Exopolitics - Area 51 Classified Leaks

Here's a source who is leaking actual electrogravity-antigravity engineered aerospace craft that is stored inside a hangar at Area 51-Nellis AFB test range. These craft are actually piloted by human pilots, and are trailed by a whole fleet of fighter jets when they are tested, so they don't fly off to Australia or Russia or to some other restricted airspace.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/AllAboutTheDiskAircraftOfTheThirdReichNaziAntigravityAerospaceCraftWeaponsDevelopmentPrograms
drive.google.com/file/d/0B-5XsWgyfXLbWGFUcDBBbW01T0k/view?usp=sharing
archive.org/details/ULTRATOPSECRETCLASSIFIEDFBITopSecretUFODocuments_201612
archive.org/details/megaarea51photocollection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bumpy

That's obviously fake
Kys larper

Wow I just listened to 3000 hours of the leaked audio. Really gyrates my gyro

And the Aliens, well they are engineered too, or are rather cloned in a factory-laboratory, growth chambers. This is Cosmic Top Secret level stuff, and the political implications for deceiving humanity with lies on this subject are enormous!

continue

Why can't people understand how important lighting is when photoshoping these

Cuz it was a rushed job probably

This is literally /x/ tier shit. Take a look at the top of the catalog and see what happens to you larping faggots.

The whole overview of the Secret Space Program with the US Military-Government is that they want to create a First Contact scenario, to have Aliens say that they created humanity. But the US Navy's SSP is real, just all human engineering-Tesla tech.

Looks like something out of FMV cut-scene from the mid 90s

Here's a new spacecraft they have been working on- look at the scale of this thing, the humans beside it for reference.

I will only believe you if you can correctly guess what my favorite Mecha anime franchise is.

Antigravity propulsion tech has been around since WW2 with the German weapons development program, which was quickly shut down by the Allies and Russia.

All About the Disk Aircraft of the Third Reich - Nazi Antigravity Aerospace Craft Weapons Development Programs
archive.org/details/AllAboutTheDiskAircraftOfTheThirdReichNaziAntigravityAerospaceCraftWeaponsDevelopmentPrograms

Code Geass

Wtf is this?

Show me the ayy lmao

The Germans got this stuff flying before WW2.

My god that looks fake as shit son

tfw Sup Forums has better stuff than /x/

/x/ is dead now too

>2017 AD
>Camera quality this shit

Can somone please get decent footage of AYYLMAO's already

Fucking larping summerfags.

I like me a good conspiracy but these is just teenagers running amock with photoshop. Sage.

>Nellis Air Force base
We fallout now
Sage
Reported

Oh, and that TR-3B Astra, it's real too.

Here's one that crashed as was salvaged from the ocean by the Navy.

its a conspiracy, user. Pics gotta be shit.

Hang around the Lockheed Skunk Works long enough there in Palmdale, and see what they do to you... LOTS of classified serious research craft under very tight security.

Dump pics first, explain later.

It's fake because they don't allow electronics or cameras on R&D bases.
It's not even an alien thing, it's a "keep classified information classified" thing.
You can't bring in your own clothing, they make you strip while they watch and put on clothing they provide for you.
You're not getting pictures of shit inside Area 51.

Okay...

The Photoshop in this one is intense.

Here's another...

bumping

drive.google.com/file/d/0B-5XsWgyfXLbWGFUcDBBbW01T0k/view?usp=sharing

archive.org/details/ULTRATOPSECRETCLASSIFIEDFBITopSecretUFODocuments_201612

Where are all the inb4 mike Zeroh memes

Heh.. whoever faked this does not understand depth of field.

archive.org/details/megaarea51photocollection