are overcompensating

>pretending Trump supporters are stupid when the only people who voted against him were poor, inner city niggers

He won
He doesn't need these pricks

He stood in front of the entire nation and became the POTUS.
What did Rick do? Armchair.

Rick Wilson is probably a pizzagate child molestor.

They are to busy being prideful niggers

Rick was busy colluding with a literal CIA plant, Evan McDuffie, to get Hillary elected.

>people who could challenge you
So is the father of pimp feet boy saying Democrats don't stand a chance against Trump?

Is that a racist logo I see on the baby's bib? Tsk. Tsk.

I think too many people are too eager to paint their opponents as hypocrites, it's like the low-hanging fruit of debate.

But they're obviously trying to spin this into Trump not taking criticism while ignoring their own faults for criticizing on false or made up allegations and doing it to the point of being hostile and annoying.

Why do people always confused cause and effect?

>or they are so delusional that they are entirely detached from reality.

I think it is this.

They are wealthy and went a bit senile under Obama.
They think they can just collapse society to usher in some sort of anarchic "utopia"

Only a Jew like Soros and a nigger like Obama could think this is progress.

Whites are the master race. Just look at how the whole world parasites off us.

This is another loser that Pissdad was managing.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LEAVE RICK ALONE!!!!!!!! HE'S A GOOD GOY WHO LOVES DIVERSITY. WHY IS THAT AN ISSUE?!?!

I'm sure he'd attend if he was allowed to bar nasty people who criticise him from attending.

Sure, thanks for activating my almonds, retard.

Just wait until the March Surprise, Wilson will have the last laugh

There's nothing in the Constitution that says a President must sit through a White House Correspondents Dinner.
Trump will probably use that freed-up time to continue working

I've never owned a coat as nice as that kid and I'm 28

He's the leader of #NEVERTRUMP Republicans and released the Russia dossier to Evan Mcmullin who's his boyfriend

The inner dialogue of a man in denial

>How is that hypocritical? Has the press been hiding? Last I saw both sides were screeching like monkeys and throwing poop.
the press has been hiding from criticism from their falsely made claims about Donald trump and exaggerations by hiding behind the constitution and 1st amendment thinking yellow journalism is the new standard for their piss poor reporting and mudslinging.

Hot Pockets and a new Holocaust! youtu.be/AGoO8c8kBdk

Donald "the i dont correspond" Trump!
Holy shit media on suicide watch!

Someone spooge on her reply.

>baby already has a receding hairline

was the dad Somalian?

I wish I kept the pics of the thread from where the Brazilian bro came on pictures of Rick's family like 10 times in an hour. Truly an impressive feat.

>the last weekend will be bonkers

it sure was

Read: Rick Wilson just made a huge ass of himself on twitter.

I haven't seen those. "@realbantz" got suspended within ten minutes of this. He was back the next day as "@bantzMAGA". I think. I'm not sure though.

>you wouldn't dare allow people to challenge you!
>runs for president
>does about 50 debates

>say that to my face, fite me

liberals everybody

lmao i'm fucking dying reading through my rick wilson folder

probably came more from the mom 2bh

Who is the reply from?

rick's wife / that sloot's mummy

Does anyone actually take this guy seriously as a poltical analyst after repeatedly being proven so horribly wrong on every level?